It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The control of information and slow deletion of the Internet VID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You are right, not as big as you think.

endoftheinternet.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Both founders of Google (Larry Page and the Russian-born Sergey Brin) and Bill Gates are members of the reactionary conspiracy (I guess Level 1), so it’s normal they have started limiting what content can see or not their future victims. And I think they are planning to delete all the internet at some point during the Fifth Phase, as part of the broader technological collapse they are trying to create.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

No surprise really when you factor in (D)ARPA's birthing of the internet and all of Silicon Valley's Pentagon / alphabet agency connections.

The Secrets of Silicon Valley: What Big Tech Doesn’t Want You to Know

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
Both founders of Google (Larry Page and the Russian-born Sergey Brin) and Bill Gates are members of the reactionary conspiracy (I guess Level 1), so it’s normal they have started limiting what content can see or not their future victims. And I think they are planning to delete all the internet at some point during the Fifth Phase, as part of the broader technological collapse they are trying to create.

Whoever is behind it, be it a 'technological collapse' or 'The great reset', etc
flipping the Internet switch would be the most easiest way to completely paralyze a society.
I've been thinking that this will be the final marker that tshtf

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
Whoever is behind it, be it a 'technological collapse' or 'The great reset', etc
flipping the Internet switch would be the most easiest way to completely paralyze a society.

Yes, but their plans in this matter (like in the other ones) are even worse: eliminating internet will only be the first step, but in order to complete the technological collapse I think they also want to create something equivalent to the Carrington Event, by which a very big portion of the electrical devices and the electricity grid itself will be destroyed.

Beware with those videos (in YouTube and other platforms) talking about “The Great Reset” and similar terms, I strongly suspect many of their creators are members of the conspiracy telling a part of the plan for the purpose of spreading apathy and resignation. They pretend to be your friends by telling you the truth about a future event because they to care about you when in fact they are doing neither: they are telling you a very incomplete part of the truth and they are doing so because they need most people do nothing and just stay calm and accept what’s going to happen. That’s why they started with these videos several years ago, to get as many people as possible to watch them.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Yes, but their plans in this matter (like in the other ones) are even worse: eliminating internet will only be the first step, but in order to complete the technological collapse I think they also want to create something equivalent to the Carrington Event, by which a very big portion of the electrical devices and the electricity grid itself will be destroyed.

Beware with those videos (in YouTube and other platforms) talking about “The Great Reset” and similar terms, I strongly suspect many of their creators are members of the conspiracy telling a part of the plan for the purpose of spreading apathy and resignation. They pretend to be your friends by telling you the truth about a future event because they to care about you when in fact they are doing neither: they are telling you a very incomplete part of the truth and they are doing so because they need most people do nothing and just stay calm and accept what’s going to happen. That’s why they started with these videos several years ago, to get as many people as possible to watch them.

I'm in Europe, coincidence or not but today a lot of the news agencies started articles about expected controlled and uncontrolled blackouts all over Europe. If not this year then probably next year. They are telling it like it's expected to happen

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Brightinsight is right.

Look at twitter and YT had being trying very hard on getting rid of the videos of Hillary Clinton saying at a conf at a hearing.

How they knew ways of access around Pakistan during the cold war era to support the Jihadist groups agaisnt Russia.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Although those blackouts could have a legitimate cause, concretely the war in Ukraine, the fact is they serve for the same purpose that their YouTube counterparts: To spread apathy and resignation. The reactionary conspirators surely realized many time ago that telling part of the truth was convenient for their plans since it makes people more calm and more accepting, because people who watch this videos comment them like they were another type of entertainment without actually doing anything about it, except individual actions which are irrelevant for the conspirators.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
By the way, they announced these type of incidents through the short film Blade Runner Black Out 2022, released in 2017 as one of the three prequels of Blade Runner 2049. When they want to signal the importance of some work they usually make something strange with it, in this case although this prequel is chronologically the first one of the three (as the title says, it’s set in 2022) it was released the last one after “2036: Nexus Dawn” and “2048: Nowhere to Run”.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have used the word apathy twice in this thread, but conformism is a better word to express it, so “they are trying to spread conformism and resignation with these videos” is what I mean.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
My website unusually Interesting was removed from Bing and DuckDuckGos search index after I wrote this article on an accidental email being sent to a reporter on mind control weapons but Google kept the site indexed.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This incident, 2008 Universal Studios fire, in which tens of thousands of archived digital video and film copies were destroyed, was an advance of what they are planning to do with most of the culture of the last one hundred years or so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join