It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 injured in mass casualty incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
... at Legoland in Germany.

A rollercoaster crashed.

Clearly, rollercoasters are a significant threat to public safety. They should be banned immediately.

Here

Yes, it is unfortunate, one of the injured had critical injuries and may not survive the accident. Not a funny thing, but it illustrates the selectivity of society as to what constitutes a danger to the public and what does not.

Cheers
edit on 11-8-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
That park is like 30 minutes away from me, I heard helicopters today but thought it's the Eurocopter guys training again.

This is the second incident I read about in one week. Start of this week or last week, an old lady was flung out of a rollercoaster because the bar wasn't locked. The article is saying the cause is not known yet, it is, the bar was not locked correct.

In this one it seems two wagons unhinged from the other's, emergency brake applied and then the next batch behind shot into those standing coasters. LEGO Land is an okay amusement parks if you're into LEGO, also you can pick/select LEGO bricks there but I never understood the LEGO hype among adults.

I know people that have VIP passes there. Hopefully all injured make it.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I don't know how things are in Germany, but I know here in America, I refuse to ride anything at the fair or carnivals or theme parks. Our population has become so lazy that they always half-ass everything and call it good.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Clearly, rollercoasters are a significant threat to public safety. They should be banned immediately.

Yes, it is unfortunate, one of the injured had critical injuries and may not survive the accident. Not a funny thing, but it illustrates the selectivity of society as to what constitutes a danger to the public and what does not.

Cheers

and yet you chose sarcasm and wit for your post and some attempt at satire, I am sure the innocent people on the rollercoaster were in on the plandemic and deserve what they got

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

He was making a point which I got.

Chill dude, they’re not coming for your rollercoaster.

Yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

When I saw your thread name in the "recent" tab, I immediately thought, great what new tragedy has befallen the US....I have been conditioned to think this at this stage.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Yep, you understood.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Agreed! If it can be put up and taken down in less than a day or two, I won't go near it.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I think it's disgusting that you chose to make fun of a tragedy like this. Shame on you. You had to go there.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Can you explain?

The OP said it wasn’t funny.

It’s an analogy.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I think it's disgusting that you chose to make fun of a tragedy like this. Shame on you. You had to go there.

Hey Chief,

it is unfortunate, one of the injured had critical injuries and may not survive the accident. Not a funny thing

You're making an unwarranted assumption.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That is a sad story...People go out for a day of fun and excitement and end up disfigured, crippled, or dead before the day is finished. Stuff like this whether motorcycle, car, aircraft of train happens every day someplace in this world; for some just getting out of bed or the shower can be a life changing event..

new topics

top topics

join