It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parts one and two of historic UFO pictures and the history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think one of the bigger "issues" that gets clouded by excited reports and emotional debunking is that the data available, at least for "civilians", is sparse.

SO many assumptions made about what UFOs are and what their origin may be.

If I were to guess, I'd say the answer to the above is stranger than we can (yet) imagine.

Cheers

As we moved though the decades and into the 2020s with crazy gear and everyone with a camera that is better than anything just 10 years ago we are still in the photo and eyewitness stage just kind of stuck there with really zero progression to a more understanding. I think that says a lot too. In 1960s no one really had cameras available and today 7 billion have them 24/7. If these small UFOs are actually super advance AI then they could be so advance that we would be like cavemen trying to catch a jet, or even a billion years more advance than that which is like 100k years for the caveman to jet relationship. So, in other words good luck in catching one...ever.

edit on 11-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That could certainly account for the weird shape. If we had more info on alleged past sightings then those could be compared. Just spitballing here, but do jellyfish-puffs from chimneys travel at cruise altitude for instance?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join