It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello i am new - meow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As you can tell i am cat obsessed.
Hi i am new to the website.
I love the paranormal.
Hate wokeness
I love history.
Love learning new cultures making new friends.
I despise animal cruelty!
Can not wait to learn new things and share my experiences
Love to you all

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hi There " maggythekitty ", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community!

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

How to upload an avatar/profile picture with instructions and so much more .

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the T&C's are your friend and on your side. Please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature. To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" to 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, make sure the post that your wanting to alert us about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you ! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
thanks for your reply
any idea how i can change my avatar it doesnt give me an option

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: maggythekitty
thanks for your reply
any idea how i can change my avatar it doesnt give me an option

Try looking in here... lots of good stuff for new members

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Welcome. I also love cats and paranormal things.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: maggythekitty

Welcome to ATS!

To help you feel more at home, here's some catnip...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: maggythekitty

Welcome to ATS,"maggythekitty".
Looking forward to some new paranormal cat stories.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome from a fellow cat lover! This is my feline overlord, Smoosh!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wife and I are kitty absolutes. When I got cancer two years ago [recovered now] my wife let me have a new Siamese. I chose him because out of the litter, while he was in a small box with his significant others, he crawled out, and right up my arm under my neck. couldn't pry him off...but had to...he wasn't weaned yet.

After my 300 dollar purchase, and another...hundreds in vets bills to be sure he was ok, I discovered he was indeed full Seal point Siamese. But after a few months we soon discovered he was a breed called Balinese
I hope i spelled it right. So now this kitty is full blown slug following me everywhere. He is like an explosion in a mattress factory and one of the most beautiful Siamese I have ever seen. And one of the most loving cats I have ever had. [I am old now...had cats all my life mostly Siamese] An animal takes after its owner.
Welcome to the ATS experience. my my my what an experience.
Davis Hope / I am D'Andrew

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi Maggy. I just put the cat down off my lap so I could type this. Welcome to the site.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: maggythekitty
As you can tell i am cat obsessed.
Hi i am new to the website.
I love the paranormal.
Hate wokeness
I love history.
Love learning new cultures making new friends.
I despise animal cruelty!
Can not wait to learn new things and share my experiences
Love to you all

hi! welcome.

i too like like cats, but now have only dogs.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Meow to you. I'm Tim, a butler to 7 cat felines.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome (:

new topics

top topics

join