It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who say God doesn't exist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Saying God doesn't exist is that, saying God doesn't exist. It means "God does not exist" when you say it.

There must be something terribly wrong with a person when these words come out of their mouth. Saying it doesn't mean anything but saying God doesn't exist. It's a reason to be worried.

I don't think this is normal. Where do these words come from? How is it possible for these words to be spoken and heard? I am really amazed!

There must be something artificial to these people, these people can't be born of humans. It is against everything in nature for these words to be thought of, spoken, and heard. It is totally unnatural.

These people can't be real.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun I believe God does exist but I don't think I exist to God.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun
I used to be an atheist. They are not unnatural demons. Just people with an opinion. Your reaction isn't going to prompt anyone to change their opinion. It's not an argument.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

So, there is something wrong with us because we are not wrapped up in your delusion with you?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I used to be an atheist. They are not unnatural demons. Just people with an opinion. Your reaction isn't going to prompt anyone to change their opinion. It's not an argument.

Thx, that was interesting actually. It's confusing when I see it written somewhere, you would actually believe people think this and mean what they say.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The concept and definition of god has been under attack for a while. It starts of as the creator of this world then breaks off and blends in with many other theories of what this world is. Part of it has come from science challenging religions beliefs. More so these days it has been part of the cultural attack on the unity and morals of the community.

One individual might have no clear definition of god, been so confused by many conflicting thoughts that it has erased that part of the mind. There has been a strong, well funded media push in this direction for some time.

As for people who aim to be god's, can they build a universe?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What's even more amazing is people who do believe God exists yet continue to live as if He doesn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The concept and definition of god has been under attack for a while. It starts of as the creator of this world then breaks off and blends in with many other theories of what this world is. Part of it has come from science challenging religions beliefs. More so these days it has been part of the cultural attack on the unity and morals of the community.

One individual might have no clear definition of god, been so confused by many conflicting thoughts that it has erased that part of the mind. There has been a strong, well funded media push in this direction for some time.

As for people who aim to be god's, can they build a universe?

I reason people start to talk about God when doubting. These people must have been damaged traumatically. When you start looking for God because nobody is there for you anymore is a dead end road. We all should share a life together in the presence of the Lord. Being a thriving community is a pleasure to the Lord and a praise. Once the world kicked you out and you're all on your own with only God to rely on is a terrible life, nobody should be living like that. You're a one man community.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I start to think when people say God does not exist it means someone fell from faith again, a sort of taunt because the devil got a hold of someone again. Or maybe it means another child is born in a bad environment, that people say then, God does not exist meaning there's another child born in a bad environment and the life of this child is ruined. It could be this is said out of concern but it also could be said taunting.
edit on 13-8-2022 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I reason people start to talk about God when doubting.

God does make for an easy answer for everything we don't know about or is unexpected. Some kind of universal force that keeps thing running and looks after us.

When going through bad times can feel like god has left us, lots to experience in this world. Bad decisions do have bad consequences. Can take a whole to get out of some holes.

In learning about this world and seeing what god is about, does play rough at times. Generally looking for a better way while dealing with all the complex realities of this world.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not aiming to debunk your post I'm saying God is never an easy answer.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
What's even more amazing is people who do believe God exists yet continue to live as if He doesn't.

The worst case scenario.

The religion of a very wicked and misguided soul. "Do as thou wilt." The most evil religions and most misguided Christians live by this b.s. Most of them claim their afterlife will be blissful if they just do more good than bad and try to be a good person.

Also, I am looking hard at Freemasons...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Think I read somewhere that Christians are fools, think I read that in the bible, think in Corinthians

Gets to a point I want to wipe my feet and walk away from christians and their arrogance

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

There must be something artificial to these people, these people can't be born of humans. It is against everything in nature for these words to be thought of, spoken, and heard. It is totally unnatural.

These people can't be real.

That can be applied to people claiming god is real as well.

There is no evidence that gods exist and to prove gods don't exist there would have needed to be evidence of gods passing at some point.

There is no evidence to support either statement of existence or nonexistence.

Totally different if someone says they believe in gods or don't believe in gods. Those are personal declarations that do not need to be proven. They are not trying to impress their worldview onto others they are just stating their own.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

God is never an easy answer.

It is a murky, uncertain and complex topic. I agree that many have turned their back on it. To get back to basics, the only way to find god is through the truth, many have turned their back on that as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Then there are those claiming there is no evidence of God. These people have no self it's astounnding.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If my own child rejects me and walks away no longer can I protect him. Meanwhile hoping he returns.

The separation between the goats and sheep will soon be completed.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Then there are those claiming there is no evidence of God

Science has found some answers of life, as for the full picture still has some work to go. Where did such energy and forces come from for the big bang?

Perhaps some see life as some kind of unrelated freak accident? To be so disconnected from the world around them sounds like a tortuous and isolated place.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Of all the thousands of gods worshipped, which one are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The proof is in the pudding, serve it or keep your anthropomorphic sky Santa bedtime story where it belongs, inside of the deluded mind.

Just kidding ATS is a great place to share our delusions...

Keep it coming

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join