It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O' looney the cull is well underway

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So any reason, you’re capable of wild speculation and conjecture. Could be a multitude of things and needs further investigation yet one things for certain, the one thing it can’t be is the vax.

Ahahahaha.

You’re a good laugh, hope they pay you well.

The sources that I linked to said that Covid was likely the main reason.

Either expectant mothers having covid, or expectant mothers not attending neo or anti natal services due to the pandemic.

You're not disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with the people who you highlighted in the first place as investigating this.

Can you explain how unvaxxed mothers are losing their children to the vax that they haven't had?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Before I school you, are you a biologist or chemist?

Even the terminology and phrasing of your challenge suggests I know a hell of a lot more than yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wow, you’ll never receive another reply from me on this forum.

I know when it’s a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hes a time waster that uses fallacies, makes sh# up, or lies, occasionally posting 3 year old links to conflict of interest studies or big pharma controlled sources. Eventually he will dispear when the jig is up.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I realised that when he tried to differentiate between RNA and mRNA. It’s like comparing an internal combustion engine to a car, absolutely no clue what he’s talking about.

Peddling the same narrative as trusted sources such as Boris "Party Time" Johnson, and "Randy" Matt Hancock, real solid and honest characters.
edit on 13/8/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Hes a time waster that uses fallacies, makes sh# up, or lies, occasionally posting 3 year old links to conflict of interest studies or big pharma controlled sources. Eventually he will dispear when the jig is up.

I'd say the same about you, except that your responses don't include any sources at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I realised that when he tried to differentiate between RNA and mRNA. It’s like comparing an internal combustion engine to a car, absolutely no clue what he’s talking about.

Peddling the same narrative as trusted sources such as Boris "Party Time" Johnson, and "Randy" Matt Hancock, real solid and honest characters.

If I'm peddling a false narrative, then that just makes you look even worse, because haven't been able to muster even a token argument against anything that I've said.

I seem to remember asking you to quote the sentence in that paper where they describe the method that they used. It should be a simple copy and paste for someone who understand the contents of the paper. But I'd imagine that it might as well be written in a foreign language to somebody with no background in this particular branch of science.

Source to debunk literally anything that I've said.

An explanation as to why I'm wrong?

A copy and paste from a textbook?

Silence?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I'd be much more impressed if you'd simply addressed any of the many holes that I've found in your argument. Such as the low vax rate among expectant mothers.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Nothin

Not a bad place to end up for sure....but at gods appointed time.
I think what we are going to see, is a new variant, which will require everybody to stay at home, where the TV news and the internet is controlled. The goons will be on the streets checking why you are out. This could go on for years.

scenario 1 Governments have swallowed big pharma BS and cant admit they goofed.
Senario 2 They are all in on a big cull
Senario 3 They have been killing us off for years with bad products and now are stepping it up.
Senario 4 The deaths are just a statistical anomoly
Senario 5 Its a plan for complete civil unrest so marshal law can be imposed
Senario 6 We are at war and don't know it.
Senario 7 Nothing is actually happening it's all normal we just think something is wrong.

Good job putting those ideas together.

It's all so fricking convoluted.

My version of that list, would slightly vary on each of those possibilities, and surely add a few on.

Maybe it's a little bit of all of our ideas, with multiple poles of 'action', appearing a little differently all over the world ?

So even if we have some great alternative journalists, each exposing a different shade of the dark underbelly of the Beast™ : there is just so much going-on, that it feels impossible to get a complete overall view.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

One thing starts something off and by the time you realize it's a cluster # it is a job to unravell. You can blame covid for the economic woes but they would have happened anyway, Covid is going off the boil and now we have Russia to blame.I really wonder what the hidden cremation numbers really are that's the bottom line. If they were normal no need to omit them.If they were in the high end of the statistical anomaly range still no need to omit them. So they must be bad?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And yet anti parastitic drugs like Ivermectin have become villified even when they have proven to be extremely effective in treating Covid. Had I been duped into getting the vaxx I'd be breaking down the Pharmacy's doors demanding I be given that drug.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: anonentity

And yet anti parastitic drugs like Ivermectin have become villified even when they have proven to be extremely effective in treating Covid. Had I been duped into getting the vaxx I'd be breaking down the Pharmacy's doors demanding I be given that drug.

Correct. Ivermectin is a nobel prize winning drug first and foremost for humans that cured african river blindness and save millions. Paxlovid is some pfizer drug reboot that is one of the most toxic drugs ever created known for COVID rebounds and does absolutely nothing positive, yet its approved.

Clown world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join