It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge who approved FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago once linked to Jeffrey Epstein

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled FBI agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday...
Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in 2018...Months after his appointment, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees in connection with the sex trafficking investigation against the financier.

The Epstein employees Reinhart represented, by his own admission to the Herald, included Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

Link
Gee, what a surprise. Not. They probably couldn't get any other judge to sign off on it, so who better than Epstein's own attorney. Nevertheless, this raid wasn't conducted willy nilly. It won't surprise me if they come up with just enough planted evidence to keep Trump out of the race in 24, but how are they going to stop DeSantis if he chooses to run?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They would just raid his house too and plant evidence there as well. The precedent has been set. The next step is US citizens rising up against a tyrannical government. They have left no other option at this point if you can't have fair elections and the winner is chosen by a corrupt political party.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Guess that list will put itself in time?

What a coincidence

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Trump bans Epstein from Mar a Lago

Epstein lawyer barges into Mar a Lago.

Just rich people things

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have always thought that civil wars only happen when enough powerful people start pissing each other off.

And to me it seems they have been doing so every since 9-11. It is amazing we haven't had a major violent flare up in things already.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Of course he was. Did anyone believe anything else? Well then they were stupid.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is a certain Anon thats turning out to be right about everything

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They would just raid his house too and plant evidence there as well. The precedent has been set. The next step is US citizens rising up against a tyrannical government. They have left no other option at this point if you can't have fair elections and the winner is chosen by a corrupt political party.

At what point does it become self defense and self preservation?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

At this point is there ANY politican or celeb NOT tied to Epstein in some way?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is very interesting to point out that the democrats actually believe that a shady judge with a very corrupted pass was what they needed to get a warrant on Trump to raid his home, with BFI carrying machine guns.

I guess no other judge would do the warrant, soo anybody would do as long as it was done. Lord or lord, this is already making heat waves in the internet and is going to come back and bite the democrats in their butts.

What bothers me the most is how politized our government agencies are, how judges with very shady credentials are appointed to latter on be used for political and personal agendas.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

At this point is there ANY politican or celeb NOT tied to Epstein in some way?

I'm sure there are some, but the question is valid.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
I have always thought that civil wars only happen when enough powerful people start pissing each other off.

And to me it seems they have been doing so every since 9-11. It is amazing we haven't had a major violent flare up in things already.

If you stop and think about it, this is exactly what they want.
It's why we had pallets of bricks and people handing out weapons at Antifa/BLM events.
It's why we had plants at the Jan. 6 rally, trying to pump people up and get them to riot.

They have a plan.
They keep us separated and infighting.
They actually want a civil war.
edit on 9-8-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I agree, but how far can they push you before it becomes inevitable?

The American public is showing enormous restraint, I tip my hat to them.

It must be immensely frustrating watching it all degenerate.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A few of the resident DERP brigade tried to claim this judge was a "Trump appointed" judge, since he was appointed in 2018. Sadly for the low info crowd, that's not how this works.
www.utd.uscourts.gov...
He was a Magistrate judge.

A magistrate judge is a judicial officer of the district court and is appointed by majority vote of the active district judges of the court. A magistrate judge exercises jurisdiction over matters assigned by statute as well as those delegated by the district judges. A full-time magistrate judge serves a term of 8 years. Duties assigned to magistrate judges by district court judges may vary considerably from judge to judge and court to court. More information about magistrate judges can be located in 28 U.S.C. § 631(link is external) and on the US Courts website.

So the DERPs can DERP on.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I await the explanation on why an unprecedented warrant was given to a magistrate and not a judge?
It should be an interesting explanation.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Quadrivium

I agree, but how far can they push you before it becomes inevitable?

The American public is showing enormous restraint, I tip my hat to them.

It must be immensely frustrating watching it all degenerate.

That's because we have jobs and we're not the aggressive side. Speaking of having a job....

Don't forget that obama sent his weaponized IRS after the tea party, we could be next. They're not after Trump, they're after us, he's just in the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Trump himself was connected to Epstein.

Epstein was connected to probably tens of thousands of wealthy people over decades.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You are an idiot.

Anyone believe they did wire his house up with every top secret spying tool known to mankind? He should burn it to the ground like a mass shooter site.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They're after your children, you and Trump are in the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join