It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Important Things You aren’t hearing about Monkey Pox

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I’ve been reading a lot about monkey pox and came across two things that are being pushed way to the back.

Let me know if you’ve heard this..

#1 If you’ve had the Smallpox shot you are most likely ALREADY vaccinated against Monkey pox.
You’ll know if you’ve had it because you’ll have a weird stamp like scar near your shoulder. Now they are saying you should
Get a booster though….

#2 If you’ve had eczema you should NOT get the Monkey Pox vaccine. I immediately thought of how many kids have or have had eczema!

So who does that leave for vaccines??????…….
Most likely People 15-45ish…..
I feel like this demographic has had a big ol’ red target on its back!

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Part 3…

People used to “vaccinate” themselves against smallpox.. They would take pus from an infected person and stick it in a scratch on their skin. They would get sores and sickness, but rarely die.
This is how it was treated a long time ago.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's a sexually transmitted disease centered in the gay community.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974

I’m sure that is mainly how it is spread, but that doesn’t mean it can’t spread to the non gay community.
Have you seen all the people on social media with open sores on public transportation?
They are everywhere. I was at a big event this weekend, I’m pretty sure I saw two people with it.
I don’t think it is like Covid but I do think open sores can make it spread.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974

No it's not.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I want to know how many unvaccinated vs vaccinated are contracting Monkey Pox? It’s always been around, but the sudden outbreak as the world took the jab is suspicious.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The 9 needles TB jab leaves a little stamp indent on your arm too so best to check your health records before you go bumming like you have 9 lives.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I want to know how many unvaccinated vs vaccinated are contracting Monkey Pox? It’s always been around, but the sudden outbreak as the world took the jab is suspicious.

That’s the million dollar question, one we will never find out.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you had chicken pox as a child you have immunity, so I've heard.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
If you had chicken pox as a child you have immunity, so I've heard.

I had a horrible bout of chicken pox. I still have a scar on my stomach from it.
I was very sick for two weeks straight and my mom was ticked off because my sister got it and my dad used up his vacation, then I got it and my mom had to use hers so they got no vacation that year.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It is primarily a close contact fluid transfer disease. The original outbreak was a leather fetish/kink festival in Europe.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I had it, they must have thought it was bad. I remember them buying me LOTS of puzzle books. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
posted this in another thread but it is pertinent, if monkeypox is a concern it's because somebody somewhere wants it to be so. Statistically, unless you are in the at risk category? it shouldn't be a concern to the GP

I'd suggest looking at the difference in the Genomic epidemiology of monkeypox and SARS-CoV-2. Not suggesting anything but strangely no cases in China or Russia according to this.

Regardless just looking at this it would seem its is something environmentally, it's spreading in the US and Europe differently than even Africa. ie if it is such a concern why isn't running rampant in mostly 3rd world Africa?

nextstrain.org...

Less than 8000 cases in the US it's difficult to be concerned too much, just saying

edit on 4-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And the third most important thing they are not talking about is only 5 people outside of Africa have died from monkeypox, of which only 2 in a first-world country ( spain ) have died. Of 5800 supposed cases in the USA no one has died. Not one person.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Its definitely a sexist disease affecting men more than women, and particularly sexually deviant men, whether you choose to accept reality for once. Indeed a weeping or open sore could transmit monkeypox but generally people avoid rubbing their skin on another persons open sores and wounds. Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

“Am I immune to monkeypox if I have had chickenpox before?” This is a very common query that most people have at present.

If you have a clear idea of what is monkeypox virus, you will realize that both these diseases are caused by different viruses (despite them being of the same family).

Even the mode of transmission of both these viruses is different, meaning they manifest differently in the body. So, a previous history of chickenpox doesn’t guarantee immunity against the monkeypox virus that is spreading globally.

'previous history of chickenpox doesn’t guarantee immunity' interesting wording...

The basic answer to “monkeypox – how it spreads” is via direct skin-to-skin contact from an infected patient. Contact with bodily fluids or infected objects like clothes, personal belongings, etc., can spread the virus too.

[redcliffelabs.com...]

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

#1 If you’ve had the Smallpox shot you are most likely ALREADY vaccinated against Monkey pox.
You’ll know if you’ve had it because you’ll have a weird stamp like scar near your shoulder. Now they are saying you should
Get a booster though….

That is not true, this been brough up now because is going to be tax dollars been used to increase manufacturing of the Jynneos vaccine soo the vaccines need to be used one way or the other, soo they will be offered as boosters for the older population that already have the small pox vaccines when they were children.

#2 If you’ve had eczema you should NOT get the Monkey Pox vaccine. I immediately thought of how many kids have or have had eczema!

Yes this is true, the Yynneos vaccine is only for 18 and older adults, no for children, due to the many immune deficiencies in the population many people with anti-immune problems cannot take it, or those taking medications that suppress the immune system, the US is a big group of people that take anti immune suppressors and do not even know it.

Jynneos is just the same small pox vaccine with another name.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"They" also won't tell us that there have been ZERO Monkeypox deaths in the U.S..

Source: www.verifythis.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It is primarily a close contact fluid transfer disease. The original outbreak was a leather fetish/kink festival in Europe.

originally posted by: drewlander
Its definitely a sexist disease affecting men more than women, and particularly sexually deviant men, whether you choose to accept reality for once. Indeed a weeping or open sore could transmit monkeypox but generally people avoid rubbing their skin on another persons open sores and wounds. Have a great day!

Nowhere did I say that it can't be transmitted by having sex. You could also get it at say... a crowded concert. A person could give it to a baby simply by holding them. One of the US cases is a pregnant woman, did she get it from gay sex?
edit on 4-8-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, I had chicken pox as a kid and Ive shingles as an adult, it isn't fun. But I got my smallpox vax and my chances of seeing a man with open monkey pox sores much less rubbing myself all over them are infinitesimally small.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join