It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xi going to Saudi Arabia roll out the red carpet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
China has invested 40 billion in Saudi Arabia and Xi is planning on his first trip out of China to go to Saudi. China buys 24 billion dollars of Saudi oil and America was buying 6.5 billion.. Look at Trumps reception in Saudi and compare it to Biden's or the plans for Xi reception..

youtu.be...
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nope, nothing to see here, nope not at all. Goodnight folks; just forget about this and just relax, yes that's it, soothing huh, yea just fall asleep.

Yay! you got it!

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

News today that Biden is going to China and visot with Xi in November.

Source

May we live in interesting times.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Source

probably just going to pick up a few suit cases of cash for the Biden family.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

When was the last president that didn't kiss the Saudis ring?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: JinMI

Source

probably just going to pick up a few suit cases of cash for the Biden family.

Or the homemade videos Hunter left behind.....

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

When was the last president that didn't kiss the Saudis ring?

Trump did not bow or kiss a Saudi ring that was Obama and there are pictures that prove it. If Biden had of tried he would probably fallen flat on his face and slobbered on the ring !
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

We didn't blink when Saudi Arabia killed an American resident in Turkey.

Sure, he was a Saudi citizen, but he was killed for the very things we stand up for.

One of oUR very own members made a compelling case to show they were using MEDEVAC jets to get OUT their citizens before they could stand trial in the US (though this is alleged) thread

Saudi Arabia is as bad or worse than most dictatorships we export our freedom to. And aside from a zinging one liner, no presidents in my lifetime have extended anything less than military aid to them, including Trump.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If the SWAMP cant see China has no intentions AT ALL in giving up Russian gas, Saudi oil and coal power plant booms

While lecturing us via a little communist called Greta

while relying on broken wind turbines

while relying on Chinese made solar panels

while relying on mass immigration for growth with a small % who absolutely hate the west but want to live there with rising terror cost, but instead blaming the people pointing out the grave national security threats they're growing

THEN I GIVE UP

These pathetic white guilt liberal soy latte leaders are completely incompetent

That is the brutal truth unfortunately

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We didn't blink when Saudi Arabia killed an American resident in Turkey.

Sure, he was a Saudi citizen, but he was killed for the very things we stand up for.

One of oUR very own members made a compelling case to show they were using MEDEVAC jets to get OUT their citizens before they could stand trial in the US (though this is alleged) thread

Saudi Arabia is as bad or worse than most dictatorships we export our freedom to. And aside from a zinging one liner, no presidents in my lifetime have extended anything less than military aid to them, including Trump.

I feel like this is precisely why Biden's visit wasn't so grand like Trumps or like Xi's will be. He talked alot about holding Saudi accountable for Kashoggi's killing on the campaign trail and relations between his administration and Saudi haven't been as friendly as previous admins because of this.

The fist bump was planned as a way to greet without the President looking bad for shaking his hand, this is a fact, so both sides know that the Kashoggi issue is.. an issue, which forces them to have some distance and lack of friendliness. Whether this is genuine or just a show to appease people? Probably the latter, but it is a thing.

This hadn't happened yet when Trump visited, and if Xi had been outspoken about it, his visit wouldn't be happening or it would also be toned down.
Of course everyone is going to reply with how much Biden and his admin suck, how he's soft on the issue, and every doubt imaginable, to this I say I understand. Extremely unpopular here and many other places, not popular with me either.

However, I tend to shoot straight and I'm not sympathetic to leanings toward one side or another. I've been alive too long, watching this crap play out on every administration every four years since Bush vs Gore in 2000. Remember, Bush was the first antichrist, then Obama was the second. Trump was the third, and none of them started World War III or armageddon. Biden doesn't get the distinction because he's old and slow, no ego on display.

The other 3? These are guys we can get behind, men with life in them, fiery speakers who rally passions and emotions. Leaders, Biden is not a leader. Biden was a compromise between a bunch of disagreeing factions as the only acceptable lame duck who doesn't really embody any of the factions.
edit on CDT10Sun, 14 Aug 2022 10:36:45 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
one of the key movers between the great powers and indicator on direction of travel, though for the west its a self made bed..

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

edit on 8/15/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join