It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton promotes 'But Her Emails' merch after FBI search of Trump's Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wheres the;

I defended a pedophile rapist. hat?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Maybe she could sell some shirts with the real Clinton body count, and maybe add some names for who's next. I mean, if she is bragging about crimes she can get away with, why not.
edit on 10-8-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

That is how they used to be the democrat party signal the BLM and Antifa terrorist to start looting and burning cities and that was good and aceptable.

Hillary is done, she will go nowhere, but only stealing election, she may get 1 Trillion votes.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: vNex92

Maybe Bill should sell Monica cigars

Those cigars will have been kept in the proper humidor for that special aroma and flavor I imagine. Hunter could probably help with some moist boxes for that.
edit on 10-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Double post ARGH!
edit on 10-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Waaa..."but, but, but her Eee-mails!" He thinks "He'll" get away w it. Double standard.

"Now...finally we can say "but his call logs...his post-its."

This is great. Just send me 100 of her stupid hats n I'll pass em out....

I cannot stop laughing. Don't you get the irony in it all?!"

Haaaaaaaaa...carry on.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW......

Haaaaaaaaa...carry on

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Hysterically typical.

You: "Whacked out old bitch. She thinks it’s funny she got away with it."
Trump: Whacked out old b--ch. HE thinks it's funny to get get away with it. Love your dbl standard.

Both. Hats. Equal. One is now crying, the other, laughing right w the rest of us.

"MAGA" n "But her emails"? .EQUALLY STUPID. But, fair is fair. Right?

Not for you tho? Both clowns with 2 different hats. Still ..both clowns.

You're welcome. Just flush this memo down the.....oh wait!!😳
edit on 08220931America/ChicagoWed, 10 Aug 2022 08:36:09 -050036202200000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
They arent going to be laughing long

This is all coming to a boiling point and her little stunt is literally mocking over half the country and indeed the justice system of the WHOLE country

My gut tells me theres a sh!t storm coming and a lot of them arent going to escape it

This REALLY isn't the time for Hillary to do this. Brag about how she got away with doing top secret, classified work at home using a private server in her bathroom, then bleach bit and hammer the server to death when it was discovered and delete thousands of her emails.

But of course, Hillary is a Democrat, and we now know that Democrats can even compromise the nation and now openly brag about it and nothing will happen to them. They can film themselves doing illegal activities (Hunter) and nothing will happen to them. The FBI and DOJ look the other way and pretend it didn't happen.

Are the Democrats really trying to provoke something? Purposely? I hope not, the USA doesn't need a civil war, we don't need more violence, murder and mayhem, we have enough of that in our Democratic run cities and states.

It kind of looks like the Democrats are hoping for and trying to provoke a civil war. To do what, to those who simply don't agree with their policies? We are living in terrifying times.

Now the Deputy Press Secretary for Biden posted a meme on twitter with a "Nazi Railroad Eagle" behind and in front of Biden. At that level of the government it can not be an accident or mistake, the symbolism is clear. www.newsweek.com...

Remember what the railroad was used for by the despicable and horrible Nazi's?

What does this portent for us little peons who wouldn't hurt a fly but voted "incorrectly"? Why would the Biden administration do something like this?

People, don't fall for it, stay calm, don't give them what they want. An excuse. Turn the other cheek.

BE THE BETTER PERSON, DON'T GET VIOLENT, DON'T GIVE THEM A REASON, DON'T FALL FOR IT!

edit on 8/10/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hysterically typical.

Trump: Whacked out old b--ch. HE thinks it's funny to get get away with it. Love your dbl standard.

Both. Hats. Equal. One is now crying, the other, laughing right w the rest of us.

If you think they are equal you are beyond help and should really try to break free from the programming.

Having the director of the fbi list all your crimes then say he won't charge you in no way compares to some unhinged activist (journalist) posting a photo of some torn up paper in a toilet, or having the fbi perform an actual raid on an ex President for political gain.
Seek help

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
She used the word “fight”. I thought that was a NoNo?
Or just another double standard- I suppose.

partners defend democracy, build a progressive bench, and fight for our values.

According to the latest definition, I believe that makes her an Insurrectionist.

Until they change it again, of course.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
She used the word “fight”. I thought that was a NoNo?
Or just another double standard- I suppose.

partners defend democracy, build a progressive bench, and fight for our values.

According to the latest definition, I believe that makes her an Insurrectionist.

Until they change it again, of course.

I fully expect a Congressional investigation into this forthcoming. 🧐😂

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hysterically typical.

do you have a video of the Head of the FBI listing the crimes they found after investigation of Trump? I only ask because we have one of the other lady. Apples and apples may not apply here.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hillary Clinton’s List of 16 Violations of Federal Law Presented by a Former U.S. Attorney

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

stateofthenation2012.com...

Also the FBI archives here,

Hillary Rodham Clinton served as U.S. Secretary of State from January 21, 2009 to February 1, 2013. The FBI conducted an investigation into allegations that classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on a personal e-mail server she used during her tenure.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And I find it amusing that you think Hillary is a threat to your conditioned ideaology.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I like it from the horses mouth, so to speak.
www.youtube.com...

this is a much better way to view that info, you are welcome for that sticking in your head.

edit on 10-8-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

And I find it amusing that you think Hillary is a threat to your conditioned ideaology.

please tell me you are kidding here. Is Trump a threat to your conditioned ideology?

this is about Trump being raided for apparently having classified information at his home. And if you at least pretend to be intellectually honest, you can see that Hillary was investigated, and found to be guilty of the same charges, yet she was not prosecuted. So in essence this is about the glaring double standard that everyone on the planet has seen from the current administration. Pretending to be stupid is fun to watch, but in reality, it just looks stupid.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Equal clowns. All of them..,that's all.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Lmfao at all the trumpists triggered.

Trolled you good didn't she.
edit on 22-10-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join