It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Merrick Garland will be issuing a statement at 2:30pm today.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JinMI

So Now they are saying President Trump Stole Nuclear Secret Documents when he Left Office . Who comes Up with these Lies , B Movie Script Writers ?.....

General Milley tried to warn us. Biden taught Trump how to code, and Trump has the codes. The former President will blow the world up any day now, using a Dominion hack of Silos 17 and 45 to get the party started.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
8.11.2022 - From former President Donald Trump tonight.

He's poking the bears, because its the bears who are guilty.

…My poll numbers are the strongest they have ever been, fundraising by the Republican Party is breaking all records, and midterm elections are fast approaching. This unprecedented political weaponization of law enforcement is inappropriate and highly unethical. The world is watching as our Country is being brought to a new low, not only on our border, crime, economy, energy, national security, and so much more, but also with respect to our sacred elections!

Release the documents now!
Source: truthsocial.com...

The "bears" = Garland, Wray, Crooked Judges Everywhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If he's saying release the documents, he means the warrant and the receipt of documents taken right?

Because they just asked a judge to allow them to release it and the judge said they have until 3pm friday to see if Trump wants it released or else they're not going to allow it.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

If he's saying release the documents, he means the warrant and the receipt of documents taken right?

Because they just asked a judge to allow them to release it and the judge said they have until 3pm friday to see if Trump wants it released or else they're not going to allow it.

Hopefully the AFFIDAVIT too. That explains WHY the raid occurred. WHY Orange Man Bad.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
-Possibly Important Info-

Here is the Best explanation I've seen for WHY the FBI Raided former President Trump's home on August 8th. They were after a specific (very damning to Obama) document.

FIRST READ THIS: twitter.com...

Here is a link to the REDACTED FISA Report/Order: www.dni.gov...

"Sundance", over at theconservativetreehouse.com... -intel-in-mar-a-lago/ has a good track record of predicting these things, because his passion is analyzing the inner workings (both good and bad) of our government.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I am seeing some early reports that “nuclear documents” were sought and seized at Mar-a-lago.

These are early reports, so I would be wary of credibility until the official details are released.

If true, would Trump really give away those kinds of secrets? Would he really want them in the first place? I think he might, and the seriousness of these documents would justify the raid the FBI undertook.
edit on 12-8-2022 by Axios because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The bias media is throwing out all kind of scenarios and hypothesis to feed the masses as per agenda, concocted by the democrats.

Yep that is what is all about.

Keep drinking Kool-Aid, the reality is a lot different that the bias media scenarios are.

The narrative has been changing every day since the raid for the consumption of the public.

Trump love the attention too.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is not the first case Trump is mentioned with U.S. nuclear technology . And Jared Kushner got $2 Billion from Saudis to he`s equity fund ...

Nuclear whistleblower

House investigates 'White House plan' to share nuclear technology with Saudis

Report: Jared Kushner’s $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears Even More Comically Corrupt Than Previously Thought

Not saying Trump did something, just mention about these other events earlyer.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios

I do have to wonder what the reaction would be if this ends up being a worst case scenario for Trump. Let's say the FBI did find classified documents related to our nuclear arsenal. Let's also say that, while scrubbing through footage from the security cameras, they find footage of Trump meeting with MBS and showing him the documents around the same time as Jared's $2 billion deal with the Saudis.

Would Trump's supporters be demanding that he be arrested for treason?

Like I said, this would be the worst case scenario and isn't likely to have occurred. But the fact that it's not out of the realm of possibility is sad.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Marg, would you be alright if Trump kept classified documents about the nuclear US arsenal, strategy, deployment etc.? Do you feel it would be safe at his Mar-a-lago home where god know how many transients come and go?

I would not.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So nuclear codes were in Trump's toilet? Amazing! This is better than anything the National Enquirer ever dreamed up.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I do have to wonder what the reaction would be if this ends up being a worst case scenario for Trump. Let's say the FBI did find classified documents related to our nuclear arsenal. Let's also say that, while scrubbing through footage from the security cameras, they find footage of Trump meeting with MBS and showing him the documents around the same time as Jared's $2 billion deal with the Saudis.

