It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you drawn to certain things because of a past life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sydney81
Mine would be ancient Egypt. Always was intrigued by the pyramids. My interest really grew after giving birth to my daughter in 2018. I binge watched so many shows and documentaries during the first couple of months of her birth.
I then got a bit turned off by it as I felt like everything we know about ancient Egypt is not really accurate.

I believe in reincarnation, I have met people who I have felt like I have met before in a previous life.

When I met my husband I felt like I had known him my whole life, he felt the same way.
I have also had a fascination with Rome. Not just the history but little things like drinkware, jewelry, wall color.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Something else I wanted to mention.

Are certain numbers more prevalent in your life?
Like your house number?
For whatever reason, the number 5 is tied to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Colourful pictures of gods an monsters.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Such amazing talent. Beautiful work.

ETA: Above written -before- I read @Boadicea's comment

Cheers
edit on 9-8-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes, but the number that has recurred for me is three digits long!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've been wondering about reincarnation - I was born in 69 and have always knew things about Vietnam that you would only know if you had been there oh and beer lots of beer .

So I wonder if all the KIA got reincarnated causing the baby boom or was that a different war ...
edit on 9-8-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Mine is 2

50 05 etc, many many times in my life
Addresses, phone numbers etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Strong connection to the Western Front of World War II. The U.S. military cemeteries in western Europe are difficult for me to visit; I feel like I am looking on the graves of people I served with.

Also a connection to the Napoleonic wars. The first time I heard a French bugle call from that era, I damn near came to the position of attention.

In the USA, was always drawn to the western part of the country although my family was from the midwest. Not sure why. I thrilled to the magnificent scenery out that way.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Mine is 2

50 05 etc, many many times in my life
Addresses, phone numbers etc.

I take "my" number nowadays as a good omen sort of thing. Makes me smile when I see it.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What are you oddly drawn to, what time period. Anything that seems like you just know things that you shouldn't?

Interesting perception JAGStormđź‘Ť

At times I feel drawn to a far back possibly ancient time.

This is going to sound really strange but it's like a feeling "we" of this world are from another planet, that planet being nearby MARS... These past flashbacks as I will call them (because they are definitely not processed or experienced the same as my memories from this world are experienced) at time come to mind when I think of MARS. They are quick as if from a past life memory that has been erased (mind wiped) from my consciousness but my consciousness still keep backup data if you wish.
When I observe certain rover/lander MRO type images the flashbacks occur, not all the time but sometimes and they are not immediate.

These flashbacks are not pleasant usually. They feel like "we", I am in the middle of a war between different factions on MARS a on and off world fight between native and non native factions.

The wild part is somehow "we" part of the population are trying to get off of MARS to this planet with Martian fauna and flora. Or something/someone else helping us is trying to get us here. Then I gets nothing else except for if technology is found on MARS it would possibly confirm, technology from a long time ago buried under Martian surface from fallout of some type.

Like I said JAGStorm, strange it is as if our spirits came from MARS in these flashbacks but are now of TERRA in these visions. Of course there is possibly no validity but they do cross through my mind (the flashbacks) at times. It's why I have deep interest in MARS cave exploration and deep subsurface survey.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Something else I wanted to mention.

Are certain numbers more prevalent in your life?
Like your house number?
For whatever reason, the number 5 is tied to me.

Yes . For me - 3 , 6 . 9 . 7 , 12 ,56 .69 , 99 , and 401 . I do not Know Why I see those Numbers All the Time and have an Affinity for them ...Hmm......

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You and your husband are soul mates.

I met a guy when I was 19, was very drawn to him even though he really wasn’t my type. After a few months of dating he breaks up with me. I feel like we had experienced a previous life together. It’s been over 20 years since I met him and he still crosses my mind.

I met a tarot reader when I was younger who told me we get reincarnated ten times and if I recall correctly I’m on my 9th life.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Post your art. It would be interesting to see your development from line to shading to color if you have those examples. Does your style mimic any historical artists?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think I was an Angel in my past life.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If you read Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls, they discuss hypnoregressions to life BETWEEN lives. How souls choose their next life with learning goals in mind and an advisory committee to help. The events of death and birth. How past lives imprint souls in their present lives and how many lives each soul has lived.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Post your art. It would be interesting to see your development from line to shading to color if you have those examples. Does your style mimic any historical artists?

I have some from the "shading" phase. I would have been about 12-ish years old. That's the earliest I still have. I'll dig some up and post it.

I really don't know if my style mimics any historic artists. I've never studied art or art history. Mine is definitely realistic as opposed to impressionistic. And mostly portraits of faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join