It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

usafacts.org...
States

At least 257,846,006 people or 78% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 220,597,701 people or 66% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 102,232,228 people or 31% of the population have received a booster dose.

usafacts.org...
This is dated August 1st, 2022

Population of the US 331.45 million (2020) Take note of the US population

www.bloomberg.com...]https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribu tion/

This one claims 178doses per 100 people - which again would make this a 'higher' rate then the 50% in your article.

Over a year into the biggest vaccination campaign in history, more than 12.4 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 11.5 million doses a day.

In the US, 599 million doses have been given so far. During the last week, shots were administered at an average rate of 96,733 doses a day.

World Map of Vaccinations
More than 12.4 billion doses have been administered—158 shots for every 100 people worldwide

www.worldometers.info...

7,965,586,963 population

62.9032258065% is considered 'fully vacccinated' when you take 'world population' (Keep in mind this isn't seperating newborns, infants, and kid's that aren't eligible, this is 'total population'. So again it probably puts it at about 70% of eligible people are fully vaccinated world wide.)

Newayz I think it's closer to 70% based on these numbers, and not just CDC's push to force vaccinate more people.
Just no one wants the boosters. But a good 70% is vaccinated. Which I find kinda amusing considering Fauchi's threats of the deadliest winter yet on 70% of the population. Which only 'changed' because they keep wanting more money from extra boosters.. despite no change in formula.. and the consistent rapid drop off effects of the vaccine.. (Appears to drop off 'faster' and 'faster' after every booster, meaning soon it will be a daily shot)

But then you read further and it goes..

Population of the US 331.45 million (2020) take note again of the actual us population..

227.8 million Americans either had not received a primary series of shots or had not gotten a booster dose.

Fauci Threatened 70% of Americans, "Get vaccinated or be in trouble"

(This claims that 68.8217522659% haven't received either primary or secondary series, which would be total BS compared to other numbers.. meaning that only 32% of the population rejected boosters and the first series of vaccines)

But with that said, they decided to go back to threatening and fear mongering all over again. To hide something bigger.

But for real based off the numbers I found here.. only 22% of the people are completely untouched by the vaccine. 12% refused the secondary shot, and 35% of the people refused the boosters. This is based off of the numbers growing in 'resistance'. Starting with the % of the people who didn't take a single shot. We still have a long way to go considering that means again 65% of the population is still under the spell.

No matter how you add it up, it's 65% fully vaccinated and boosted.

edit on 6-8-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

78% seems pretty high... if true, that is some hardcore brainwashing.

considering everyone I know (in my circle) is mostly unvaccinated, some of them work in the medical industry.

edit on 43084331am312022Sat, 06 Aug 2022 01:43:28 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

It is sorry, took me a bit to add the rest

But for real based off the numbers I found here.. only 22% of the people are completely untouched by the vaccine. 12% refused the secondary shot, and 35% of the people refused the boosters. This is based off of the numbers growing in 'resistance'. Starting with the % of the people who didn't take a single shot. We still have a long way to go considering that means again 66% of the population is still under the spell.

No matter how you add it up, it's 31% fully vaccinated and boosted, 35% vaccinated (not including those boosted), and 12% having at least 1 shot, and 22% untouched(counting people once, not twice like some statistics) 31+35+12 = 78 +22 = 100

So the actual % of the population fully brainwashed is only 66%, not 78%(vaccinated+vaccinated w/booster). 78% is the total of 'everyone' who has had at least 1 shot. ALL of those numbers consist off of the 78% population that had at least 1 shot. The numbers are starting to go in our favor which is a 'good' thing. But it's honestly to late for most people. I'm guessing they will probably fill the other 5% with 'monkey pox' vaccines (which are more of the same in disguise).

But the other point i'm trying to make outside of 'actual' vaccinations.. which are usually the opposite of what is claimed.. so if Fauchi says 70% of the US population isn't vaccinated, it probably means 70% *IS* and they are expected to DIE this winter. But given everything everyone has gone through, loss of jobs, threats, family, home etc.. I would easily believe 31% of the population willingly got 1st, 2nd, and boosters.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

78% would be the number I would look at...because they were fooled into getting the shot...(brainwashed)

65% are the sheep... nothing can help them...

and 22% is probably a lie, fudge numbers... I would bet the unvaccinated is a higher %.

