It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark Bans COVID Vax for Those Under 18

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Great, although I sold the motorcycle for more meth. Now I just take an extra hit and imagine I’m on my motorcycle while making the sound effects myself.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Why would they ban such a safe and effective vaxx???

Money

Less people who get the vaccine, who don't really need it, less cost to the health service/government.

(Obviously where there is a risk of serious illness, vaccination remains the cheaper alternative)

And the vaccine isn't being banned - it's just not being offered for free to under 18s except in cases where they may be more vulnerable to being hospitalised if they get covid.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seems like that country actually values their citizens health and wellbeing over making money, unlike some.

They were also one of the first countries to make mandatory covid injections illegal and to open up to normalcy.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Why would they ban such a safe and effective vaxx???

Money

Less people who get the vaccine, who don't really need it, less cost to the health service/government.

(Obviously where there is a risk of serious illness, vaccination remains the cheaper alternative)

And the vaccine isn't being banned - it's just not being offered for free to under 18s except in cases where they may be more vulnerable to being hospitalised if they get covid.

Really? So vaccination prevents serious illness but not mild illness?

That's a pretty cool vaccine, didn't realize things could work like that. Who knew a experimental drug for a 3 year old virus could be given over and over again and still be effective, but still allow for mild symptoms, but then decide to stop the severe ones. Seems legit.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Clearly you haven’t been keeping up. There’s no such thing as biological sex either anymore, it’s just a social construct.

Science has been hijacked by academic zealotry and is spun like a web to fit whatever narrative suits the elite.

I’m so disappointed in humanity that I actually endorse the depopulation plan, route out the fools and sheeple so we can progress as a species.

See you later, busy jacking off to my Bill Gates poster tonight.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I agree, & i will never willingly take the " vaccine ", ive personally seen people suffer after it, doctors aren't interested, ignorant, or too egotistical to look at the vaccines as a cause.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: charolais
Why are we supporting a government ban? Shouldn't it be up to the people to decide if they want it?

Shouldn't helmets on motorcycles be up to the individual?
Shouldn't having health insurance be up to the individual?
Shouldn't carrying car insurance be up to the individual?
Shouldn't meth, heroin, coc aine, and fentanyl use be up to the individual?

Yes, to all the above. Hey, I'm against this vaccine more than anyone, but the OP in this post has a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join