It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he won't oppose move to unseal Mar-a-Lago search warrant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sounds like we are gonna see the actual search warrant, Trump says he has talked with his lawyers and does not oppose the unsealing.

www.nbcnews.com...

Trump’s attorneys had until 3 p.m. Friday to oppose the government’s motion to unseal the warrant. But Just before midnight, Trump said on his social media platform that he would not oppose the government's motion.

“Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents,” Trump said in part.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What's the over/under that just before 3 we get another statement that although he wants to have it released, his lawyers decide that they should object because it's a "distraction" or was "illegal" or some other reason, but he really, really wanted it released?

Will be interesting either way. We will see them or suddenly they won't want us to.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I bet the DOJ will no released the documents, but lets wait and see, got a nagging feeling about this soo call warrant, I am sure all media is waiting to dissect it with their own personal opinions.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It seems like the government can't get its story straight about what they were looking for. "Sources" are saying anything & everything, lately including nuclear secrets.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am no feeding the media, that is what they are doing now, they media is focusing on all this hypothesis, innuendos, "sources close to the matter" and many other BS and this feed their rating and their followers.

I refuse to feed this bias bull crap.

I will wait and see for now on.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It seems like the government can't get its story straight about what they were looking for. "Sources" are saying anything & everything, lately including nuclear secrets.

Yes and then twitter erupted with "He's gonna sell them to Russia. Hang him."
Seriously, with absolutely no proof someone can whisper a rumor and the verdict is instant!

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly, soon the next will be the truth reality that Trump is actually an Allien and have been living in earth as human for decades.

The silliness of the media got me feed up.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If they found anything you know it would already be leaked out to cnn. I think they have to plant evidence to match the warrant.

Just my $0.02

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
If they found anything you know it would already be leaked out to cnn. I think they have to plant evidence to match the warrant.

Just my $0.02

Sources say it was confidential documents on nuclear weapons, deployments and strategies. I presume this would be a leak.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

What's the over/under that just before 3 we get another statement that although he wants to have it released, his lawyers decide that they should object because it's a "distraction" or was "illegal" or some other reason, but he really, really wanted it released?

Will be interesting either way. We will see them or suddenly they won't want us to.

We will see but it sounds fairly unambiguous, guess we find out at 3PM

politicalwire.com...

Trump Won’t Fight Move to Unseal Search Warrant
August 12, 2022 at 6:10 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 54 Comments

“Former President Donald Trump said he does not oppose a federal court in Florida unsealing a search warrant that authorized FBI agents to search his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida,” USA Today reports.

Said Trump: “Not only will I not oppose the release of the documents. I am going a step further by encouraging the immediate release of those documents.”

Wall Street Journal: “Mr. Trump was given a copy of the warrant and a list of items that were taken during the search and his aides had previously declined requests to release them.”

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

And that would be his legal team’s prerogative to make the choice for him, if they decide it would help or hurt his case against the con artists.
Your blind hatred for Trump doesn’t matter to him, he’s dealt with worse the last 6 years.
You can be sure if they had something on him, it would have already been leaked by a con artist cult member to damage Trump even more.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Your blind hatred for Trump doesn’t matter to him, he’s dealt with worse the last 6 years.

And your blind loyalty doesnt either. oh wait....maybe it does.

You can be sure if they had something on him, it would have already been leaked by a con artist cult member to damage Trump even more.

Sources are saying the documents related to nuclear weapons, deployment and strategies...a few discussions on it in the threads this morning.
edit on 12-8-2022 by Axios because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

originally posted by: mikell

Just my $0.02

Sources say it was confidential documents on nuclear weapons, deployments and strategies. I presume this would be a leak.

My sources say they were after his secret stash of Russian hooker tee tee.

link   

Oh of course it's their prerogative. They have a list now that they could have released in any of the past few days.

It would just be entertaining, as the first few days it was "Garland must speak on this!" And "Release them!". Now Garland spoke and filed to unseal. So if they object, what was the point of all that besides riling up his base?

I do hope they do not object. And we found out he and his family watched the search from NY on CCTV, which is great in my book, so let's see if he starts yelling "planted!" If it is released, even though he watched it go down.

link   

Sources are saying the documents related to nuclear weapons, deployment and strategies...a few discussions on it in the threads this morning.

If I have learned anything from the last 6 years it's that "sources are saying" should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

And your blind loyalty doesnt help him.

Yeah bullsh!t, if he’s guilty, hang him.
I have seen the track record of the Dem con artists attacks on Trump….all lies, every one of them.
I have no loyalty to any one person, I would support anyone on the R side running against the lunatic fringe Dems.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Are these the same sources that said that he pissed on a Russian hooker and committed some kind of quid pro quo in Ukraine (which your man Beijing Joe actually publicly confessed to doing)?

Yeah, I thought so. Gullible is a lifestyle and a state of mind. You've nailed it!
:
edit on 2022 8 12 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think it all is political theater, the timing alone for mid-terms.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If you're a good, gullible, obedient citizen of the Fourth Reich who has abandoned the skills of self-determination and critical thinking, you will shut up and believe anything they tell you to believe.
edit on 2022 8 12 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I think the story was they peed on him, which leads me to believe there’s a video of Hunter Biden getting pissed on by Russians. Everything they said about Trump was a projection of the Bidens. But at least Trumps tweets won’t start WW3

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join