It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A whole series of 'great reset' videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
They talk about 'greener' , 'fairer' , and 'better'. Only better for them , these psychopaths don't care about anyone but themselves, which should be obvious. And the 'fairer' bit , will mean dividing the wealth of the 99% 'equally' among us

Marxists talk about this all the time, and many corporate sites use these terms: 'inclusive, diverse, and equal '

Marxist terms article

They will just steal any way they can (confiscating assets, higher taxes etc) in order , they will claim, to 'fairly distribute the wealth'

So no matter if you went to school/college for years , worked hard at a job, saved up and lived within your means, they will distribute it one way or another. I can't possibly see whatever else it could mean. They certainly won't include their wealth in that equation!

We will lose everything we own to this 'great reset' nightmare, while they sit in their ivory towers on their golden thrones . I'm so beyond mad at this whole thing, talk about unfairness!

So here's a bunch of 'great reset ' videos with 'world leaders
' and 'elites' using these terms:

Patriot think tank videos

And please, those 'asleep' in denial , or on the 'left' , please explain why this not the proof needed.
They talk about their agenda2030 'sustainable goals' on the WEF site , which includes 'the abolishing of private property'

How is it not obvious?

This 'great reset' agenda will end the ability to retire I'm certain. I remember reading that there will be no saving accounts anymore , or bank accounts , the so called 'financial reset' , she mentions the central currency early on in the video:

Brighteon video

They will be in control of your money, I don't see people being able to save anymore then as I remember reading that any money left in accounts will be reset to zero at the end of each month.
Maybe some members here can find a link to it
I'm 100% certain I read this

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I mean sure, we are gradually falling down as a species, in the end people will be transformed in to microchips, then we can live forever, alone, in a metal cube, floating in space.

But we must remember that this is not today, or tomorrow, so the only goal they can achieve right now, is to bring our vibes down, get us worrying, afraid, angry.

Stay strong everyone, do not let them prep you for the lonely cube ride of the future. We are human and we are alive.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
One minor hiccup in the narrative I see?
If I am plotting to take over the world, I would not take to YouTube and social media with absolute retardation-level statements like...
"You will own nothing, you will live in the pods and eat the bugs!"
This is as insane as a burglar calling the victim
"Hey guys, I'm going to rob you blind next week and upper-decker all your bathrooms! You will thank me later!"

The outcome needs questioned.
To me it's obviously a troll with civil unrest, or political trolling as the objective, since announcing your Pinky and the Brain plans makes ZERO sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I see it as this, in simple terms

Those with (the 1%) will always be those with, the commodities they have to become 'those with' will change, today its oil, tommorow perhaps green energies, in the past land, nothing comes down the pyramid

Those without (the rest of us or the 99%) will always be those without and that will never change, we will never be wealthy beyond our needs/dreams, we will have to queue in line, we will pay up the pyramid

BUT

my life will not been directed by these fools, my life wont be controlled by these fools, my life will be done my way

Let them have their wealth, let them live in unfettered gluttony, let them believe they are winning, my happiness is not dictated by their greed, perhaps I am lucky that way.

Human greed is an evil which has always existed and will always exist

There is no 'Neo' though in our world, it is what it is

Perhaps I am exactly what they have programmed, I am apathetic towards them almost misanthropic, and from a ruling point of view apathy is the easiest to manage

Political apathy can lead to a loss of democracy and respondents mentioned it can also have social and psychological damage due to lack of personal political interaction. lack of participation can lead to "political ills" such as corruption and dishonesty among politicians as they are not held accountable

In short Boris, Rishi, whomever, Biden, Trump, Macron et al. are nothing more than the worst of human society a stain on mankind, who sold their souls to the people above them years ago because these idiots are not the ones in charge, they wish to be a 1% they are stooges, who ever is at the top will be the most corrupt vile human being alive and the further they remain from me the better.

I think this just turned into a rant, lol so lets relax

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin
Give the audience a grin
Enjoy it, it's your last chance anyhow.......

go on you know the rest

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

They will be in control of your money, I don't see people being able to save anymore then as I remember reading that any money left in accounts will be reset to zero at the end of each month.

Maybe some members here can find a link to it I'm 100% certain I read this

That is the idea behind the Universal Basic Income (UBI) that will be allocated to your Digital ID through the Central Bank Digital Currency System (CBDC).

Not only will it be able to be cleared every month to remove any possibility of accruing any wealth, it can also be geo locked so you can only relinquish credit where you're allowed to, it can be carbon linked to limit what you buy based on some made up carbon credit number, and on and on and on it goes.

It is a prison they are building, and at the moment the vast majority are gleefully walking through the front gates.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
One minor hiccup in the narrative I see?
If I am plotting to take over the world, I would not take to YouTube and social media with absolute retardation-level statements like...
"You will own nothing, you will live in the pods and eat the bugs!"
This is as insane as a burglar calling the victim
"Hey guys, I'm going to rob you blind next week and upper-decker all your bathrooms! You will thank me later!"

The outcome needs questioned.
To me it's obviously a troll with civil unrest, or political trolling as the objective, since announcing your Pinky and the Brain plans makes ZERO sense.

I understand what you mean, but I think they are trying to 'normalize' their take-over plans. If it's everywhere and talked about all the time, it's no longer a 'silly conspiracy theory', it's mainstream, so in the eyes of these parasites it will be 'easier accepted' ?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They literally want to track people and control everything, right down to our food and water.
This is a must-read:

The real Great Reset

What if you don't want to be a part of the Great Reset?

"We're going to track everything"

"We will make sure you took the tablet"

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

"We will make sure you took the tablet"

Not without a military a force forcing people to take it.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No matter how much evidence you provide, the pedocrats / globalists will call it a conspiracy theory.

The WEF has an open play book that explains their plans for agenda 2030 and all their bogus climate change stuff they use as a justification to steal people's property and rights. They even openly talk about needing population reduction. It only takes common sense to understand these things. Anyone who isn't in denial knows what's happening and the battle that's being waged against freedom and human rights.

top topics

join