Like I said, this would be the worst case scenario and isn't likely to have occurred. But the fact that it's not out of the realm of possibility is sad.

If he sold out the country for 2 billion dollars, I think it would bring much more questions than answers, but if he did anything bad, arrest him. Now, conversely, if they didn't find something like this, and it's just another in a long line of illegal witch hunts, will you admit that and denounce it, or will you runnoft and feign outrage at the next lie?
edit on 12-8-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So nuclear codes were in Trump's toilet? Amazing! This is better than anything the National Enquirer ever dreamed up.

The only sinister material in Trump's toilet is what he personally deposits there.

Its far more likely that any truly confidential material was located in his office and safe that was raided by the FBI.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If he sold out the country for 2 million dollars, I think it would bring much more questions than answers, but if he did anything bad, arrest him. Now, conversely, if they didn't find something like this, and it's just another in a long line of illegal witch hunts, will you admit that and denounce it, or will you runnoft and feign outrage at the next lie?

Can you just draft an arrest warrant and actually slap some cuffs on a former president? Everything about this is unpreceded so I imagine things will take a bit more time as they work through this details if applicable.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Worth mentioning again. Flynn and Tom Barrack. Barrack currently awaiting trial as a Counter agent. Arrested in the UAE last year, after documents were already at MAL. Working with Trump after he was in the WH to skirt national security laws so the company they both were working with could get nuclear weapons in the ME. And yes, Jared suddenly gets 2 billion from Saudi investors that had red flags all over it, when it occurred.

A consulting firm once linked to former national security adviser Michael Flynn is continuing to push President Donald Trump to endorse a plan to build nuclear reactors in Saudi Arabia, despite warnings from whistleblowers that their earlier efforts appeared to violate U.S. law.

The consultants from the firm IP3 International, which organized a White House meeting between the president and nuclear industry executives last week, were involved in pushing a “Middle East Marshall Plan” in the early days of the Trump administration that sparked concerns about Flynn’s conflicts of interest. That plan would have involved building dozens of nuclear reactors across the region, in a way that would have circumvented U.S. laws designed to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons.

Politico
edit on 12-8-2022 by frogs453 because: Added quote

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I am tired of the narrative changing every day, I will wait to see what the real story is before hypothesizing on what if or not.

Is not worth the effort and time.

Nobody knows what the warrant say, nobody.

Is more now going on in politics that we are ignoring because of Trump raid, like the new taxpayer looting in congress, nobody is talking about.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

All I need to know is Twitter is full of Trump warrant-mentioned nuclear documents, and no mention Trump and his lawyers are unopposed to unsealing the search warrant.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here's the thing, I would think there's a chain of custody for documents related to our nuclear arsenal. It would seem that based off NARA's records, Trump is the last person to have custody. If the FBI doesn't find anything, that's not exactly great for Trump either.

It would either mean the documents were so mishandled that Trump lost/destroyed them or they've been handed off to an unknown party.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I am tired of the narrative changing every day, I will wait to see what the real story is before hypothesizing on what if or not.
Fair enough.

Nobody knows what the warrant say, nobody.

Trump does, said he doesnt mind sharing it. But, as of yet refuses to do so.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

originally posted by: network dude

If he sold out the country for 2 million dollars, I think it would bring much more questions than answers, but if he did anything bad, arrest him. Now, conversely, if they didn't find something like this, and it's just another in a long line of illegal witch hunts, will you admit that and denounce it, or will you runnoft and feign outrage at the next lie?

Can you just draft an arrest warrant and actually slap some cuffs on a former president? Everything about this is unpreceded so I imagine things will take a bit more time as they work through this details if applicable.

Of course you can, former presidents are regular citizens as far as the law is concerned. Trump cultists may be serious about giving him the privileges of an emperor, but the constitution grants no immunity to such has-beens. That's one of the reasons all the whining about the search warrant from the "law and order" crowd is so amusing. Decry kid gloves treatment of others with one side of the mouth; demand the same subversion of legal standards for the royal one with the other side.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join