It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee, source says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It appears the Liberals completely cant get over Jan six.

Instated of focusing on the economy they are focusing on social issues whatever its if males can get pregnant or are still obsessed with trying some ways to blame Russia on Jan six.

Alex Jones texts had being turned over to the Jan six committee.

Its very unlikely that they would find any Russian connections which i doubt they would.

Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee, source says

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yes, all those who were communicating and in bed with Putin's version of globalism are pretty much screwed politically and a lot of them will end up in prison for a very, very, very long time indeed.

They need to fully "interview" Julian Ass'. They need to probe the fishy Brit Nigel Farage too. I saw him with my own eyes visiting Julian at the Ecuadorian Embassy. I believe that Trump has been in bed with Putin and other dictators, not just commercially, but politically. Now there is a very big difference between the two.

Alex is a treasonous right wing extremist and so is Trump. Their version of the U.S is disgusting. I hope they can find all the evidence they need to show what has really been happening in the extreme right wing of U.S/ Brit/ EU/Israeli politics. Netanyahu too was visitng Putin many times and was being leant on by him. He is now facing corruption charges in court in Israel. All these treasonous corrupt politicians need to be dealt with by the law.

If you all wanna know why Trump and others like him are being hunted well it is because they did a real bad thing that was treasonous to their own states democratically. Soon you will know what it is like I know what it is. A lot of trials are about to happen it seems.

Trump is traitor to democracy and the free world. He incites political extremism and virtuually backed by Putin under his watch he refused to respect the constitution of the U.S and was silent as his supporters STORMED like storm troopers on Capitol Hill. He is proverbial cheese on burnt toast now. I believe they have masses of evidence against him. If they had those intimate conversation tapes before he even became president imagine what they must have now.

I see clearly that Trump is the enemy of the free world. We have got rid of Boris in the UK. He too I believe was a part of this at the beginning and certainly benefitted from it all enormously for his Brexit campaign and his prime ministerial "almost" one term. It went wrong for him the day Biden was elected. He even had his little congratulations message for Trump all prepared.

Goodbye all you brutes who savage democracy. You are all screwed. People who have heaps more financial influence than errand boy Trump or toy dictator Putin are doing the right thing bringing this toxic right wing extremism to an end. I am no lover of anything woke, but what I see in these oligarch Putin worshipping Western extremists is a corruption of the worst order that would destroy us if it continued. We must keep these foreign dictator backed oligarchs out of Western politics altogether, whether they be Chinese or Russian backed. It has to be that way until freedom is no longer threatened politically.

www.theguardian.com...

Why did Ukip’s ex-leader want to slip in unnoticed to meet the WikiLeaks chief at the Ecuadorian embassy?

The FBI need to interview Farage. He knows something and was taking and passing messages between Putin and Trump via Assange perhaps? These men can be proven to be treasonous if need be and they should be. Even Boris and Brexit was politically encouraged by Putin. Get the evidence and get the judge. Neither Hillary nor Hunter went about causing a coup d'état in their own country did they. There are sins and SINS!

From Hillary's emails to Hunter's "devices" these right wing extremists have been using Russian intelligence gathered by Russian state operatives as political weaponry. What are you if you do that? You are a foreign agent. We can't have presidents and ministers being the puppets of an enemy we are at proxy war with. Assange was using their intel so much he was a Russian agent by proxy without even knowing it. His personal hatred of the West's establishement poisoned him so much and his political naivety so intellect blinding that he was being used like a you know what by Russian secret services.

Trump and all of them benefitted from Russian hacking and this kind of intel may well have been the biggest factor in Hillary losing the election to Trump. Russia directly influenced political outcomes in the West by smear campaigns conducted through right wing extremists who were in bed with Putin oligarch networks. They are using Biden's son as a political weapon agains the Democrats right now. All that hacking has come from Russians at source.

Alex took all that money from you naive people. He played on your prejudices just like Trump does. He feeds you Putin approved lies and illusions to weaken your status quo as he exploits you financially and politically. His belly is fat with your toxic fuhrer longings.

These next few years are going to be very interesting as we sift through the sins of yesterday. I am glad Putin's little oligarch network has finally been exposed and come unstuck. It was my biggest political concern of this age.

Go get em, FBI. I will buy an FBI t shirt today in support of you.

edit on 9-8-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

and .65 cents have been credited to your account! Good work. Thank you for identifying yourself as someone whose opinion, I can safely discard.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Wishful thinking.

Yes, all those who were communicating and in bed with Putin's version of globalism are pretty much screwed politically and a lot of them will end up in prison for a very, very, very long time indeed.

I am sure that is a liberal, NWO dream. If GW bush, Clinton arent getting arrested dont get your hopes up.
edit on 9-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Goodbye all you brutes who savage democracy

Ask the Libyans about Democracy or Iraqis for that matter.

If you all wanna know why Trump and others like him are being hunted well it is because they did a real bad thing

They are haunting Trump for a political charade because Biden admin and democrats, liberals dont want to admit or face reality that our economy is in serious bloop.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What a travesty

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Well if your snake oil salesman Jones has nothing to hide regarding January 6 on the old rag and bone im sure its all good.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarantula777
Alex is a treasonous right wing extremist and so is Trump.

Why has everything got to be left, or right wing?

> Alex Jones was just a nutcase who got rich on promulgating conspiracies and devaluing people's pain, as in Sandy Hook. Why call him right-wing, why not just mad?
> Trump may be right-wing, but he's not an extremist.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Love him or hate him, he certainly nailed it here:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

Fair play but the Man will quite happily dehumanize the parents of mass school shootings by way of his lies about them actually happening in an attempt to sell more snake oil products.

Love to say there is no harm no foul there but that's just not the case.

If the Man has nothing to hide on his phone regarding the insurrection of the 6th im sure its all good.

If anything this should clear up matters regarding any complicity.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The supposed insurrection was the most peaceful protest we saw in those two years.

The only reason anyone is talking about it is because the clowns to the left of us need to keep multiple different stories going in the news at all times about how awful everyone else is... otherwise people might start paying attention to what they're doing instead of what they're saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
The supposed insurrection was the most peaceful protest we saw in those two years.

The only reason anyone is talking about it is because the clowns to the left of us need to keep multiple different stories going in the news at all times about how awful everyone else is... otherwise people might start paying attention to what they're doing instead of what they're saying.
Exactly. And the left are total morons to eating up all of these false narrative. Shame on them.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

The thing about Alex is he's addicted to his own adrenaline.
Alex wouldn't fare well in a golden age of tranquility and no
adversity.

Poor lil feller he was just to high strung.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Goodbye all you brutes who savage democracy

Ask the Libyans about Democracy or Iraqis for that matter.

If you all wanna know why Trump and others like him are being hunted well it is because they did a real bad thing

They are haunting Trump for a political charade because Biden admin and democrats, liberals dont want to admit or face reality that our economy is in serious bloop.

Yemen is still waiting for democracy to come and save them. [/sarc]

top topics

join