It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has 'wired energy units' of Zaporizhzhia Nuclear plant with Explosives

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
13th page, understanding and discussion.

That's the way things are worked out isn't it? Not talking daft to each other 🤣 not scurrilous petty claims. Acting your age and not the thread number!

Let's just hope Russia can start doing that at the relevant meeting houses. We can do it so why the hell can't they?

To add... 14th page!
edit on 12-8-2022 by RAY1990 because: To add cause I'm a liar

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Fair enough

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptComa88

Fair enough

Yeah
feel exactly the same
x x x x x x x x x

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Ray...................... I love you

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Doubled

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well , WAR is HELL .

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Haha love you too man

It's always a distraction anyways mate, if they say look at the ground...

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This power plant supplies a large portion of Ukraine's electricity. Destroying it means hardship for Ukrainian civilians. Now the ball is in Zelensky's court.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
But in the long range it doesn't really matter if Zelensky destroys the power plant. The plant was built decades ago and has been neglected since 1991 and is in poor condition. Russia will supply the civilians of liberated areas with electricity from Russia. Russia's nuclear plants are much newer and in good condition.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Please , "Eyes on" Only A us Person wants to know, Have they been hit and any radiation leaks?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Proxy war is when you arm a nation and they attack your enemy.
To help a nation that is under attack is not you waging a proxy war.
In fact the invading force is proxy-fighting Europe and NATO by their own words.
Putins were talking about it. And if you want to paint it as some kind of pre-emptive self-defence, Various Putins were talking about restoring Soviet union (by force of course) and taking land and resources like tsar Ivan did. They can stop and leave and there will be no war so this argument is invalid

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Place your bets ladies and gentlemen.

The Russian Ministry of Defense in its briefing announced that tomorrow the Ukrainians are planning a provocation at a nuclear plant - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

I'll place a bet.

Russia will do something bad and blame it on Ukraine?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

The Russian Ministry of Defense in its briefing announced that tomorrow the Ukrainians are planning a provocation at a nuclear plant - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Provocation has already occurred at the site, by The Orcs occupying it.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Proxy war is when you arm a nation and they attack your enemy.
To help a nation that is under attack is not you waging a proxy war.
In fact the invading force is proxy-fighting Europe and NATO by their own words.
Putins were talking about it. And if you want to paint it as some kind of pre-emptive self-defence, Various Putins were talking about restoring Soviet union (by force of course) and taking land and resources like tsar Ivan did. They can stop and leave and there will be no war so this argument is invalid

They can stop and no war? Ya like there's been "no war" against the ethnic Russian Ukrainians in the South East of Ukraine for 8 years, right? If Russia pulled out Zelenskyy, Ukraine forces and the nationlists will hit the DPR and LPR, kill civilians, destroy the towns, cities and villages like they had been doing for years.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: turretless

Provocation has already occurred at the site, by The Orcs occupying it.

What mister Black is White Up is Down doesnt realise is... its the ruSSians who are doing the provocations. Appears theres video going around of vehicles loaded with explosives inside the power plant, some people have verified from the videos that its the power plant in question (havent seen the vid myself). But its still unverified to within substantive levels (the only source ive seen so far is dubious)... the thing with the ruSSians though is, when they say something is going to happen its usually the opposite in reality. So if they say the Ukrainians are gonna do something (I mean why would Ukraine blow up an NPP in their own backyard?), then its the ruSSians who will do it, so far the only side whos said one thing and done the other, has been ruSSia... every time. Who spent a week amassing troops on their border saying its all just an exercise, dont worry we arent doing anything... only to cross over and invade their neighbor soon afterwards?

Who knows though, tomorrow will be interesting... personally, i dont think anythings going to happen, but if anything does, It'll have orcsies finger prints all over it. Good luck to you northern hemisphereites, part of me wants it to morbidly happen so that the wrath of the rest of the world can be untied and unleashed on ruSSia once and for all... we've all given those guys one to many free passes the last 30 years, enough... is enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

No need, Russia has pretty much flattened a lot of it already

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Today I was thinking what could happen if someone would buy those implants before to be destroyed ...

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

No need, Russia has pretty much flattened a lot of it already

Donestk is fine, my 2nd cousin lives there, we talk with him just yesterday

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join