It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 Elite insider and 2008 Hidden Hand: what about 1999 interview and 2003 insider?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider (2005) by a person who claimed he was from a ruling bloodline was the interview that piqued my curiosity years ago and felt the most authentic. Even if that individual was inauthentic which is more than likely, as there were quite a few contradictions (among many other factors), what he had to say itself really made me want to delve deeper into the abyss which I found invaluable (beginning that journey to find where our truth lies).

Just recently, I came back to read it again (in search for texts/books I could read/research) and found comments about "The Hidden Hand" interviews from 2008 which I'm currently reading now (and although amusing, lack the substance of the 2005 insider).

Anyways, in the 2008 Hidden Hand interview, the individual was asked by the ATS forum: "Can you cite two or more previous instances whereby this directive has been upheld?" (to disclose information to the masses).

HH responds: Once in 1999, to what you would call an 'alternative' media source. Once in 2003, on another internet "conspiracy" based forum.

My questions are:

What was this alternative media source from 1999 that HH was referring to (does anyone have a source where I can view it) and where can I find this other interview from 2003 by a different "insider"?

Also, what texts/books can I read to gain more knowledge/insight on matters that the 2005 "insider" and 2008 Hidden Hand were referring to?

It's difficult to ascertain the best/most accurate texts because (and I'm oversimplifying this) it seems that most roots of knowledge (texts/books) that both individuals alluded to, contain some truths but are swimming in a, "sea of perversion" (mixed with half truths and false information), or these texts/books were heavily edited/amended to hide/obscure the truth (which I guess is part of the journey I mentioned above) but I need to know which books/texts to start that journey.
-----------------------------------------

*I've already read another interview or shall we say, "extended version", from the OG 2005 Elite Family Insider who appeared on a Russian forum a few years after giving the original interview (that was interesting).

Not interested in the, "Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A " which I think was in 2011 IIRC, as I believe it was an entirely different person who tried but poorly executed what the 2005 insider did (at-least the original 2005 "insider" had some plausibility but this other person was how shall I put it... "less than").

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuralNetworks

Here is the thread in question (I think), it might help people like myself who have no idea about the topic

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I too found the 2005 poster to be deeply meaningful while the hidden hand poster to be slightly lacking. Though, there was some good information to be had specifically about probable beliefs surrounding a specific group.

After reading these posts and my own exploration-while there are actual genetic physical families involved, the true rulers that they speak of that are the highest up, seem to be spiritual incarnations and are not really genetic family of a physical sense.

By far the majority of humans here are just humans but the monsters and demons and angels and gods are also here in human form-most are not aware. It isn’t this is ‘here’ and the spirit world is somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Here is the thread in question (I think), it might help people like myself who have no idea about the topic

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Thanks for dropping the link, I appreciate you. It was certainly absent minded of me to not incorporate those sources (although I was in a rush).

Here is a link to the OG 2005 insider interview in a clear, concise and succinct PDF format (no forum noise, just straight questions and answers) from archive.org
Revelations of an Elite Family Insider 2005

Also a link to the 2008 Hidden Hand interview
Hidden Hand Interview 2008

BTW @UpThenDown, EXCELLENT taste in music! I love 90s house (so many hidden gems!).

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
I too found the 2005 poster to be deeply meaningful while the hidden hand poster to be slightly lacking. Though, there was some good information to be had specifically about probable beliefs surrounding a specific group.

Absolutely, in reference to the 2005 insider, that individual was certainly thought provoking!

Now, if I could just get pointed in the right direction to some authoritative gnostic texts/books, it would be much appreciated. Moreover, I'm sure other members on a similar path/trajectory would also greatly appreciate the guidance.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuralNetworks

Absolutely, in reference to the 2005 insider, that individual was certainly thought provoking!

Now, if I could just get pointed in the right direction to some authoritative gnostic texts/books, it would be much appreciated. Moreover, I'm sure other members on a similar path/trajectory would also greatly appreciate the guidance.

If you recall-the person indicated that everything just contains a grain of truth. The best way to gain knowledge is sit in silence and allow your attention to drift outside oneself as if that is your mind. Because, isn’t it? He mentioned reach out to the mind ‘without’.

The more you gain wisdom things outside yourself will answer the questions- a song playing with a specific lyric. Someone saying something that sticks. A butterfly that drifts on your shoulder and then onto an object of significance.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If you recall-the person indicated that everything just contains a grain of truth. The best way to gain knowledge is sit in silence and allow your attention to drift outside oneself as if that is your mind. Because, isn’t it? He mentioned reach out to the mind ‘without’.

The more you gain wisdom things outside yourself will answer the questions- a song playing with a specific lyric. Someone saying something that sticks. A butterfly that drifts on your shoulder and then onto an object of significance.

Wise words and sage advice~! Thank you for brining that to my attention... how's your journey been, personally?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Soooo, it went to skunk works...

Books won't help, these threads have some truth, but the noise doesn't help.
There is only one authority and it's not out there.
Have a great day

edit on 10-8-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

BTW @UpThenDown, EXCELLENT taste in music! I love 90s house (so many hidden gems!).

Thank you, its not everybodys taste but feel free to D/L them for....free!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Wise words and sage advice~! Thank you for brining that to my attention... how's your journey been, personally?

My journey has been probably like yours-lots of trauma and lots of fumbling. Lots of wondering and lots of ups and downs. Searching for the answer like you would a math problem is going to lead to frustration because how could you truly know it is the answer and even if it was-who cares? BECOMING-that is what matters

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OP if I might suggest check out the Eracidni Murev Te threads from 2018 also they recap in a way the HH stuff. I personally relate closely to both HH and Eracidni Murev Te over Elite but I do love some of his/her points especially the one on the glass of water for your father.

I have been digging for awhile and even listed the interviews on my site

h1dd3nh4nd.com...

good luck with your journey brothers and sisters!

(just realized this is my first ever reply lol i need to stop lurking)
edit on 13-9-2022 by LostNomad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If anyone believes or follows this nonsense with nothing but double talk by this so called insider you are delusional.
How about real facts, REMEMBER, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Your Wellcome.

reply to: NeuralNetworks

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I've been trying to find these 1999 and 2003 interviews too, with no success. From Hidden Hand interview:

"Also you mentioned 2 prior contacts (1999 and 2003). Can you shed some more light and specifics on those sources, as I assume they are not to be considered privileged to those who ask?"

"Unfortunately that is beyond my remit. The 2003 material was removed by the Admins of the site it was shared at, as they felt it was "causing too much controversy", and the 1999 material was not released for the same reasons as that which I am sharing here. There was much Truth within it, but our goals have changed in many ways since that time, and it would be misleading for me to point you in it's direction now. In fact I have been specifically instructed by my own upline not to do so. I am sorry."

So the 2003 material was removed, not sure if the 1999 material is still online. If I had more info I could try to find them on web archive.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Are you aware of the Illuminator13 interview from 2009, which appeared on ATS? I13 recommends not reading too many books and advises looking inward instead.

pdfcoffee.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join