It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klaus Schwab's WEF proposes to automate censorship of "hate speech"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To no one's surprise that Klaus Schwab's WEF's is desperate and is willing to censorship free speech that includes limiting conspiracy theory.

The solution to online abuse? AI plus human intelligence

Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum proposes to automate censorship of "hate speech" and "disinformation" with AI fed by "subject matter experts."
In one of the main points of the artlice it already points out how there are bad actors that are "challenging current trust"

In other words anyone questioning the World's Economic Forum.
When it comes to hate speech they still haven't defined what hate speech is.

Not surprisingly in the WEF article they are using child abuse, "radicalization " as examples to try into pushing their agenda.

This is why the current internet with this kind and type of automate censorship is unfortunately is not going to work.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The same World's Economic Forum had called for eating much less in one of its predictions for their 2030 visions.

8 predictions for the world in 2030

Farewell hospital, hello home-spital.

We are eating much less meat.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"Hate speech" , in other words, the truth

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So they gave themselves away as tyrants before their
cattle prods were even charged. Before their guns were loaded.

They put the cart before the horse. Turned on the gas and didn't light the pilot.

Paid for cable but had no TV.

GET EM!!!
edit on 11-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Questioning the government narrative and big pharma is hate speech.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The answer to 1984 is 1776. Don't forget this Cliche'.
edit on 11-8-2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Most people now on the tube talk around censorship it confuses the Algorithm. It won't work. Simply because he moved too late. The Facebook comments are all about the agenda. he has bolted the stable door but that horse has left.I personally think they have caused what they were most afraid of. Their brave new world order is based on existing infrastructure. If they have a war it's over. Far too many preppers that can live off-grid. So that makes it redundant. Social unrest is building so they can't run a chaotic system.No diesel shove in cooking oil. They will end up with a load of goons policing other goons everyone has left.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Most people now on the tube talk around censorship it confuses the Algorithm. It won't work. Simply because he moved too late. The Facebook comments are all about the agenda. he has bolted the stable door but that horse has left.I personally think they have caused what they were most afraid of. Their brave new world order is based on existing infrastructure. If they have a war it's over. Far too many preppers that can live off-grid. So that makes it redundant. Social unrest is building so they can't run a chaotic system.No diesel shove in cooking oil. They will end up with a load of goons policing other goons everyone has left.

Their plan definitely has a low percentage chance of working but that doesn't stop them from throwing trillions at it and using every single corrupt official in every government around the world to attempt to force all of their rediuclous pipe dream agendas.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

There will be likely a serious of civil unrest around Europe and in North America likely the WEF wont have a reason for those unrest.

Even though they had admitted that there will be a moment where people will be angry at their polices.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Looks like the newspaper is going to make a comeback if thats the case. AI cant hold a piece if paper.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I like newspapers it's great for lighting the fire.
Talking about fire it might be off subject but I bet no one has seen this. A handy trick to have up your sleeve. www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

All of my friends, family, and work-colleagues will buy-into this kind of Scheme™ enthusiastically.

Not one of them will stop to wonder, for even one second, why a bunch of unelected Technocratic™ weirdos in spacesuits, with ' Economic™ ' as the middle name of their Organization™, who represent the 0,01% Ritchie-Riches™ : are trying to dictate what is True™ Official™ Information™, about Race™, Quackcines™, or Climate-Change™.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"You will say nothing and be happy."
-WEF

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"You will say nothing and be happy."
-WEF

Your sarcasm is a thought crime. Go choke yourself ✋

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hmm they can't tell you what a woman is, but they know what hate speech is.

Yeah... you may find my lack of faith disturbing.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hasn't this guy been keeping up with events? Try putting the benefits of Ivermectin out on the internet and see how that goes for you. So looks like more money is getting thrown on more automated resource to monitor and filter the public discourse.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Technocrats are going to technocrat!

It's up to the rest of us to stop them.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The same World's Economic Forum had called for eating much less in one of its predictions for their 2030 visions.

8 predictions for the world in 2030

Farewell hospital, hello home-spital.

We are eating much less meat.

Obese, fat fuuuck WEF world dictator wanna-be Klaus Schwab should be the first one to "eat much less"

Oh...right...these rules never apply to him or the rest of the WEF "nobility"...only applies to WEF-designated serfs....

WEF should read a history book on "nobility", like what the "serfs" did with "nobility" in 1789, using the guillotine to separate the "nobility's" head from their bodies.....
edit on 11-8-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

WEF should read a history book on "nobility", like what the "serfs" did with "nobility" in 1789, using the guillotine to separate the "nobility's" head from their bodies.....

And what did the Witch Hunters also do during these times, detained, tortured and trialed to death many accused of being with the devil.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Brotherman

I like newspapers it's great for lighting the fire.
Talking about fire it might be off subject but I bet no one has seen this. A handy trick to have up your sleeve. www.youtube.com...

I can't believe the audacity of that person making a fire with simple materials! He's an insurrectionist for such a crime and so are you for sharing the word.

I'm JK with you bro, that is really cool I never seen that technique before thank you for sharing that as I am going to straight up try that tomorrow night!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join