It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC appears to have deleted statement about the mRNA in C19s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The only problem is that the side effects are not that rare, that's why they need an advertising company and the whole MSM to push a mandated drug. It's unprecedented and concerning.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes, the vaccine has a problem with rare side effects,

All you have to do is look at VAERS to see how ridiculous your faith in this official narrative is.

The problem is the other side is true as well. Not being vaccinated poses the greatest risk and leads to most deaths.

This is pure, unadulterated fantasy. This is your belief, nothing more, and it is based on ZERO evidence. NONE. Just the word of a bunch of pseudo-scientific drug salesmen.

The odds were in favor of those who chose to be vaccinated. If they get Covid they have a far lower chance of death or even severe symptoms. That is also very true.

This is pure, unadulterated fantasy. This is your belief, nothing more, and it is based on ZERO evidence. NONE. Just the word of a bunch of pseudo-scientific drug salesmen.

Me, I'm 100% opposed to any kind of forced vaccination or any kind of punishment for not wanting the vaccine.

Ok, so, at least you're not totally bat-snip insane.

The whole idea of the lockdowns and the way it's been handled was a dog and pony show of utter incompetence on the part of the authorities.

Incompetence? Dude, it was all done with deliberate intention. It was part of the PLAN. It is called 'The Great Reset', and they've been telling you about it the whole time. The problem is you're incapable of hearing the truth.

So, sorry, your claim that your critical thinking skills are intact is, sadly, wrong, but of course one in your position is incapable of recognizing something like that about themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

This is a bit convenient like the destruction of those Georgia guide stones almost like someone is trying to sweep the sand and remove any footsteps that lead back to themselves.

I mean it really is like there is a death cult behind depopulation plan's, they have successfully trashed western nations and the developed world with falling birth rates so low we are now facing cataclysmic population collapse and the resultant weakening of our nations both economically and militarily while at the same time whomever is behind this while they were able to use social engineering (convincing woman not to be mothers and instead to pursue careers) and political economic persuasion (making it harder for woman to feed there children unless they work, making it almost impossible to be a mother) has failed to curtail the population growth of less developed nations, India is on track to eclipse China and of course China has ditched it's one child policy and is now actively trying to get it's people to have more kid's.

So the prize goes not to the nasty idiots behind this population sabotage cult that has hidden itself among our scientists and politicians in the west but rather to those nations that will have large populations simply because they will be the ones that will become the dominant powers in the future, the damage done to us in the west is so severe we may even become an endangered group as western Europe is inundated by non European migrant's whose children look set to replace the current population, this is all a result of culling our own birth rates, bad - supposedly right wing - governments seeking to make up for this short fall by getting places like India to give us there kid's to take up our skilled job's among other disastrous policy's that look set to destroy our western worlds future entirely.

edit on 14-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"Incompetence? Dude, it was all done with deliberate intention. It was part of the PLAN. It is called 'The Great Reset', and they've been telling you about it the whole time. The problem is you're incapable of hearing the truth.

So, sorry, your claim that your critical thinking skills are intact is, sadly, wrong, but of course one in your position is incapable of recognizing something like that about themselves."

Typical rude and personal snarky response.

He made some good points, Shame you just respond with snarkyness.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

CDC article that applies to this.

It appears it was redundant which would explain why they removed it from where it was if it ever was there?

How mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Work

To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, mRNA vaccines use mRNA created in a laboratory to teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. This immune response, which produces antibodies, is what helps protect us from getting sick from that germ in the future.
COVID vaccine

1 First, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle or upper thigh, depending on the age of who is getting vaccinated.

2 After vaccination, the mRNA will enter the muscle cells. Once inside, they use the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it, leaving the body as waste.

3 Next, our cells display the spike protein piece on their surface. Our immune system recognizes that the protein does not belong there. This triggers our immune system to produce antibodies and activate other immune cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. This is what your body might do if you got sick with COVID-19.

4 At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to help protect against future infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The benefit is that people get this protection from a vaccine, without ever having to risk the potentially serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19. Any side effects from getting the vaccine are normal signs the body is building protection.

Facts About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cannot give someone COVID-19 or other illnesses.

- mRNA vaccines do not use any live virus.
- mRNA vaccines cannot cause infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 or other viruses.

They do not affect or interact with our DNA.

- mRNA from these vaccines do not enter the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes.

SEE UNDERLINED ABOVE...
Where it is on the page now is underlined.

Seems kind of petty to say they removed it when it's been there all along and why would they need to repeat it twice on the same page????

Where does it now say it doesn't last long in the body ?

Worded a bit differently, but same thing IMO.

The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it, leaving the body as waste.

That's not the same thing. The original statement is that it doesn't last long in the body. Now its says our cells break it down. That's because new studies are showing it can last for months if not permanently. Especially after the mRNA is reverse transcribed into DNA, which there are multiple studies that show this as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What are the percentages when taken from the billions of doses given? Seems rare to me.

I'm entitled to my opinion so I'm happy to debate that, but I'm not interested in your childish personal insults.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The part Xed out from the Twitter post linked in the OP.

Our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines to get rid of it within a few days after vaccination. Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.

The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it, leaving the body as waste.

Not exact I suppose but in general the same. I'll give that it's not identical.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The part Xed out from the Twitter post linked in the OP.

Our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines to get rid of it within a few days after vaccination. Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks.

Not exact I suppose but in general the same. I'll give that it's not identical.

That's a pretty difference. The difference is a few weeks of spike proteins versus months, years, or permanently. The spike protein is what causes inflammation. If the body is always producing it you're constantly destroying cells in your body and have massive inflammation. And if that's in cardiac cells that's myocarditis, or basically any other catastrophic health condition depending on where they all go. In the brain they could act like prions and cause dementia, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He made some good points, Shame you just respond with snarkyness.

Good points? Well, if you call regurgitating all of the lame stream narrative talking points almost verbatim 'good points, then yeah, I guess he did.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What are the percentages when taken from the billions of doses given? Seems rare to me

Billions of doses, of which how many were saline? Or the small dose, vs the medium and max dose?

I'm entitled to my opinion so I'm happy to debate that,

There is no debating someone who can only regurgitate the talking points coming out of MSNBC/CNN/ Dr. Fauci.

I'm sorry you took it as an insult, but reality is, the truth hurts sometimes.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Not forgetting that during the pandemic formula suddenly ran out so Vaxed mothers would have been breastfeeding and transferring the spike protein in the milk, that if they were lucky to have a live birth.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That's pretty much exactly why all cause mortality has increased in the 18-50 demographic.

Yes, Covid, it can damage the heart, lungs and kidneys.

I haven't heard of a single unvaccinated person that suffered any of that 👆.

Not one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join