It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At What Point Do You Become Suspicious That There Are Too Many Pandemics?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Pavlovian response from public health scares like pandemics (plandemics) are the perfect government tool to gain emergency powers, spend trillions, and force mandatory experimental drugs on the population. With all the new or "re-emerging" viruses floating around that "somehow" gained numerous mutations in a short period of time, like Monkey Pox and COVID, or even Polio, eventually one has to become slightly suspicious as to WHY it's happening so much. Do pandemics happen every week now? According to the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, no.

On this basis, a pandemic similar in scale to COVID-19 could be likely within 59 years.

SOURCE

So why do they happen on what seems to be a scheduled bi-weekly roll out now? There is a lot going on behind the scenes with the WHO, UN, and WEF. The WHO is attempting to usurp government powers with their pandemic treaty which could allow them to take control of a region or country in the name of "mitigating" a health emergency. It's for the greater good of course, which is why you'll need to sacrifice your freedoms for a while and get some experimental shots, and eventually a vaxx passport, and social credit. You don't want to kill grandma do you? Well it doesn't matter, you really don't have a choice (eventually).

In order to really force vaccines on the population again, there is going to have to be another pandemic of some sort, whether it's rebooted COVID or Polio or Alien Pox, it's going to have to happen. At what point do you become suspicious?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Covid compared to the bubonic plague, spanish flu, polio is like a .0002 on a scale from 0-10.

Remember it is only as dangerous as the magic picture box tells you it is. Be suspicious about anything the magic box says! Lets not even bring up the jab
edit on bFri, 12 Aug 2022 00:24:38 -050020223112America/ChicagoFri, 12 Aug 2022 00:24:38 -050008am8 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I get suspicious when all the focus on only one way to die, there are lots of ways. This tunnel vision has open up the flanks for humanity to get hit by all kinds of new and old ways.
edit on 12-8-2022 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

My best friend went to the doctors the other day because of fever and severe diarrhea, he normally wouldnt go for that but needed a doctor note for work. Low and behold the doctor told him he tested positive for covid. Amazing!

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's not the number of "Pandemics" that are suspect, it's that the same vaccine are being used to prevent them all.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I got hit a few months ago. Stuck in bed a couple of days, been about 10 years since last feeling like that. It tested positive. Got natural immunity now.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
It's not the number of "Pandemics" that are suspect, it's that the same vaccine are being used to prevent them all.

But wait a second, I was told the more the better.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Covid compared to the bubonic plague, spanish flu, polio is like a .0002 on a scale from 0-10.

Remember it is only as dangerous as the magic picture box tells you it is. Be suspicious about anything the magic box says! Lets not even bring up the jab

yes numb us then
deliver the sucker punch.

or just as bad is the state of heightened anxiety everyone is kept at.

it's way not healthy.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

fever and severe diarrhea

Given that I'm as medically qualified as Bill Gates (Of Hell) I'd say that's actually Climate Pox, or maybe Chicken Polio.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Given that I'm as medically qualified as Bill Gates (Of Hell) I'd say that's actually Climate Pox, or maybe Chicken Polio.

I agree with Climate Pox. Or Billphillus.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

For a respiratory sickness peeing out of your butt is a shocker maybe it is butt covid now that they are trying to get pigs and people to breathe through their buttholes.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
We know there are too many pandemics, because there's now a pandemic of people who are paranoid over sickness pandemics.

edit on 8/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We know there are too many pandemics, because there's now a pandemic of people who are paranoid over sickness pandemics.

They have a term for that. That term is "Mass Psychosis" and for other hardcore CNN'rs it is called "The Stockholm Syndrome" truly terrible stuff, sad really.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

At what point do you become suspicious?

Sars 2002 was it? 2003?

Don't ask me how but something tipped me off back then.
edit on 12-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

At what point do you become suspicious?

Sars 2002 was it? 2003?

I remember something like that but I remember it being linked to long term asbestos effects from 9-11 from the debris from the towers and people had spread. That info was hidden that the "disease" was actually New Yorkers that left the city that were effected and died from the dust and at the time the SARS thing was going on in Asia. Or some BS like that at least in the USA.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that sars isn't a real thing I am saying though that I remember a situation back then when news was claiming deaths in America due to one illness even though it was something else. Also I don't have the link to back that up this many years later so consider my comment anecdotal at best. Thanks and Beer tokens for everyone

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The “Gulf War Syndrome” was the thing that got me thinking.

Another thing today that’s out there is that Havana thing that they admit is electronic. What else can they mimic with waves?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that sars isn't a real thing I am saying though that I remember a situation back then when news was claiming deaths in America due to one illness even though it was something else. Also I don't have the link to back that up this many years later so consider my comment anecdotal at best. Thanks and Beer tokens for everyone

Yeah the 911 sickness is still a thing today right? I'll take a Blue Moon thanks

But you touched on something that took me right back
to that general time. Right after 911 and I was still
hang'n structural iron back then here in So. Cal. That
should give some idea of what I thought about the way
those towers fell. There wasn't an iron worker I ever
knew that didn't think that was a demolition and most
said it from day one. I myself said that same night when I
got home and watched it on TV. But that's another story.

So any way that said and with suspicions of the "Ruling
class" from the time as four YO when Kennedy was shot.
That was the first time I imagined a virus might be released
to tone down the worlds numbers. By 2005 I was full blown
CT officer no. 6559 of the rookie class. Just finished my
first year of training and was anxious to get my feet wet.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Much respect for you iron workers. I only did that for a little as a welder before I went to pipe welding. I agree with you with people in the business that build. It is funny everyone in the business that builds # knows that the engineer is never as good as the magic picture box make them seem, they are always revising and making you redo BS or posting ridiculous prints but they get all the glamour because of a piece of paper but no one wants to listen to the people that make their bs happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well then you know Connectors catered to you welders.
Anything you need carry your lines you need more rod?
Your welds were life for us on occasion.

I never did get that Sars crap but I think I got the Omicron
as it maybe lasted three days. But I snort hydrogen peroxide
when I first feel a little tickle in my sinus. Cause that's when
you can know you caught something and head it off while it's still
in your sinus. Flushing your sinus with that or even salt water works.
I never get sick but a head cold couple days at the most.

I'll buy this round

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Well then you know Connectors catered to you welders.
Anything you need carry your lines you need more rod?
Your welds were life for us on occasion.

I never did get that Sars crap but I think I got the Omicron
as it maybe lasted three days. But I snort hydrogen peroxide
when I first feel a little tickle in my sinus. Cause that's when
you can know you caught something and head it off while it's still
in your sinus. Flushing your sinus with that or even salt water works.
I never get sick but a head cold couple days at the most.

I was one of those bastard scabbers that the union needed to call in to fill demand or fix problems with the other guys BS and I always came with my own helper that would drag my leads. I only did it for one really large structure before getting the opportunity to weld gas pipes. LOL going and getting my DS 1.3 and 1.1 was a cake walk compared to being new to gas lines. I wouldn't and never have made a weld that someones life depended on it unless I was sure it was good above and beyond any CWI. When it came to the Heavy equipment bubbas asking for a little repair here or there, I would let my helper give it hell =D

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join