It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersesting sales figure from Toronto Cabinet maker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is an interesting take from a Toronto Cabinet maker with regards to his sales and lack of them during the times of lockdown and rollout of the vaccines. He actually had a massive drop in sales during the lockdown, then they went back to normal, and now it seems to be a growth industry. The percentage increase is very concerning.I thought this is worth a look. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The clues are there, out in the open for all to see. When you put them together you realize history is about to repeat itself in a very ugly way.
edit on 200000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Are you not going to considering the deaths attributed to the actual virus? Approx 1 million additional deaths. Why always just the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

After the Canadian Military went in the LTC the MSM outlets in Canada were very quiet over what happened after words. It was reported that abuses towards the old folks at these places were reported.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well if the Covid is over why are Cabinet sales increasing? it is a simple question that should have a lot of people looking for answers right?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well if the Covid is over why are Cabinet sales increasing? it is a simple question that should have a lot of people looking for answers right?

Who said it was over? Are there not still daily infections and deaths?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Cabinet maker? coffin or casket in the title might be more appropriate

as far as cases and deaths

Canada in the last month is bringing in 1/8th of the all-time high per month on cases and 1/4 of the deaths.

Shouldn't those death totals be closer to 1/8th to? Well if the vaccine 9-month therapy thingy was working

for even better perspective, here's a stadium with 100,000 persons now find specifically the 200-person difference between Canada's death totals per 100,000 and America's

Even if the 200 more Americans had flashing lights on them it would still be a huge chore to find them all.

200 per 100,000 difference is minuscule considering America is clawing it's way back to how it was before and Canada is still in the Covid gulag.

edit on 9-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My bad I thought that was what the vaccine was for.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

There is literally a recent ATS thread with the title “73 million us citizen remain unvaccinated”….so yeah…..still going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

How is 73 million unvaccinated in the US relevant to Canada?

FWIW Canada is still pulling 1/4th of its all-time monthly high in deaths, while the US is only 1/8th it's all-time high per month

In American maths 1/8 is less than 1/4 in deaths while case totals are approximately the same.

Furthermore here is the difference in COVID mortality direct from John Hopkins, in the big scheme of things Canada's vaccine therapy program so far has saved 201 more persons per 100,000 than the US, the difference in case fatality is .1%, as in point one percent.

USA! USA! USA!

for even better perspective, here's a stadium with 100,000 persons now find specifically the 200-person difference between Canada's death totals per 100,000 and America's

Even if the 200 more Americans had flashing lights on them it would still be a huge chore to find them all.

200 per 100,000 difference is minuscule considering America is clawing it's way back to how it was before and Canada is still in the Covid gulag.

edit on 9-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sorry, it was over a while back, just refer to the Spanish flu epidemic and how long that lasted, that was a real epidemic. If they lasted any longer we would be being born in full hazmat gear.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Please do your part and stay up to date with all your vaccines and boosters.

Thank-you!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thank you im sitting here trying to figure out why I care about cabinet numbers

In what country do they call caskets cabinets ?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

for some reason i thought it was

gun cabinets.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Idk about country but for sure the Dahmer residence
Mommy wheres grandma?
Oh dont worry hunny shes just sleeping in the cabinet.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I always thought it was a "Dead end job"

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

There is literally a recent ATS thread with the title “73 million us citizen remain unvaccinated”….so yeah…..still going on.

that whooshing sound was the point flying really fast past your head.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

Are you not going to considering the deaths attributed to the actual virus? Approx 1 million additional deaths. Why always just the vaccine?

If the deceased person was vaccinated, it is the vaccines fault and should be attributed as so. Likewise for all Covid-19 injuries even though vaccinated. Since the vaccine was touted to prevent, alleviate/shorten illness and stop the virus, ALL deaths and injuries of a vaccinated person from anything Covid-19 related should be categorized as a VAERS incident as it is a direct failure of the vaccine which is the same as being injured as a result of the jab.

If my seat belt fails when I am involved in a simple automobile accident and I am injured or die, it is the seat belt's fault I was not protected from injury or death when the seat belt was specifically designed to prevent or minimise injury and/or death in the event of an accident. Likewise, if the seatbelt itself injures or kills me, it is also the seatbelts fault for failing to protect me. And trust me, there would be a recall on those seat belts and/or vehicles.

and P.s. Title of thread is very misleading. Cabinets are units to store things in, excluding dead persons. Should be changed. Dead persons go in coffins, caskets and sometimes cold storage 'cabinets' at the morgue but uh, that's different.
edit on 10-8-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

How is 73 million unvaccinated in the US relevant to Canada?

FWIW Canada is still pulling 1/4th of its all-time monthly high in deaths, while the US is only 1/8th it's all-time high per month

In American maths 1/8 is less than 1/4 in deaths while case totals are approximately the same.

Furthermore here is the difference in COVID mortality direct from John Hopkins, in the big scheme of things Canada's vaccine therapy program so far has saved 201 more persons per 100,000 than the US, the difference in case fatality is .1%, as in point one percent.

USA! USA! USA!

AAAAaaaaaaand, in the USA, we all know that records were skewed to make it appear that Covid deaths were much higher than actual. Anyone testing positive who died of a gunshot wound, cancer, automobile accident, fall down a well, dog attack etc. died of Covid. Several doctors and nurses blew the whistle on that little 'secret'. So the data above is even more against Canada's 'system' of Covid survival than depicted.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

wouldn't it make sense that after lockdowns and supply shortages that caused a slowdown, that after lockdowns are lifted and supply start to flow again and people actually got money now cause they are going back to work, to buy sh@@ that sales would return to normal or increase due to the fact people got tired of seeing the sad ol cabinets they had while sitting in the house for two years.

here in the states slo joe is taking credit for making things better because those exact thing i described above are happening.

oh sh@@, their talking about coffins, who the hell calls a coffin/ casket a cabinet.

edit on 10-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join