It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Island Audit dude driving the Police crazy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: LSU2018

It's not that "they don't have to". They are not required to under law unless you are in the process of committing a crime or some sort of traffic infraction.

Just because a cop wears a badge. It doesn't mean that they can just come up to you and harass you.

My post was in reference to people who are pulled over for speeding or other moving violations, etc. I didn't watch the video because trying to piss off police to get a reaction for your camera is akin to walking up to a trained circus lion and poking it until it turns around and bites you so you can show people that trained lions are dangerous.

That is the thing, NONE of these people are doing that. These are all people either a. Pulled over illegally, like the video I posted just above this OR people filming in public places.

Except I have seen videos and know of a situation where the "auditors" either go into a situation goading or harassing either the police or another citizen [who is forced to call the police on the "auditor"].
They are set ups.
Granted, some of these cops take the bait.
But the "auditors" are there to entrap and belittle.

Where did that term entrapment come from?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Oh well, you sidestepped the actual question. You see, to look at this honestly, you have to look past your own bias and bigotry and imagine you're in the same position as the target of auditors. Beyond that, your hate makes a person irrational and unreasonable. I have some topics that I'm so biased about myself that I stay away from the topics.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
My favorite videos of these assholes, are the ones where they end up getting arrested.

Idiots !!!

And get paid because their rights were violated?

Watched one last night where the cop bounced an elderly man’s head off a table permanently disabling him and then catching a charge and going to jail. Great guys these cops.

Oh did you see those uvalde cops you are defending. Guess if they are terrified of cameras and arrest auditors then the cowardice in uvalde makes sense doesn’t it.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Nice twist there.

I'm talking about the idiots that go into Government Buildings just to create drama and be a problem. They are doing no one any good and do not deserve to be there unless they have official business to conduct. They should be arrested.

Or the other idiots who either don't have a drivers license or have one and refuse to give it to police when they're pulled over for traffic violations. They play the stupid game, "I'm not driving, I'm traveling ..." just stop the BS.

I wasn't talking about anyone being abused by police.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Look up Glenn Cerio.

Idiot from Washington State ( I think ).

Absolute menace to Police, Fire and EMTs.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not to be dismissive of your post, but people have been saying it's the age of aquarius for quite a while now. Then, there's a bunch of other people saying it hasn't started yet, and then more saying it's impossible to tell when it will start.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Look up Glenn Cerio.

Idk who this guy is but I will say this. If a man walks up to a police officer, with a camera mind you, daring them to violate their civil rights, the law or their policies and they do then what are they doing when nobody is watching.

Police believe they have to be criminals to catch criminals or to lie to catch a lier. That just makes them liers and criminals. Walk away. Cops hate cameras. Their video disappears and their mikes are turned off.

Honest cops would love cameras and audits. It would validate them.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
Not to be dismissive of your post, but people have been saying it's the age of aquarius for quite a while now. Then, there's a bunch of other people saying it hasn't started yet, and then more saying it's impossible to tell when it will start.

Ive heard that too, I absolutely believe we are in it.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Look up Glenn Cerio.

Idk who this guy is but I will say this. If a man walks up to a police officer, with a camera mind you, daring them to violate their civil rights, the law or their policies and they do then what are they doing when nobody is watching.

Police believe they have to be criminals to catch criminals or to lie to catch a lier. That just makes them liers and criminals. Walk away. Cops hate cameras. Their video disappears and their mikes are turned off.

I don’t think anyone should make another persons job harder, BUT the guy I posted is respectful, all he literally does is film in public places.

Either that is legal or it isn’t, it is that simple. If authorities don’t like it, it’s too bad.
I do not like the people that harasses cops and egg them into conflict. I think that is something entirely different.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Nice twist there.

I'm talking about the idiots that go into Government Buildings just to create drama and be a problem. They are doing no one any good and do not deserve to be there unless they have official business to conduct. They should be arrested.

Or the other idiots who either don't have a drivers license or have one and refuse to give it to police when they're pulled over for traffic violations. They play the stupid game, "I'm not driving, I'm traveling ..." just stop the BS.

I wasn't talking about anyone being abused by police.

Wow
Are you the arbitrator of “official business”?
Is taking pictures not “official business”?

Interesting who wants to limit citizens access to government buildings?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Look up Glenn Cerio.

I don’t think anyone should make another persons job harder, BUT the guy I posted is respectful, all he literally does is film in public places.

Either that is legal or it isn’t, it is that simple. If authorities don’t like it, it’s too bad.
I do not like the people that harasses cops and egg them into conflict. I think that is something entirely different.

This is so wrong police should be challenged at every opportunity and if they can’t hack it in a professional manner they should leave. Auditors should teach in police academies. Make their jobs easier and u have uvalde cops.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Everyone loves the first amendment…..
Until it is directed at government.

It is first for a reason.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join