It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says FBI agents raided his Florida home

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

They found documents he didn't turn over and that were obviously not with the rest of them. After months of requests and a subpoena. If a subpoena won't make you turn over everything, what will? And they can't search with a subpoena. If he says, all the stuff is right here, they can't go looking for what is hidden. That's why they needed the warrant. He may say he was complying, but they had a belief he was lying, which he was, because they definitely found items this week.

They should produce the affadavid then. THAT will tell you the reason why the warrant was issued. THAT is what we all want to know. And a sealed warrant even IF you have a copy,you are not to reveal what it says UNLESS it is unsealed if i was reading correctly.
What will be hilarious is the lawyers have copies of the video cams that were left on. Oh they will send it to the FBI,but they will keep copies for themselves as well I am sure.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Itll come out.

Eventually.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LuureAmet

I enjoyed reading your post, you are a true scholar, very interesting analysis and easy to read and understand. I think many in the US are waking up to the realities of what is going on around us, to think something very wrong is going on in our nation is foolish. Sadly, we are now in eye of every nation in the world, friend and foe.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LuureAmet

No.

It comes down to freedom or no freedom.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently they were searching for nuclear weapons related papers. smh.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Apparently they were searching for nuclear weapons related papers. smh.

Sorry.

Not going to believe the same agency that said;

The Russian pee thing was real
Hunter Biden's laptop is all Russian disinformation
Hillary had no "intent"

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I dont believe them either,just showing how desperate they are to nail trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Cue the faux patriotism and flag waving from the communists. . . .

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I dont believe them either,just showing how desperate they are to nail trump.

Word is they were looking for Classified documents .

Interesting really they didn't seem this concerned over Hillary's thousands and thousands of classified emails that disappeared .

but you know double standard and all

edit on 11-8-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Even the Warrant itself is still a mystery.

Trump has a copy, he could show it on his social media site and put all this to rest.

truthsocial.com...

Why should he ? Why should he give an inch ?

I assure you his lawyers have advised him to remain completely silent and that is exactly what he should do , you see the lefties on ATS keep asking " why is Trump not just saying this " or releasing this " .

Because Information is POWER .

Why prove innocence when you know your innocent , Let the DOJ keep digging there own graves .

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Even the Warrant itself is still a mystery.

Trump has a copy, he could show it on his social media site and put all this to rest.

truthsocial.com...

Why should he ? Why should he give an inch ?

I assure you his lawyers have advised him to remain completely silent and that is exactly what he should do , you see the lefties on ATS keep asking " why is Trump not just saying this " or releasing this " .

Because Information is POWER .

Why prove innocence when you know your innocent , Let the DOJ keep digging there own graves .

-Possibly Important Info-

Here is the Best explanation I've seen for WHY the FBI Raided former President Trump's home on August 8th. They were after a specific (very damning to Obama) document.

FIRST READ THIS: twitter.com...

Here is a link to the REDACTED FISA Report/Order: www.dni.gov...

"Sundance", over at theconservativetreehouse.com... -intel-in-mar-a-lago/ has a good track record of predicting these things, because his passion is analyzing the inner workings (both good and bad) of our government.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SourGrapes

She was subpoenaed and turned over the requested material so a raid was not warranted. NARA has been asking Trump to return the requested documents for over a year and apparently he still hasn't returned them all. Thus, the DOJ felt they needed to seize the documents since they felt Trump wasn't complying.

WRONG.......She DELETED the material under subpoena.

I'm sure that Hillary was totally unaware of a server in her closet, LOL.

(post by 3000Hard removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
GSA drops the ball and misses documents?

Yes the article is slanted but it does at least contain FACTS as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Never forget: Early Comey draft accused Clinton of gross negligence on emails

thehill.com...

An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement closing out the Hillary Clinton email case accused the former secretary of State of having been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information, newly reported memos to Congress show.

The tough language was changed to the much softer accusation that Clinton had been “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information when Comey announced in July 2016 there would be no charges against her.

The change is significant, since federal law states that gross negligence in handling the nation’s intelligence can be punished criminally with prison time or fines.

And they are going to indict Trump???

Popcorn time!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

GSA drops the ball and misses documents?

Yes the article is slanted but it does at least contain FACTS as well.

Or the docs in question were "inserted" after the GSA ! 😎

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I tried Posting to rumble and you tube all taken down no explanation.... I thought Rumble was working with the First Amendment Here is my attempted post to Kevin Mccarthy's speech.

" Everyone's been warned....How stupid is this ...."The Federal Reserve Banks ...Needs to continue to raise interest Rates until inflation is at 2 %," which will, and Cannot ever Happen. When they give 1,200 dollar cell phones and a Social security card to Criminals Crossing ILLEGALITY..... while the people who do it correctly Attempting to Legality come to America the Land of Dreams while people coming into America Illegality to change America to what they just Left and Hate carrying their Flag thru the back Door........"

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

judge". Yet still no claims of innocence. Interesting. And regardless of the Feds sealing the warrant, if Trump truly wanted you to know what they sought and found, he could tell you. For some reason he won't, just goes on tirades. Interesting as well.

How’s this statement holding up with time?

Justice Department opposes release of affidavit justifying FBI search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago home
Prosecutors argued that releasing the affidavit used to obtain a search warrant for Trump's home would 'harm the government's ongoing criminal investigation'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So the search is now crap?
The just admitted such?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Unfortunately, that's pretty standard regardless of the case.

Here's an article published in 2018 about when Manafort tried to get his affidavit unsealed.

The government will often respond to a motion to unseal (or to inspect) a search warrant affidavit that because the criminal investigation is ongoing, revealing this information could jeopardize the investigation.

Source

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52 >>

join