It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting comments from Steven Seagal who is in Donbass.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: iamthevirus

A source for that?

www.breitbart.com...

This is the most corrupt administration, I mean people though Obama was bad, these folks are acting like Communist right out in the open, they're not even hiding it.

This Biden is not an American, we'll listen to "our" president or who ever he endorses.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yep... that's when we knew he was a puppet. He just wants in with the elite. Sellout all the business and Infastructure to China and their slave labor and re-education camp practices.

China rebuilding your nation' means everything is outsourced and they will have no manufacturing, business and only business will be the economy.

That's not an independent Ukraine or Ukrainian people.

Being fed to the Dragon...

edit on 15-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I would have thought Russia was far more corrupt.

All those Putin's mate's oligarchs?

Come on.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Russia has wrecked their economy.

Or had you not noticed?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I would have thought Russia was far more corrupt.

All those Putin's mate's oligarchs?

Come on.

All I know is we thru a huge party in Moscow back in 1991 tons of people came waving American flags more than 1.5 million people in fact, even Metallica showed up, we called it Monsters of Rock.

Since then the Russian "people" haven't been my personal enemy. All my beef has been with China, or better yet the working Americans beef has been with China and our administration's involvement with them and allowing the outsourcing of American manufacturing.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Our manufacturing, the soul of whatvmakes a nation is more than 20 years gone now because of NAFTA and we've been fighting to put it to a stop since then. It took about10 years after it's implementation but there are plenty of us mid-lifers still around who remember when we didn't have all the socioeconomic problems and tent cities or what have you, we welcomed immigrants with open arms in the land of milk and honey,.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join