It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RINO Liz Cheney Won’t Rule Out 2024

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Guess whose likely jumping in 2024?
From the Bush Era?

Cheney again Liz Cheney's daughter is not ruling out a 2024 Campaign.

Now Liz Cheney wants to run in 2024.

You can likely assume its going to be a campaign that is very NeoCon on the foreign policy.
RINO Liz Cheney Won’t Rule Out 2024

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

goodby America

(post by stosh64 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Running as a Democrat I presume?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Cheney is an idiot. The Republicans look at her as the traitor that she is, and the democrats are laughing at the fool for how they have used her, and drug her reputation, and any hopes for a career as a politician, into the dirt.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Cheney is an idiot. The Republicans look at her as the traitor that she is, and the democrats are laughing at the fool for how they have used her, and drug her reputation, and any hopes for a career as a politician, into the dirt.

Run for what? City garbage collector? Her constituents hate her now. She's openly begging Democrats to vote for her, which probably doesn't matter because there aren't enough Democrats in Wyoming to overcome the massive hole she's dug for herself. Once her evil little dad finally dies***, whatever tiny shreds of political clout she still has will be gone.

***The dude started, not one, but two wars under false pretenses. And there has been nothing to indicate any sort of remorse, or even acknowledgement of what he's done. I'm pretty sure his afterlife is going to be a hot one.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Like or hate the dude, he did get away with shooting someone then getting the victim to apologize for said incident....
Hmm now that is power.
Displaced power but still power.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Her campaign would go pretty much exactly how kamala harris' did.

She'd get less than 2% of votes in the first handful of primary States and even lose her home State before "suspending" her campaign.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
RINO? She literally has one of the most Conservative voting records in Congress. Not to mention she voted in line with Trump like 99% of the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

She knows all of that. She knows her reputation is dead. This is proof she knows our elections are rigged.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
RINO? She literally has one of the most Conservative voting records in Congress. Not to mention she voted in line with Trump like 99% of the time.

It's hilarious how all the reeeing leftists now love the Cheneys and Bushes because their thought programers have told them too.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

She knows all of that. She knows her reputation is dead. This is proof she knows our elections are rigged.

I believe you are confused in regards to having proof with biased feelings.
Bring the proof cause from my perspective your dude is guilty.
Show me otherwise. Aka put up or shut up man

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's hilarious how all the reeeing leftists now love the Cheneys and Bushes because their thought programers have told them too.

I Believe your old programing told you to support a authorization form of government.
Don't worry so much about your tax dollars being put to good use. We got this.
Time to Trump Trump and lick your TDS tears soon.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yeah
Her own party kicked her out.
So, yeah they think she is crap.

Interesting who tries to spin that.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I believe you are confused in regards to having proof with biased feelings.
Bring the proof cause from my perspective your dude is guilty.

Whaaaa?
My dude is Stevie Ray Vaughan. I’m an American, I don’t worship politicians, that’s what democrats do.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I honestly couldn't care less about Cheney. I just think it's ridiculous that the so-called party of principles and independent thought have become such a cult that they're trying to kick out one of their most staunchly Conservative members simply because she won't kowtow to Trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Quick cult test:
Who believed Russiagate, Ukrainegate, and Jussie Smollett?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Liz is positioning and gathering material for her roles with NGOs and PACs that she now is associated with and will be more associated with starting in Jan. Big money there with those outfits, and she probably can't get enough from lobbyists as a Congress Rep 🤐😉

edit on Aug-11-2022 by xuenchen because: newt DNA 😎

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

2nd cult test:
Do you believe in your own personal religion or do you believe the state is the highest power?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yeah it is hilarious.
Leftist feelz are so hurt by Trump, they adore RINOs who oppose him.
She would have to run as a Democrat, her campaign slogan would be “Please vote for me, I hate Trump too”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join