It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Davos Elite Plan to "Fundamentally Change the Way Food Is Produced and Consumed"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This video ties everything WEF all together.

Just a line from the monster Klaus Schwab : "We will not go back to the old world we had, this is fiction, the effect will be more similar to a world war "
He sees the plandemics as an " opportunity to reset the global agenda " his words, in this video.

The narrator talks about this thing's father , a NAZI.
They want to 'restore trust' , what an utter joke. The trust will never be restored, if it was even there to begin with.
Ugh and the Dutch traitor PM Rutte, who has strong ties with Klaus Schwab. Dutch food grocer Picnic received funds from Bill Gates . Who wants to eliminate beef , to be replaced with synthetic 'beef'. All while the Dutch farmers are being forced out of farming by these same evil 'people'.
This links to 'sustainable development goals' , which includes the practices of more than 500 million smallholder farmers and the consumption patterns of 7.7 billion people

See the rest here:

Off course the usual carpy, zombie, boomer, opethpa etc will be here defending their overlords

How much more video evidence do these f**ls need in order to wake the F*** up !

edit on 7-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

t gerid of these monsters, problem solved

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Insects cannot be processed by your gut.

Eating bugs is not healthy for humans. They contain chitin which induces steroid resistant airway inflammation and things like asthma when inhaled. A study in Scientific Reports provides this as evidence of it’s role in inflammatory diseases. It is well established in science that inflammation is the body’s response to anything bad and also that it is the root of all kinds of disease and sickness. We are now being gaslit that eating bugs is healthy and for the good of the environment just like we were falsely told lockdowns were for the good of the health of others which has been debunked by so many scientific journals now. It’s all just another brick in their great reset where they have everything and we will have nothing and be happy...or else.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This might work out ok in Klaus Land, but not over here. We really can't be stopped. It's an American thing. Even if you came here from India or wherever, to kick ass, it's an American thing,

Even though we are in End Stage Capitalism. it's still going on over here in good ole America.
Losers trying to get a handout and winners trying to cut their taxes in half.

edit on 8-8-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

But Manny, it's not as if they[/I] would expect the gammas, deltas and epsilons to eat anything they wouldn't eat themselves

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yeeh , they are really pushing the insects.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
so roach coaches were prophetic?

couple that with pop up cat food restos and jabs

then it's the end of human kind.

our gut bacteria will probably eat us from the inside out.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You got me wondering, if we should start archiving that kind of info, before it goes dissppearo.

Welcome to the New-World-Order™ gameshow, called : Disappearo™ !!

Where History™ changes, and the Definitions™ of Words™ and Phrases™ morph into something else !

Thanks for playing-along at home.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I guess they're so confident they are coming out publicly with this stuff

I like to think the USA would laugh at this but we have a LOT of skulls of mush in high positions that will promote this.

I fear for Western civilization.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
"Mom what is for breakfast", son we have Maggots and grubs, one cinnamon flavored and the other cocoa, pick your choice.

The elite utopia for the rest of the slaves, while they enjoy endangered species meats and get their food flown to their homes every day in jets.

Yes, the Elite utopia, time to hunt this other Feckers like the vermin's they are.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Is like everything the same way is not a war against gas- and gas-powered cars, is gong to be a war against farmers and meat producers, until we have not choice but the one given by the communist in power eventually, thankfully this will get worst as the years pass by, but the fight is coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Great video of course by Aaron and Melissa Dykes. 2 of my favorite people and for sure my favorite couple. They do good research and maintain a sense of humor. The kind of people I'd love for neighbors. The full scope of what the WEF is trying to pull off is gargantuan in scale and the fact it is happening should be a clear wake up call. They are trying to run us over with an economic steamroller basically and minimizing the time we have to protest, react or even think about the things they are implementing.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

A lot of food is just being tossed our-fresh. Few truckers, high gas $ and Aldi's has zero help."

Look at Aldi's for obviously melted food and refrozen into weird shapes cause it sat on loading docks.

Ice cream, some sour tasting..."things"....

Foods around, can't get delivered, Aldi's constant hiring, no stockeepers...and tho a great place ..they are going down because of ..

Metro Detroit/Wayne Cty Aldi's shopper

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The same ones that fortified our food with crappy calories and sugar are the same ones overcharging us for our dietary habits they practically gave us?

They clearly can't tell you what to eat, you'll eat it regardless of the cost to your body or your pocket... I do too, I literally just did it this weekend with family, countless beers, spirits, far too much good food etc etc.

The thing that makes me laugh is the influence often comes from people who couldn't stand after 5 pints and they'd struggle with a starter at a buffet. Do they even know hunger and appetite like normal people?

We could always breed guinea pigs and grow vegetables... That's where my mind goes because at the end of the day the only way to truly implement their plan is to agent orange every back yard and that won't happen while I'm alive.

I'd eat you or die trying. It's preferable to ant soufflé.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You vil eat zee bugs that your digestive system can't process so you vil develop auto immune issues.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

YEah, if they outlaw meat,im going cannibal.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: RAY1990

YEah, if they outlaw meat,im going cannibal.

Ol' Klaus himself looks like he could feed a family for a month - carve him up!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

You got me wondering, if we should start archiving that kind of info, before it goes dissppearo.

Welcome to the New-World-Order™ gameshow, called : Disappearo™ !!

Where History™ changes, and the Definitions™ of Words™ and Phrases™ morph into something else !

Thanks for playing-along at home.

They've been doing a good job at re-writing history for a while now. They recently blew up the George Guidestones to hide the evidence and in 5-10 years it will be labeled a conspiracy theory and the NWO emperor will ban all "conspiracies."

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If they're so set on using insects for food, why not start small? Like using it in animal food preparation. Test it out, see how it goes, how well it's received etc. Quit forcing it on people. I'm personally not opposed to eating insects. Lots of places in the world eat insects safely and some are considered a delicacy and quite delicious. What I don't want is to be FORCED to eat them because of green policies or because there are no other options. THAT is what's wrong with this picture. Make edible insects an option and not an 'only' food source. We all should be open minded as to safe and nutritious food sources but it should be optional whether we eat them or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Have no doubt, they will come-down on us hard.
They already complain plenty about CT's.
Can't have a bunch of outlaws, telling all of the Normies™ The-Plan™ now, can we ?

When ? Who knows.
Maybe in the next 4 years or so.
Since the WEF™ and the UN™ signed that recent memorandum, to accelerate Agenda-2030™.

Our Social-Credit™, and/or ESG™ scores are already being tabulated, with everything we click, read, star, and flag.
We're swimming in honey...

Only Truth-Speak™ will be acceptable, and nobody will question why a bunch of Weirdo's™ in space-suits, somewhere in a Swiss ski-village, are deciding what is True™, and what is False™.

Vat arrre ju talkin d'about ?
Ve halways hate ze buggzz !
Und ve ..
Excuse me Mr. Shwib : how would you like your steak ?
Ahhh yess !! Manhattan Blue pleazhe !

LoL !!
PS : Shwib is French slang, for an overly ripe zit. LoL !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join