It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IRS Is Seeking 'Armed' And 'Fit' Agents 'Willing To Use Deadly Force'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

That's some politician level of backpedaling. Why not just post what you mean the first time around?

No backpedaling here. If we were in person, I would debate my first statement with you over a couple of beers for the next hour, but we're not, so I'm moving on.

Regardless, I would have to say that I do agree, wholeheartedly, that if the IRS were to exist in a perfect world, that would be all they should need to be. However, this is not a perfect world. As pointed out by another user within this thread, there are many reasons why these other agencies have an armed police division.

The IRS should not exist at all. Neither should the 16th amendment. The only reason the IRS needs firearms is to extort money from the people, but as you pointed out earlier, they do exist and so does the 16th amendment, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Klassified
And the question still remains:

Why is an agency that is not part of law enforcement or the military given any authority at all to detain, arrest, or shoot a citizen of the Unites States?

They are accountants and bookkeepers FFS!

Dude.

Banana Republic.

Remember?

The Stasi can't infringe on your rights if they aren't armed and fit!

Truth

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
From the makers of "defund the police", bring you "militarize the IRS"

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
From the makers of "defund the police", bring you "militarize the IRS"

From the makers of "destroy the country" so we can have a great reset.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just do a flat tax.

10%.

Across the board.

That way taxes will be easy to do, hard to cheat, and we can fire 900 billion Gestapo dick-faces.

Problem?

Solved.

So how is someone making $100,000 having to pay $10,000 and someone else making $200,000 having to pay $20,000 a FLAT tax? What is the person paying double for their tax bite getting for their money? Why should they be penalized for being capable of being worth the money they are earning?

That really isn't a "flat" tax at all, now is it? Take the yearly budget (a realistic one), divide that by the number of people in this country (illegals want to be counted? Step right up!) and that DOLLAR figure is what everyone needs to pay. That is your BILL for paying for the running of this country.

Everyone paying a set dollar figure in taxes? Now that is a truly FLAT tax! Sorry, but charging someone more taxes simply because they make more money is nowhere near being FLAT, much less being fair. Never has been, and never will be, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Defund the police, disarm the police/ fund the irs and arm the irs!

Hmmm...

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

edit on 11-8-2022 by Mrthunker because: Auto correct is dumb

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
87,000?
That's not an agency, it's an army!

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
87,000?
That's not an agency, it's an army!

And a portion of their paychecks will go to a Political Action Committee that is 100% DEMOCRAT.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Soo what this means? I guess that the "special new forces" in the IRS need to be all affiliated to the democrats in order to feel happy unionizing with an entity that pays for democrat only campaigns.

Is this even legal? The IRS will be owned by the democrats.

Per Americans for Tax Reform, the union gave 100% of its Political Action Committee (PAC) funding to Democrats for the 2022 cycle, including $30,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, $30,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and $30,000 to the DNC Services Corporation, a group dedicated to “coordinating party organizational activities.”

It also gave 98.79% of its federal candidate spending for the 2021-2022 cycle to Democrats, most notably House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY). The NTEU specifically prioritized donating to key Democratic battleground races, such as donating $5,000 to Raphael Warnock’s Georgia Senate race and $10,000 to Maggie Hassan (D-N.H.).

And that’s not all. In 2019, it was reported that IRS employees spent 353,820 hours of taxpayer-funded union time (TFUT) on the job. That means during a normal workday, instead of assisting taxpayers with filing their taxes, IRS agents spent hours working for an entity that spends 100% of its PAC funding on Democrats. This is an organization where if you call them, you have a 1-in-50 chance of reaching an actual human being. Those 353,820 hours could have been used to help taxpayers instead of strengthening a public sector union.

As Aaron Withe, CEO of Freedom Foundation, put it, taxpayer dollars are being used to “double the size of an agency that has already weaponized itself against those taxpayers it deems its political opponents.”

By doubling the size of the IRS, Democrats are doubling the number of dues the NTEU receives, dues that will be funneled to bankroll Democratic political campaigns. NTEU dues range from $16 to $23 per pay period. If all 87,000 new IRS agents were forced to unionize, the number of dues collected would amount to at least $33,351,168 per year — all ripe for the taking by Democrats. How clever.

Wow oh, wow.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The writing is on the wall for those who do not see it. Biden can not legally go after American Citizens with the military ..

SO WHY NOT militarize a branch that can go after citizens with no repercussions .

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
The writing is on the wall for those who do not see it. Biden can not legally go after American Citizens with the military ..

SO WHY NOT militarize a branch that can go after citizens with no repercussions .

You mean conservative citizen or citizens who question the government.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You mean conservative citizen or citizens who question the government.

you can bet that unless that they have their official dark brandon pins and papers, which are probably at most a couple hundred thousand. all citizens, be you a woke dem or conservative citizen you will be under the watchful eyes of the dark brandon strom troopers. the dark side is growing more brazen everyday

edit on 11-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

They'll hire legal immigrants as outside contractors. Syrians, Pakistanis, Ukrainians, chinese. Even some russians.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Why is an agency that is not part of law enforcement or the military given any authority at all to detain, arrest, or shoot a citizen of the Unites States?

Even bigger question is why does that same agency ignore the biggest tax cheats in the country.

This new police force is directed at us.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Even bigger question is why does that same agency ignore the biggest tax cheats in the country.

This new police force is directed at us.

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Breaking: INFLATION & BULLYING BILL TO BE SIGNED INTO LAW BY BIDEN

Only the LIBERAL MEDIA thinks 87,000 more IRS agents squeezing an additional $20 Billion from the pockets of working class Americans, is a...

BIG BIDEN WIN!: www.washingtonpost.com...

-Worst Administration Ever - ENEMY of THE PEOPLE

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Your statement is rife with ignorance.

Firstly, the military does not have the authority to detain or arrest a citizen of the United States. Not even the military police, typically, when outside of a base. However, MPs do depend greatly on jurisdiction. Some municipalities have "concurrent jurisdiction" which is essentially the MPs acting in a deputized civil manner and can arrest and prosecute in a civil manner, in civil courts. However, this is not acting in a military capacity.

Secondly, many Federal agencies have little known law enforcement divisions. I already mentioned one within this thread, but here are some more:
NIH-DP (National Institutes of Health Division of Police)
OEE (Office of Export Enforcement)
USMP (United States Mint Police)
OST (Office of Secure Transportation)

There are dozens more. All have Federal legal jurisdictions. All agencies are more than their base employment (ie the IRS being all "accountants and bookkeepers").

I owe you an apology. Instead of defending my misstatement, I should have corrected it properly and moved on no matter how I felt about the wording or attitude of your post. It isn't as though I've ever rubbed anyone the wrong way. Ever. Really.

I was being honest when I said I was aware of what you stated in your response, but my original post certainly didn't reflect it. That's on me, not you. Lesson learned.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
9.25.2022 Update

#1 on the Congressional Agenda, if Americans give Republicans the "Majority" in November, will be to cancel the planned hire of 87,000 new IRS Agents.

Source: gettr.com...

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It seems the IRS has wasted no time in posting job openings for its 87,000 new agents that were made possible with the massive $700 dollar package that is said to reduce inflation but instead will raise taxes on the middle class. If there was any question as to why there were purchasing so much ammo, that question is now answered. There is no doubt the IRS will also be weaponized to go after political opponents as they have in the past with conservative groups. It looks like are coming strapped to take your meager savings for real this time.

The Democrats passed a new $700+ billion spending bill this month during a recession with inflation at 9.1%.

The bill will add 87,000 new IRS employees to harass and abuse working Americans and their political opponents.

SOURCE[/quot e]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join