It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank with the Mayor of Budapest Gergely Karacsony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Vovan & Lexus continue their tricks.

They communicate with Mayor of Budapest Gergely Karácsony as Mayor of Kyiv Vitali Klitschko.

rutube.ru...
edit on 8 9 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I did not understand the # all conservative comment at the end. Maybe something in translation? As a new MP to the scene he looks a bit a bit green (inexperienced). Generally came across as one individual trying to swim when thrown in the deep end of the pool.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I did not understand the # all conservative comment at the end. Maybe something in translation? As a new MP to the scene he looks a bit a bit green (inexperienced). Generally came across as one individual trying to swim when thrown in the deep end of the pool.

In my opinion, everything is clear here.

In fact, this is a private conversation between two liberal mayors.

Accordingly, Lexus and Vovan (posing as the mayor of Kyiv) make such a sharp anti-conservative comment in order to provoke the liberal mayor to some kind of reaction.

A high-quality prank is a set of skillful provocations of an interlocutor.

edit on 8 9 2022 by turretless because: the --> an

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Well, if the mayor of Budapest does not want to conserve his community and responsibilities. Sucks to be him.

Fits in well with the rest of the globalist insanity going on these days.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Well, if the mayor of Budapest does not want to conserve his community and responsibilities. Sucks to be him.

Fits in well with the rest of the globalist insanity going on these days.

You're right.

These pranks show us how this insanity works from the inside.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

So what do we do about it? Got some friends from Romania. They don't want to see our freedoms die here as they did in the past their.

Well done in holding them to account, great start. As for the the money flow, this MP don't have a clue. If he really knew would he say as much?

Where the legislator started was in defining the rules for the nation. Where it has ended is in writing the budget with some back door deal. I give this MP a chance, new to the job, until he see how these levers actually roll. Some fresh blood in this industry is lacking.

He might be a screw up from the start. If Jesus does have some way out of this insanity, forgiving your enemy is a start. To find this he does have to acknowledge his sin. We have all made mistakes, fell over a few times learning to walk.

So do we burn it all, or is there some salvation worth fighting for?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I'm not sure I understood what you wrote correctly.

What are your friends from Romania for if it was the mayor of the Hungarian capital?

Why are you talking about a "great start" if this is not the first prank of Lexus & Vovan that I posted here (moreover, there is a fairly significant number of their old pranks that I did not publish here)?

After all, what does Jesus have to do with modern politics? As far as I understand, if Jesus comes a second time, then our whole life (as we know it now) will end.

new topics

top topics

join