It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has 'wired energy units' of Zaporizhzhia Nuclear plant with Explosives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Nope.

Nazis, Nukes, and NATO

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I still find it hilarious y’all still believe anything western media says. How many times have y’all been burned by their lies?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"The West complains about slavery in this country being in the past, yet continually insults President Putin with comparisons to Stalin."

What has slavery got to do with anything?

I would have thought Putin would be chuffed to bits about being compared to Stalin.

Dobbie the House Elf, not so much.

Apparently.

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I still find it hilarious y’all still believe anything western media says.

There's a link to the statement in the link I posted , if you can read Russian , or you could just continue to dismiss things out of hand ... it's up to you.

link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yet here we are, sending trillions of dollars and equipment (an act of war) for an un winnable war, for what end?

To be Right?

God forbid diplomacy ever be attempted first!

This is going to be very regrettable!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oh. And Russia's claim that it had no intention to invade Ukraine ( bit of a whopping great lie, that) makes them and it's propaganda machine credible, I suppose?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

"Yet here we are, sending trillions of dollars and equipment (an act of war) for an un winnable war, for what end?"

To prevent Putin's megalomaniac expansionist plans and not give him a green light to do the same thing to other former Soviet ruled countries that freely chose to leave Soviet hegemony, maybe?
edit on 8-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You know what they're like mate , if it's a report from Ukraine or US intelligence it's propaganda , if it's reported in the Western press it fake news and if it comes from a Russian General then it's .. Oh , Errrr ... Western Propaganda !

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Yet here we are, sending trillions of dollars and equipment (an act of war) for an un winnable war, for what end?"

To prevent Putin's megalomaniac expansionist plans and not give him a green light to do the same thing to former Soviet ruled countries that freely chose to leave Soviet hegemony, maybe?

Maybe you're too old to catch on, or just a brainwashed sports fan, but Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry all have children on Ukrainian oil boards and their president is an actor.

I'm sure the embezzlement will be spent wisely.
Make it 400 billion more!

Are they at a trillion yet?
Lmao

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

All the spinning. Is making me dizzy.

Beats me how anyone in their right mind can defend or try to justify this war, let alone revel in it.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes, to stop the litle man genocide in Ukraine.

Russia is the world’s second largest exporter of weaponry in the world, after the United States, accounting for 20 percent of global arms sales and $15 billion per year in revenue, so Russia should understand very well that weapons move around World, also in to war conflict countrys....Russia has selled decades all kind of weapons to be use in war conflicts, so are they now crying that many countrys give weapons to Ukraine .

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'm a Brit so don't much care about your claims but if you want to try and justify this war you just carry on.

Me, brainwashed?

For an "actor", he seems to be making a pretty good first of things.

But sneer away, I care not.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Which has what to do with Russia rigging the largest Nuclear facility in Europe with explosives ?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Given that the winds blow West in that area it sounds like Russia is desperate. I didn't think they would be so foolish given Zaphorozhia's proximity to Russia so my guess is that this is a bluff. It's interesting that Zaphorozhia was the original capitol city of Cossackdom that was leveled by the Russians after revolting against the Czar.
edit on 8-8-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Arent you loony lefties tired of blaming Russia for everything yet?

My god its been 5 years of Russia Russia Russia Get the F### over it.

You are wrong just like you have been wrong about everything else

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think Putin could be just that desperate.

He must know that his "special operation" is a disastrous blunder and that even if he was successful he'd be looking at another Afghanistan, so maybe he's thinking "scorched earth"?

Who knows what's going on in his puffy little head.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Who's a "leftie"?

What's Russia threatening to blow a nuclear plant got to do with whatever it is you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The claim comes from the head of Russia's radiation, chemical and biological defence forces who also said "there will either be Russian land or a scorched desert".

He adds: "As you know, we have mined all the important facilities of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. And we do not hide it from the enemy. We warned them.

"The enemy knows that the station will be either Russian or no one's. We are ready for the consequences of this step.

"And you, warriors-liberators, must understand that we have no other way. And if there is the toughest order, we must fulfil it with honour!"
news.sky.com... y-bridges-hit-12541713

Talk about blackmailing the World , Putin's Final Solution.

Crazy people are crazy.

I don't believe a word of it.
Absolut Bullsh!t.

🍸

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Crazy people are crazy.

To quote a friend of mine verbatim; "Stark raving #ing bonkers!"

The mind truly boggles at people justifying rigging a nuclear power plant to explode and using it to bully, intimidate and hold the world to ransom.
People think that's acceptable and even commendable behaviour?

Then we get the nonsensical obsession with labelling anyone and everyone who dares to question and disagree with Putin's invasion of a non-threatening neighbour as 'leftist' - the Usual Suspects are nothing if not predictable.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Kenzo

Yet here we are, sending trillions of dollars and equipment (an act of war) for an un winnable war, for what end?

To be Right?

God forbid diplomacy ever be attempted first!

This is going to be very regrettable!

Not only do you have your history completely skewed in one of your prior posts, but you also seem to have missed the fact that it's Putin who has ignored all diplomacy attempts and it's Putin who invaded another country.

I don't get it. The propaganda coming from Russia is so low rent that I'm amazed anyone would fall for it.

You really need to pick up a book. Go to a library and find books written before all of this about the Cold War and what NATO is, so you understand what kind of country Putin is trying to recreate by invading and retaking what the Soviet Union lost when their people said enough of this.

Is it that you actually believe the Putin propaganda or that you hate America so much you go along with it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join