🍺

edit on 04080431am312022Sat, 06 Aug 2022 02:04:39 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You don't think 22% of the population didn't get a single vaccine? I'd believe it, there was a lot of people who held out, my friend, fiance, me.. etc. But I also know 'more' people who got vaccinated. I am the only person in my family who did not get vaccinated, my fiance is the same. The ONLY person. My friend, her brother and her didn't get vaccinated but the parents/aunts/uncles all did. Tried to manipulate them into getting vaccinated (That was the other problem, people got the shots, and then would manipulate their family into getting it too, so it wasn't just doctors and tv it was actual family members. Although her father regrets getting the 2 shots, and is now refusing the booster since he hasn't been the same, and this comes MONTHs after harassing his own daughter to get the shot. Every time he opened his mouth it was 'get the shot'.)

"Because of elderly family, job, etc". So I don't think that's a fudged number, especially when you throw in the 'ineligible'. But if you were to consider only the eligible, I would probably say 12-15% are actual holdouts and the rest were minors and kids that were to young for the vaccine.

But either way you look at it, it's not a large number in comparison to those who got vaccinated, and those who turned around and got their kids vaccinated. Which I honestly think is why they started targetting the kids. It was 'to big a gap' of the population to point out what was going on. 20% of the population is 1 out of 5 people not having at least 1 shot. Naturally they would want that number to be way lower to hide what happens this winter..

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I would bet the unvaccinated is a higher %... maybe 40 to 60%

the elderly would be a high vaccinated %... But, overall little kids and teenagers, too 30 something would outnumber the elderly with a higher % of unvaccinated.

if that makes sense lol...

22% is propaganda
edit on 11081131am312022Sat, 06 Aug 2022 02:11:56 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Sorry, edited and added. The main reason why I don't think it is off is because when someone got vaccinated in the family, they would actually hound their kids into doing it. My friend's brother was actually at the doctors office to get his shot. Til they bait and switched him. He asked for 1 brand and they refused to give it to him, because "He was to young". So he wound up walking out. But he would of never of even been there in the first place if it wasn't for his father.

His father got his mother, and him in the office. The mom got the shot, the brother walked out after the bait n switch, and the daughter just straight up refused to even listen. It wasn't just doctors, it was family members that pushed this onto people, jobs that pushed this onto people, doctors that refused treatments if you didn't get the shots.

There was a lot of manipulation going around, in fact in canada they were threatening to remove welfare from anyone who refused to be vaccinated. (Not joking, and that lead to a huge surge in people getting vaccinated.) Then you have the people who just wanted it to 'end', and did it anyway. I mean there's a lot of variables your not taking into account. Then you also have the liars, those who did get vaccinated but regretted that choice and decided 'i identify as a non-vaccinated person'. Ya know the drill.

Your not taking into account all the athletes as an example who dropped dead on the game field because of the shots they were FORCED to take in order to keep playing. There was a lot of that going on.

Now: If you were to sit there and point out that realistically 22% wouldn't be correct because say some 'vaccines' were water.. or inactive ingredients. I would agree with you, but 22% straight up refused. I would guess total would probably be a little higher when you consider not all vaccines were vaccines, or the 'switches' some doctors did. Then I would say probably 35-40% actually never got the real shot, but only because there is solid proof that no two vials of vaccine were the same.

I am trying to account for probability from 2nd and 3rd doses with 4 shot boosters.. (which would be 4 out of 12 chance of getting the actual vaccine depending on area/source you read). Also earlier vaccines were straight vaccines/tests.. which is why there was a huge spike death later on, but patterns showed 'real' vaccine releases were every 3-4 months on average based on death spikes, but probabilities could go either way.. Most 'real' vaccines were essentially a 1/12 chance of winning the lottery every time you played. So yeah I do 'agree' that the 22% isn't the 'real' number based off of that alone. But 22% is not a fudged number when they didn't have to worry about 'feeding kids', or paying mortgage, or worked for some big business that by law required the shots.

There was a lot of pressure and most of these can be backed up by other claims, and researches.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I would believe those % numbers for Canada... but sites like usafacts.org. are probably gov. propaganda.

