It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump releases campaign-style video after raid as Lara says Dems ‘terrified’ of ‘24 run

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hours after the FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago estate, former President Donald Trump posted an apocalyptic-sounding campaign-style video saying the US has become a “failing nation” — as his daughter-in-law said Democrats were “terrified” the 45th president would announce another White House bid “any day.”

I am surprised to find this on youtube. Sky News posted it, but who knows how long it will stay up...

The video is also at the article link.

Trump makes some good points although I think he could have worded some of them better. We are not a nation that is hostile to liberty and freedom and faith. We have an administration, as well as a house and senate majority that are hostile to liberty, freedom and faith, but I understand what he meant.

What else can I say? It's classic Trump to come out swinging.,
edit on 8/9/2022 by Klassified because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Had they simply left him alone he would have faded away.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Hours after the FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago estate, former President Donald Trump posted an apocalyptic-sounding campaign-style video saying the US has become a “failing nation” — as his daughter-in-law said Democrats were “terrified” the 45th president would announce another White House bid “any day.”

I am surprised to find this on youtube. Sky News posted it, but who knows how long it will stay up...

Trump makes some good points although I think he could have worded some of them better. We are not a nation that is hostile to liberty and freedom and faith. We have an administration, as well as a house and senate majority that are hostile to liberty, freedom and faith, but I understand what he meant.

And as usual, swing and a miss.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

For once, I agree with you. As usual, you took a swing, and as usual, you missed.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Keep telling yourself that. You will be surprised at how well this resonates with those of us who are workers. Those of us who think with our brains and not our hearts. Those of us who see our hard work taken for granted.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As much as I want to believe this to be true(not just theater) and as hard as I want to believe it will make a difference, I struggle. What about the globalists (the WEF and it's puppets) ? Will he stop them , or at least make MSM expose them and tell the truth for once?

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: underwerks

Keep telling yourself that. You will be surprised at how well this resonates with those of us who are workers. Those of us who think with our brains and not our hearts. Those of us who see our hard work taken for granted.

I beg to differ. When I look at the rabid, unhinged, BAMN left I don't see any brains OR heart. They've been replaced by blind rage and whatever the MSM tells them to get mad about. Hopeless automatons.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I spent over 15 minutes scrolling.my facebook timeline. Not a single post about what the org who pet Landry escape just did.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The left's hatred for Trump is beyond neurotic, beyond pathological. They fear and loath him in the way Dracula feared Van Helsing, the monster hunter.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

But the liberal media was nothing but trash without Trump, Trump, Trump, it was them that gave him the power.

Now I wonder if they know they screw up.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Had they simply left him alone he would have faded away.

Very true;

Problem is if Trump fades away people will soon remember that our countries problems predate Donald Trump the president and that would put the blame of inaction squarely on the carrier politicians who have spent the last 40 years in office making the same promises year after year.

As Donald Trump has shown them our technical connectivity can help make any one President or Congressman they are scared to death about that. No longer can the Bidens and Bushs, Pelosis and Cheneys so easily manipulate the flow of information in the dark. They have no choice but to be on the offensive, to create a staw enemy to hold onto their power.

Hopefully they will get old and die off or be primaried out of office sooner rather than later. The turbulence that will come next due to the vacuum they leave behind will not be fun. But maybe the best way out is through.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

For once, I agree with you. As usual, you took a swing, and as usual, you missed.

You know, if the statement sent out by Trump when this first happened didn’t include a fundraising link at the bottom I’d be more inclined to believe you all.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Some ^people^ seem to just hate this country...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One of these days someone is going to be organized enough and call on the country to be more than upset.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
They came unarmed and in fewer numbers last time.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The left's hatred for Trump is beyond neurotic, beyond pathological. They fear and loath him in the way Dracula feared Van Helsing, the monster hunter.

And the sycophantic fixation on Trump is likewise neurotic. Mark my words, 4 more years in the oval office will only slow the storm, not reverse its path.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Serious question, so Trump didn't return the crap on purpose, for this ?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Serious question, so Trump didn't return the crap on purpose, for this ?

We don't know if he has anything, but word is if he does, they are documents that were de-classified during his presidency.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join