It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian senator Malcolm Roberts speaks against Klaus Schwab the great reset to work against it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Finally! A politician openly condemns the WEF and speaks up against the narrative.
Calling out for working against the tyranny trying to take over the world : 'the great reset'.

I fully expect 'lefties' to say it's all just a 'conspiracy theory' '

Which is just a CIA old school term to silence 'wrong speech'

I'm also wondering how if everyone rents a car , there 'supposedly' will magically be fewer cars

Because this ,after all, is what they're saying , that it will be 'greener' with fewer cars on the road.

So, either it means there will be fewer cars, which means that not everyone will have access to a car/transportation when needed, or it means nothing and it's just means to control your ability to freely travel, when and where you want , when you want it . It will all be based on your 'social credit score'. Malcolm Roberts even mentions social credit scores (not a conspiracy
)

edit on 9-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Good stuff - the Aussies also aired this Sky News piece last year.

For anyone ignorant about the horrors of the slave point system there's a good video about China here.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The lefties want to force everyone to eat bugs, take experimental jabs that they have zero idea of what's in them, groom kids, hire 87 thousand new IRS agents who will perform millions of more audits including half for those making under 75k, send strategic oil reserves to China, let hunter do whatever he wants, go after Trump and circumvent the law and use leverage on epstein judges to raid his residence, and force people to wear masks that don't work, and pass trillions of dollars of bs packages which will ensure hyperinflation, and get rid of free speech via big tech and the mainstream media...etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The lefties want to force everyone to eat bugs, take experimental jabs that they have zero idea of what's in them, groom kids, hire 87 thousand new IRS agents who will perform millions of more audits including half for those making under 75k, send strategic oil reserves to China, let hunter do whatever he wants, go after Trump and circumvent the law and use leverage on epstein judges to raid his residence, and force people to wear masks that don't work, and pass trillions of dollars of bs packages which will ensure hyperinflation, and get rid of free speech via big tech and the mainstream media...etc.
You forgot cheat the 'elections'

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I will embed the above linked video

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Malcolm Roberts Did not kill himself.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I will embed the above linked video

The whistle-blowers in this video , who tattle on 'low score' people, sound no different than those who tattled on Jews during WW2
History repeating itself

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm also wondering how if everyone rents a car , there 'supposedly' will magically be fewer cars

Once they've eliminated enough cars and the majority is renting, the price will go up to where few can afford rental fees. Meanwhile, the rich and famous will still be flying around the world in their private jets and charter flights. They're beefing up private security, making their homes impenetrable fortresses for when 'that day' comes and the sleepers wake up.

The 'carbon footprint' of just the homes alone the 1%ers live in is astronomical, yet they expect the peons to do without so they can do with more.

When politicians on 'on duty' in DC, instead of exorbitant living allowances, I'd like to see a requirement that they reside in a homeless shelter- you know, just to get a better picture of the people they're supposed to represent. And maybe a huge pay cut stipulating no public servant can make more than USA median income. Term limits with required cognitive tests of all politicians.

You have to pass a test on US history to become a citizen; why not have a test on government workings to hold public office?

I'd better stop while I'm ahead....

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks for that - here's another boots on the ground exploration of China's SC slave 'gamification' system.. and how the 'players' lose points.

Coming to you soon courtesy of the Rockefeller family.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No 'lefties' replies so far. I wonder why not ??

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

As long as you engage in the myth nothing will change.

Do you honestly think there is any difference?

Do you honestly think the moneyspinners are not in charge of the whole boondoggle?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

As long as you engage in the myth nothing will change.

Do you honestly think there is any difference?

Do you honestly think the moneyspinners are not in charge of the whole boondoggle?

I know all too well. That's why I quoted 'lefties'

But we have to keep trying to wake them up. It's the only hope , united we can win this global war against us 99%ers.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Apologies mate and very well said (and great pic).

Have posted this before but there's an old VHS video here where Rockefeller man Maurice Strong is discussing the WEF in relation to 'the controlled demolition of first world economies'.

Apparently they've been planning it for quite a while.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Have posted this before but there's an old VHS video here where Rockefeller man Maurice Strong is discussing the WEF in relation to 'the controlled demolition of first world economies'.

You should make a main thread about that video!
Let those asleep still (certain on the 'right' and all on the 'left') see that video and try to rationalize it

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You should make a main thread about that video!
Let those asleep still (certain on the 'right' and all on the 'left') see that video and try to rationalize it

Yes it's a pretty difficult video to rationalize mate if a person is just mindlessly believing 'the narrative'.

Thanks for the encouragement.

top topics

join