Usually, the facts/stats are the opposite under the current gov we have.

Pretty sad, that we can't trust any numbers the gov spits out... or any of the vaccines they produce.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well our government says 70% *isn't* vaccinated here in the US, that means 70% are vaccinated. I have learned that anything fauchi or biden says is 90% always the complete opposite. So when they say 70% isn't vaccinated, it means 70% has at least 1 shot. It's their number that says 70. I said 65% and stats websites say 78%. So there's your range, 65-78% of the population has had at least 1 shot of vaccine with the lower the number the higher the shot count.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It's the new communist math...

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I really dont believe this number.

At least 257,846,006 people or 78% of the population have received at least one dose.

I doubt every red states would fall in line like the blue states. I am sure the blue states are very likely to be in this range of 78% with the one dose.

I have a hard time buying the official data.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Remember there was a book that Bill Gates was promoting it was his favorite.
"Lying with stats"

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have not had one jab what so ever Trudeau and his ilk from the most dangerous PLANdemic ever guess I’ll just have too have the 7th + 1 all the sheep get in 2024

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You seem to have it together pretty much anywhere on the map.
If that observation is complimentary I assure you it was a 100%
unintentional. It is simply what it is an observation. Any way I
have a question in two parts that I wanted to be particular with
in regards to whom I asked and the question is this.

Doesn't the word therapy suggest more than one session?

— see also ART THERAPY, CHELATION THERAPY, CHEMOTHERAPY, CHEMOTHERAPY, GENE THERAPY, HORMONE THERAPY, MUSIC THERAPY, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, PHYSICAL THERAPY, SHOCK THERAPY, SPEECH THERAPY

Now wouldn't it make a lot of sense that a population that would
likely reject a gene therapy almost in mass. Would be easily
deceived if a bioweapon was released and a " Vaccine" was
immediately rolled out. Say as a miracle savior of humanity from
this new never seen before infectious disease.

A " Vaccine " that needed boosters, sessions, (therapy)?

Just a question that I hope everyone sees would almost definitely
implicate one Donald Trump in the lead role. In fact I find it very
hard not see him right in the middle of the whole shebang.

What are your thoughts Hobson?
edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
We're having another local outbreak and people who wear masks to prevent transmission are being harassed.

I don't know if they are vaccinated or not, I am, but I also know I might be a carrier.

I have heard so many stories of local folks who were intubated and that's not an experience I would wish on anyone.

Fortunately for the last person I spoke to, her husband survived.

He caught it twice.

I'm not claiming the vaccines are a miracle solution, but going after people who are polite enough to wear a msk as a preventative measure out of consideration for their fellow man should not be harrassed for their decision.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Saw this elsewhere I thought these numbers would be high but not that high. Still trying to verify but damn, 2 of 3 American said screw that crap.

74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine, & another 157 million have refused a 2nd or 3rd dose according to CDC.

74 million is less than a third of the population, roughly 1 in 5 said screw that crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I've been thinking about that also. Because the vaccinated seem to have never ending positive results on tests even if they don't have symptoms. The naturally exposed seem to get it and never test positive again....well mostly. I know there is long Covid but I wonder how much the vaccines play into those figures.

The breakthrough cases seem to mostly affect the vaccinated. And maybe since they also are continually sluffing or shedding whatever they call it, they are also testing positive.

edit on 6-8-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Actually, let's do some rewording, the covid jab is not a real vaccine in the bases that does not cure covid, soo actually anybody that took the jab is not really vaccinated for covid.

Soo most of the population now have immunity to covid, in the sense that covid like any cold, will not kill anymore as long as people that get it, jabbed or not, gets medical attention if they have autoimmune problems or other underlying medical conditions, that goes for any virus, including Flu, common cold and viral pneumonia.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's curious that for the majority of the plandemic, "loss of taste" was the leading symptom (reported in the UK).

A few weeks ago, they decided that is not the leading symptom and it is in fact "a headache".

So I salute the 70 million American's who aren't fooled by the lies.

"Anyway the wind blows..." (loss of taste the symptom of the week, runny nose the next, headache the week after)

"Doesn't really matter to me" (those of us who are unvaccinated and just don't care)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join