It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Sabe' people exist? Ask a Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm referring to Sasquatch AKA Bigfoot AKA The Sabe'

All though I doubt you'll get a straight answer, I believe you'll at least
be headed in the right direction of someone with a top security clearance
who knows. But don't forget to bring a water board with ya. Because the
information slowly emerging from a growing community of people. Who
have decided they no longer need evidence. And are no longer asking
any body. Especially anyone with a security clearance. Because in a nut
shell, certain people in this world. Including a lot of Feds have known
for a very long time these beings do exist. And that only compounds the
shock of seeing one of these beings.

Steve Isdahl of Howtohunt.com is a Canadian hunter providing a platform
that welcomes people to "The club of no return". Where people have a
safe place void of ridicule, to share their life changing experiences. In
regards to witnessing the truth that exposes a wicked heartless faction
of humanity. On a completely different venue than the ones many of
you are finally waking up to. These colossal hairy beings that are
reported from almost every where on planet earth. From the indigenous
people on most continents, to the new comers of certain places like
America.

Immigrant's who by either ignoring information or dismissing it. Are left many
times in shock when they meet with the reality. That is for only nefarious
reasons kept from an unwitting niave population. A public that has been led
to believe that monsters do not exist. While leaving them extremely ignorant
to the reality the NA 's have for centuries warned the new comers about.
The results have often been tragic horror over the course of the last two hundred
and fifty years or so. And left families devastated by vanished loved ones. Dave Paulides of missing 411 can tell ya more about all of that. Now

Recently a group of men Steve knows have gone on expedition of sorts to a
place in far north Canada. It's called "The valley of headless men" and you
can do your own research on that one. They are currently up there surrounded
by these beings. And Steve is from time to time getting messages from them.
They are describing themselves as scared to death locked inside a cabin as we
speak tonight. Steve has just released this video that captures what these guys
are currently hearing. Steve was thinking of joining them at some point.

So you can either watch the whole vid or forward to 4:00 for the first audio
which is straight from his phone. And then the uploaded audio from the phone
at 7:20. I hope you enjoy this break from all the division.

edit on 4-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

From what I have heard from the (FVZA) Feds, Sasquatch / Bigfoot is not really correct.

The sightings are misidentified werewolf reports.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dog man is said to be a variant of the species. Much more aggressive.

Did you listen?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

If they do exist they are older and spread out more than any world government could contain, but not older than religion or as controlling as the Vatican can be if needed, so my guess it would be the Vatican keeping the lid on it.

Who else has a reason to keep a giant, troll, ogre, ape with a human face a secret? Nephilim? Yeah, maybe, maybe not, precursor to humans? Maybe, maybe not, but again if they do in fact exist, who else could keep it covered up as long as it has been? It's not the feds.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Who else has a reason to keep a giant, troll, ogre, ape with a human face a secret? Nephilim? Yeah, maybe, maybe not, precursor to humans? Maybe, maybe not, but again if they do in fact exist, who else could keep it covered up as long as it has been? It's not the feds.

Now that I wouldn't dare argue with as being top tier suspect.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
For the past thirty years I've read and been told that there were a few black bears in my whole county. For the past twenty years I was told that there was a breeding sow black bear in the swamp behind my property. Ten years ago I heard an angry black bear one 4th of July camping at a local camp ground. Five years ago I found bear tracks and what was very likely bear poop as close by as the mailbox.

In all this time I've never actually seen a black bear, in spite of the reports, evidence and finally the torn up bird feeders in our front yard with visible tracks and a nice big pile of poo. Finally, just last May, in broad daylight, around 8:30pm, two really big and healthy black bears came right down our driveway from the road. One was the leader and the other had a lame front paw. The leading bear stood up to eat from the bird feeder and was over 6 ft tall, then the lame one came up to the front porch to check out a bowl of cat food. I was in shock at first really, until the lame one came up to the front door and things got serious.

So, I know black bears exist, that they live in Michigan and are not too uncommon, that local people have seen them, that I have heard and seen evidence they exist, yet I never saw one for the thirty years I've lived in my swamp until this year and when I finally get a good close look at them, I was in shock and could only grab my camera and take some shaky video through the window.

For the past few years we have heard late night wood knocking out in the woods. I wonder what will come walking down the driveway in the next 20 or so years? If they exist, you will find evidence that slowly builds until the eventual sighting happens or they come walking up to your door.
edit on 5-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If you haven't done so, you would enjoy reading Ivan Sanderson's Abominable Snowmen.

