It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Henry Here. Greetings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I am an intelligent person simply here to gain insight and knowledge. I wish to be agreeable and engage in discussion. Please be patient, I have multiple cluster B disorders, but I an strong willed enough to overcome them most of the time. I believe one of the best things we can do in life is to overcome our disabilities and grow our minds. Hopefully tomorrow, we can all be ever greater than we are today.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi There " SQLinject ", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community!

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

How to upload an avatar/profile picture with instructions and so much more .

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the T&C's are your friend and on your side. Please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature. To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" to 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, make sure the post that your wanting to alert us about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you ! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SQLinject

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you enjoy the site and find topics that interest and amaze!

Have fun.....

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Welcome Henry , very nice entrance you are making here with the inspritational words

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hello SQL, may I call you SQL ? I looked up Structured Query Language and must admit that I gave up trying to understand it three words into the description.

As to your up front and honest admission of suffering from Cluster B I can tell you that there are many of us here who suffer from this condition as well yet, unlike you, have no idea of the challenges to be faced and overcome.

So, welcome to ATS and here's to the growth we all might aim for.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Welcome!

I think I had a brief encounter with you in another thread and I didn't notice you're new here so ai apologize for not offering a greeting there and then!

I also fully agree with Terry above I'm sure it's the nature of the many things we discuss here! I admire and respect your attitude and how you plan about interacting here, imho it's what the world needs a little bit more of.

Courtesy and understanding, it's all part of the dance! Again welcome

new topics

top topics

join