It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Threatens African Nations With Sanctions If They Buy Russian Products Other Than Grain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Another example of the US Hegemony, International Based World Order being the world's bully.

There had being several news reports how some US officials had threaten African nations with scant ions if they buy any other besides Grain or fertilizers.
Here we have a example where a Hegemony feels threaten of losing its influence and sphere in the region and what they do instated of seeking peaceful solutions?

They threaten those small African nations With Sanctions.

US Threatens African Nations With Sanctions If They Buy Russian Products Other Than Grain

African nations shouldn't forget that a US pharma company Pfizer has killed Nigerian kids in a failed drug trail.

edit on 11-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sucks to suck..

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Puppet master goal is to get everyone against the US by pursuing purposefully bad policy and having a bumbling Puppet of the United States, so that the US, the world's last free nation , will finally fall.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Guess we're seeking to solidify China's strangle-hold on that continent.

More administration stupidity...or part of the plan. Either way, we lose again.
edit on 11-8-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good, it’s about time a lot of countries allied with Russia or China knew what time it is

I’d also go much further

I’d deport pro Russian/China westerners, certainly ones who claimed they were anti imperialists lol, jokers

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I thought the US arent nation building? i suppose no matter the party line they are always into nation building... Despite Obama, Bush claiming to get out of it.

edit on 11-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I, for one, agree with this policy. Russia must be economically castrated. If African nations want to buy stolen grain and other goods from Russian (or goods stolen from Ukraine) then they need to accept other Western countries reserve the right to withdraw support.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The Russians arm most of Africa. Do you think these African nation's give a rats ass about the US with China already economically beating us there?

Imposing sanctions of these African nations will do nothing but hurt our long-term interests.

We lose. Simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wait, are you saying we shouldn't even build our own nations? Or which nation are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

They threaten those small African nations With Sanctions.

I understand your concern of these small African nations , I'm sure them facing threats of sanction eats at you heart.

Perhaps a better way would be to not send the $1.86 billion the US will give these countries this year incase they use the money to pay for sanctioned Russian Products , that way they can remain unsanctioned.

African nations shouldn't forget that a US pharma company Pfizer has killed Nigerian kids in a failed drug trail.

And how many millions of others has it saved with other pharmaceuticals used by African nations.
edit on 11-8-2022 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The Russians arm most of Africa. Do you think these African nation's give a rats ass about the US with China already economically beating us there?

Yes, because when the aid stops, the ramifications for some of these African nations will be serious. Besides, African nations can now see that most Russian kit is crap, so may be thinking about buying from elsewhere, eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Perhaps a better way would be to not send the $1.86 billion the US will give these countries this year incase they use the money to pay for sanctioned Russian Products , that way they can remain unsanctioned.

If the US has that billions to be precise.

this year incase they use the money to pay for sanctioned Russian Products

If you believe the words of US officials that always keep lying sure..

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

"Here we have a example where a Hegemony feels threaten of losing its influence and sphere in the region and what they do instated of seeking peaceful solutions?"

Just like what your beloved Russian hegemony is doing in Ukraine?

And let's not forget Russia's Black Sea blockade of grain exports to Africa, which you obviously have, or perhaps chosen, to ignore.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Re: kit purchases. Maybe. Most of their armies are just police state troops and aren't capable of campaigning in other countries. A T-55 works just fine for that purpose.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

most Russian kit is crap, so may be thinking about buying from elsewhere, eh?

And African Nations know when it comes to the UK/US polices in their countries its not about being allies or buddies,its about the US and its influence in the region.

Just like with Ukraine what US sends to African nations is mostly old products for their military forces.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Nation Building > Hegemony.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just like what your beloved Russian hegemony is doing in Ukraine?

Just like what your beloved US hegemony is doing in Kosovo and threatening Serbia and just like what they are doing to Taiwan with China?

I suppose the US is itchy to start conflicts due to their failing economy.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

If the US has that billions to be precise.

They do , and more.

If you believe the words of US officials that always keep lying sure..

Yet you believe the words of Russian officials that always keep lying.

Funny world , innit.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Imposing sanctions of these African nations will do nothing but hurt our long-term interests.

We lose. Simple.

Hmm they’d have to be stable countries to be of any benefit to Russia or China, a whole country starving to death won’t be remotely stable, it’ll be civil war, it’ll be abundant with anti government forces to arm and train

I really don’t think you’re correct

All these belt & road countries are going to be bankrupt and destabilised IMHO

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Please explain, exactly what you claim the US (I'm a Brit, by the way) is "doing" to Taiwan apart from sticking up for it against Chinese hegemony?

Any chance of addressing my point about Russia's grain export blockade?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join