I particularly enjoyed his comments regarding the montane country in North America.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

For the past few years we have heard late night wood knocking out in the woods. I wonder what will come walking down the driveway in the next 20 or so years? If they exist, you will find evidence that slowly builds until the eventual sighting happens or they come walking up to your door.

What a truly profound analogy. And if you're hearing wood knocks you already know.
Look how long it took to see a random bear. The Sabe are even more rare more elusive
and highly intelligent. You should share your story with Steve and be at least some
what documented some where just in case. Because Michigan is inundated with
sightings. And remember this don't be tempted to look for them. They will know and
they'll leave. They're rarely alone. And just ignore the knocks. I think they do that
to see if people will come looking. Just ignore it and that will make them curious.
You might even get one peering in your window. lol Then you'll know shock lol

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks, it's nice that the fool can be profound on occasion.

Then there is the Bagwajinini and other nature spirits out there, I've considered they are of the same origin. The wood knocking though and other things like what my old lady saw lurking in the ditch on our property, just around three weeks ago. I went out there thinking I'd catch a trespasser and found the wildlife insane. Things grew out of control in those woods, with the bears now, I don't want to go out there without at least a heavy walking stick. The "dog" type tracks I found, 4X5" wide and long, not a fox, not a coy-dog even, had to be a large feral domestic, or what, a dog man? That incident wasn't too far away in Paris Michigan.

ETA: Those tracks were fresh in a swampy creek bed when it wasn't flowing, no rain either.

I should check that game cam on the driveway more often.
edit on 5-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As I suspected some pictures were sent to Steve today.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I don't usually do video, but those are some really good pictures. I'd say that's the best yet for a close up, a lot of information to use if real. Amazing if real and scary when I think of what could be out in those woods.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

If you ask me they look like something that dwells inside the earth
most of the time. Hey thanks for your comments partner.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuckIf they exist, you will find evidence that slowly builds until the eventual sighting happens or they come walking up to your door.
I disagree. It may be something that's not really supposed to be there, and can't survive too long or have kids.

There is evidence some modern humans still have ancestry from various prehistoric hominids like H.habilis and others.

There is an article describing the evidence in the September 6, 2011 issue of The Atlantic Monthly.

Suppose once every generation or so, something unusual happens that causes a child to be born with those recessive traits. Some sort of mutation or something.

They'd live for a while and then die off alone.

If the genes are present in populations outside of the mainstream, who live off the grid and outside of society, the parents may never tell anyone.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Solvedit because: added information

edit on 6-8-2022 by Solvedit because: added information

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

If you ask me they look like something that dwells inside the earth
most of the time. Hey thanks for your comments partner.

300%.

Stories of hairy giants living in caves in the Solomon Islands. And the whole Malta Hypogeum tale of the children being toured through an underground labyrinth. One of the teachers claimed she walked out into a blocked off section and saw dozens of large hair-covered creatures gathering. Later the children were lost and as the tale goes, their cries could be heard periodically for days after they vanished.

I've never bought into the "ape" or missing link theories. Its something else.
edit on 1-10-2022 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

howtohunt is an evangelical fundie nutjob.

He needs to interview his trusted sources and show their faces to the world.

Not only are they making fantastic claims without evidence but they don't have the balls to even stand up for their statements by showing their faces.

They're blowing smoke up your butts.

Absolutely zero credibility.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reject
I absolutely agree. I listened to several of his uploads because I had the time. He is also a very arrogant sob. All the videos I watched was "I don't care if you believe me or not". What's to believe? He presents nothing. I will give him this though, he has built a huge following of people who believe everything he utters. Hell, I'm fascinated by the subject, still I can't bring myself to believe every one of the stories he reads. I'm astonished that so many do lol. Now on all the videos on the subject, you will see people make comments on the Sabe lol, like that is the name they have used all their lives 🙄. Just like the Sasquatch Chronicles uploads, all these people believe every story as absolute facts. Why you ask? Because the witnesses "sound believable". That's all they need for proof. I listen to a lot of these podcasts and videos myself. They help me fall asleep. But I also know they're just stories on a subject I find fascinating.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

howtohunt is an evangelical fundie nutjob.

He needs to interview his trusted sources and show their faces to the world.

Not only are they making fantastic claims without evidence but they don't have the balls to even stand up for their statements by showing their faces.

They're blowing smoke up your butts.

Absolutely zero credibility.

Zero credibility? As in somebody from the WHO or the WEF?

It occurs to me that "Bigfoot" is often used as a platform and that the arena of Squatch is filled with attention seekers, many of whom are jealous, petulant, petty individuals, much like the power-positioned Politicos around the world.

And I don't care if you don't believe me.

top topics

join