It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess Indiana and Exploding Houses are a thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think Indiana has a thing for houses that go boom. 3 people were lost in this occueance. Houses have exploded in 20l7 and 2012. Wierd stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
When cooking meth do not leave the gas on while outside getting gacked up on whoop chicken!

Rule #1
edit on bThu, 11 Aug 2022 02:32:14 -050020223102America/ChicagoThu, 11 Aug 2022 02:32:14 -050008am8 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Maybe meth, but I'm guessing gas-line.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
In the last year or so, something of an epidemic in England too.
I have a suspicion (based on personal observation) that maintenance engineers are picking up the drug habit, which would make safety maintenance less efficient.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I think Indiana has a thing for houses that go boom. 3 people were lost in this occueance. Houses have exploded in 20l7 and 2012. Wierd stuff.

[...]

i have audio issues so i was reading the cCC
and did that neighbor being interviewed, say there were turtles and people laying all over ?

that was a pretty big boom.

edit on Thu Aug 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

the one that happened recently in England was a real shame

Im not sure why this happened , bad pipeline maintenance , freak accident , etc

I think with the amount of money energy companies make off us these types of accidents with gas lines shouldnt happen at all if its due to maintenance issues , or at least if the gaslines are maintained by a gov organisation then they should be perfect.

We pay enough as it is for energy , never mind people having to pay with their lives

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't know about in the U.K. but here the gas company is responsible for the lines leading to the house and the meter. Anything past the meter is the homeowners responsibility.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
I've got a service contract with the company that installed the gas heater- annual checks and emergency call-out. That's what I was thinking of. My last engineer used the bathroom without using it (I've noticed this before), and came down at the end with an odd look in his eyes.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Brotherman

Maybe meth, but I'm guessing gas-line.

Like i said dont leave the gas on

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think it's the same here in the UK, I'm sure Scottish Gas maintain all the pipelines and in the home, you are responsible to make sure they are up to scratch.

Scottish Gas were out fixing the pipelines in the streets, in fact they were out during lockdown and updated the pipelines in our street and surrounding area I guess they took advantage of the lull in traffic and less disturbance to business when it was quiet

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If it's even close to Gary it's meth if not then it's likely
meth.

My third choice is fire from Heaven.
edit on 11-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I think with the amount of money energy companies make off us these types of accidents with gas lines shouldnt happen at all if its due to maintenance issues , or at least if the gaslines are maintained by a gov organisation then they should be perfect.

We pay enough as it is for energy , never mind people having to pay with their lives

Almost all recent UK gas blasts involved leaks inside residential properties, which are typically the responsibility of the home owner or the landlord.

Most seem to be in homes at 40 or more years old.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sadly Indiana has lots of meth labs and a big meth problem. Meth labs have a tendency to go boom.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: sapien82

Almost all recent UK gas blasts involved leaks inside residential properties, which are typically the responsibility of the home owner or the landlord.

Most seem to be in homes at 40 or more years old.

I wonder with the UK explosions, how the actual #, does enough gas build up in a home to destroy it, yet nobody noticed the smell inside, to immediately turn the gas off at the meter, and open all windows.

UK gas has a particular smell, I've worked on many building sites over the years, pipes cut accidentally etc, but for the amount of gas in a building to blow it up, I can only imagine the leak had to start when folk were asleep... I'd be running outside trying not to create any sparks, quite terrified, if I was inside breathing that air!!!😱

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This looks bigger and way more damaging than gas or home chemistry experiment gone wrong.
I'm guessing stored explosives of some sort.
Give the FBI a day to write a good MAGA terrorist storyline and place a few online comments in their social media.
They were in DC on Jan 6 too!

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
I remember reading a book called Soon, written by the Left Behind guys, where the world governments banned religion and persecute any and all congregations. In the beggining a private congregation in california was killed off. An explosion to destroy the makeshift church, which was just some house, was sold as these folks being called terrorists and religous fanatics. The whole bit. So who knows whats going on out there.

I have not even seen a home with a gas line since childhood. I don't like them myself. Gives me concerns about explosions like the video. Maybe the house got so denseley filled with gas and then a fridge compressor finally sparked it up?

Bullets to their heads, pile the bodies in the kicthen, set the gas and maybe leave a timer??? But how quickly can a home be filled with gas if lines were left open??

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
I think he may have said materials, but he mumbled it pretty good it sounded like turtles.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

I was reading an article about the recent UK house blasts and it seems that many of them are a result of the gas leaking from underneath the property and into the cavities. The gas then seeps from the cavities and something as simple as your fridge light can spark an explosion.

I will try to find the article.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join