It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Hitler facing prison time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

When the police arrived, there were ten people in the house. One of them, said to be a 19-year-old, committed suicide shortly after police arrived. Kodzo referred to the man as “mentally different” and told media that he was killed by police officers. He also referred to the 19-year-old as “my son.”

Kodzo then took to social media to brag that the incident would give his group free publicity. Among other things, he stated, “this is a great moment. Our voices will be amplified.”

Kodzo was eventually arrested at the scene. We have now learned that he is charged with sodomy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, false imprisonment, conspiracy, and participation in street gang activity.

Rushin Hakeem was also arrested at the scene. He was charged with obstruction, aggravated assault, kidnapping, false imprisonment, conspiracy, and participation in street gang activity. Hakeem has been photographed wearing a Black Hammer t-shirt in the past.

national-conservative.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

Seeing how Gazi is now costing me money by being locked up, does that mean I don't have to pay him reparations'?

Also, feel free to send him all the mayonnaise you can, he LOVES it.

edit on 8-8-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't get the "Black Hitler" part. I see in the article where it says that he is a Black Supremacist and wants to create "Black only" zones but I don't think this makes him a Black Hitler. He has to do a whole lot worse before I think he can be compared to Hitler. What about the Unite the Right rally that turned deadly where they chanted "Jews will not replace us....?" I didn't hear any comparisons to Hitler then so why now? Does he have any political power(s)? Does he have a huge following? I think he's just delusional and this article is just politically motivated to drum up fear and support among the Right for the next Presidential election.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Gazi has been around and known as black hitler for 10 years.

His bs finally caught up with him.

join