It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big problems in China 36 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It looks like when people are planning a protest outside the bank for being unable to withdraw their money, their health code goes red and they have to isolate themselves or face the consequences. But it looks like the Chinese have woken up to the fact that the housing Ponzi scheme is about to end as mortgage strikes are enveloping the country. This essentially means that the money coming in on the presale on a house that will never be built, Will cause the companies the inability just to pay off the investors international and otherwise. Apparently, the banks in the fraud which have gone bust exclude the deposit guarantee from the government because fraud is involved. The money coming in from presales is just used to keep the building companies afloat, and houses will never be finished or even a brick gets laid. The maker of this vid claims that it will all collapse in about 36 days, this could be worrisome
as the only distraction for the CCP might be the invasion of Taiwan because what else can a government that wants to hang on to power do except revert to a war economy.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No biggie,

They will just run over them with tanks and it will be over... Just like last time.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No biggie,

They will just run over them with tanks and it will be over... Just like last time.

Yeah no worries Biden even has the CCPs back this time.

What could go wrong!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The Chinese Communist Party has a really good out for this one. And for that matter any financial or market problem. They can consult their book written by German Communist Santa Claus and then simply nationalise it all and shoot the owners. Any successful businessman in China is guilty of deep corruption and massive fraud so it won’t be hard to justify. Even better if they were aligned with the rival faction in the Party!

It’ll probably happen too. I’d bet on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes but the CCP is not really communist except in name only, all the members of the central committee are billionaires.It is a cozy self-perpetuating club, where anyone wanting to do much has to make sure they are paid off to greece the wheels, it probably is the same as in the west. But I doubt that if the army and police who will be suffering the same as the general masses might think it is all hunky dory. The Chinese with the big money have all made sure that they have house money and citizenship as far away from China as possible they are not stupid.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

There's a red graph and flames on the video thumbnail. Clickbait all the way. I always block any channel that uses such tactics. I'm rarely an absolutist, and I'm sure there is good content in some videos with clickbait thumbnails, but if a YouTuber has such little respect for their viewer's intellect to use these tactics, I refuse to watch it. The same goes for any video with a shocked or strongly emotional face.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This issue has been predicted for a long time.
China's economic growth came with a huge downside risk.
They also have an aging population that will drag them down.

There is a revolution on the horizon

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This issue has been predicted for a long time.
China's economic growth came with a huge downside risk.
They also have an aging population that will drag them down.

There is a revolution on the horizon

I think putin would crap a brick when it happens IF they go full on democracy!!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They seem to have issues also with jobs, and some rich consider leaving China....same as in Russia

Xi’s Great Leap Backward

Surveys show that some 10,000 wealthy Chinese, worth an estimated $48 billion, are looking to abandon China

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

They seem to have issues also with jobs, and some rich consider leaving China....same as in Russia

Xi’s Great Leap Backward

Surveys show that some 10,000 wealthy Chinese, worth an estimated $48 billion, are looking to abandon China

bet you they will have to give up 99 percent of their money to leave.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The CCP tarif

What happen recently to Jack Ma is proof that nobody is safe , and business is also on crosshair if say wrong words . This seem quite similar what has happen in Russia recently.

edit on 8-8-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

Just because you personally don't like the graphics, does not make his arguments unsound.

top topics

join