It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

four struck by lightning at white house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
so apparently 4 people were injured critcly after a lightning strike at the white house
apparently the secret service was there to take them to the hospital all a bit weird and im surprised this doesnt seem to be picked up much yet
all still a bit vague
www.primenewsghana.com...#:~:text=Four%20people%20have%20been%20cr itically%20injured%20after%20being,when%20they%20were%20struck%20down%2C%20fire%20officials%20said.
was surprised to see this today
just watching this develop i mean how?
www.telegraaf.nl...
above is a video of the lightning striking on video

edit on 5-8-2022 by negedef because: add link

edit on 5-8-2022 by negedef because: add link

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

It says lightning strike not 4 struck by lightning right? Cause that could mean alot of things like a tree got zapped and 4 were injured etc. I started reading your link and I got a bunch of ad BS so I wasn't able to read far into it farther then secret service were so close they were the first to respond.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thankyou for the summary.

Sounds like an Omen at work and in play.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Brotherman

Thankyou for the summary.

Sounds like an Omen at work and in play.

I should PM you what I witnessed today at work, It was #ing crazy as # and I thought about it for a moment and said the same thing about omens and the Lord and #

I did PM YOU btw
edit on bFri, 05 Aug 2022 03:29:00 -050020223103America/ChicagoFri, 05 Aug 2022 03:29:00 -050008am8 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
ye it says four were criticly injured after a lighning strike and taken to hospital not much else

and im really curious what happened to u at work i also though this was kinda weird omen

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: negedef
so apparently 4 people were injured critcly after a lightning strike at the white house
apparently the secret service was there to take them to the hospital all a bit weird and im surprised this doesnt seem to be picked up much yet
all still a bit vague
www.primenewsghana.com...#:~:text=Four%20people%20have%20been%20cr itically%20injured%20after%20being,when%20they%20were%20struck%20down%2C%20fire%20officials%20said.
was surprised to see this today
just watching this develop i mean how?
www.telegraaf.nl...
above is a video of the lightning striking on video

The article is reasonably clear about it . The secret service might be trying to decide if it was Russian , Chinese, alien or spiritual lighting , before letting the press do any real pressing.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Could be Thor , Asgardian God of Thunder

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
all I have is...

The universe hates twh, too!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

And he's an Aussie, too! Oi Oi Oi!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I did not think Zeus missed with those lightning bolts. Must have just been a warning.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

The Lord is trying to tell you something!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Four people injured in a lightning strike near the White House it was LaFayette square.

www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Four people were in critical condition on Thursday after an lightning strike at Washington's Lafayette Square in front of the White House, a D.C. fire official said.

The injured - two adult males and two adult females - were transported to area hospitals with life-threatening injuries, Vito Maggiolo, a D.C. Fire and EMS spokesperson, said.

Lafayette Square, a seven-acre public park that lies directly north of the White House, is often crowded with visitors, especially in the summer months. The lightning struck the four people near a tree that stands yards away from the fence that surrounds the presidential residence and offices.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Yes also Aussie

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Clearly the Chinese stole the plans for the Jew Space Laser.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Police identified those who died as Donna Mueller, 75, and James Mueller, 76, of Wisconsin.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 5-8-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Police identified those who died as Donna Mueller, 75, and James Mueller, 76, of Wisconsin.

How sad
How many times has this couple? defied death over 75 and 76 years just to be struck by lightning.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Scary thing is. It will be as in the time of Noah. Referencing the end times. Does that mean the return of the Fallen and such? So could be. Just guessing though.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm Glad it wasn't children struck.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

U2U sent

sorry for personal but the mail icon still don't work like it used to when it would turn white like a letter and not like anything else weird

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Four people injured in a lightning strike near the White House it was LaFayette square.

www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Four people were in critical condition on Thursday after an lightning strike at Washington's Lafayette Square in front of the White House, a D.C. fire official said.

The injured - two adult males and two adult females - were transported to area hospitals with life-threatening injuries, Vito Maggiolo, a D.C. Fire and EMS spokesperson, said.

Lafayette Square, a seven-acre public park that lies directly north of the White House, is often crowded with visitors, especially in the summer months. The lightning struck the four people near a tree that stands yards away from the fence that surrounds the presidential residence and offices.

Isn't Lafayette Square where violent protests occurred in 2020 for George Floyd, and President Donald Trump held up the Bible to warn them off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join