It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook school shooting is '100% real' after claiming it was a hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Alex Jones is very likely Bill Hicks

I've heard of this theory before, and I can't see why you would want to go from someone as cool and slick as Bill Hicks to a clown? Bill Hicks was a musician, thoroughly enjoyed his own company, dabbled into philosophy and psychedelics, and maintained an air of calm collection.

The mannerisms alone are enough to raise a flag by, though I have never seriously studied Jones and his youth.

I will also admit, if what you provided is true, it is quite the coincidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Alex jones is scum from the worst kind.

Imagine you losing your kids in a shooting ,and then have people call your kids fake and they never existed , they call you a crisis actor , and have fanboys shoot up your house while shouting alex Jones! infowars!

All this to generate enough cloud to sell snake oil.

I hope they clean him out top to bottom.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is a lot about Sandyhook that does not add up. Many odd things.

Same can be said for Alex Jones. Not what he seems. Likely not who he seems. Dark days if even our opposing positions are given to us.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What I thought was interesting, was the Gabby Petito thing from last Summer, and how she just happened to be in a video in support of Sandy Hook.

One person apart of two large events?

Hmmm.

But it's rightly impossible to have any such opinions on anything unless you can experience it yourself objectively. Otherwise, almost everything is hearsay.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The sad thing is people believe this fool.

I think it's sad people believe that he's only 48 years old, and can't see what's right in front of them.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
SH was A HOAX. Oh MY SHAME!!!!
a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I find it frightening he is being dragged into court. Regardless if you think his position was tasteless or not, this seems like free speech is not allowed.

There's a reason in our legal system in the U.S. why we have terms such as "Libel" and "Defamation", as well as making threats against others. None are covered under "Free Speech". That's why you can be sued and have to pay damages if you libel or defame someone, or be arrested for threatening messages, even if they're just "speech" or words. Therefore, as you falsely claim, free speech is very much allowed except for some very extreme certain exceptions.

"Free Speech" doesn't mean a 100% free-for-all say whatever you want whenever you want.

Alex used to be a voice for certain causes including 9/11 way back in the day. But he went too far when it comes to topics like this and many others over the years. He is nothing but a fear monger, and deserves everything coming to him. Hopefully the damages will be enough to put him out of business permanently.

edit on 4-8-2022 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Concerning Sandy Hook , Alex was Talking about" Crisis Actors " Portrayed in the Media at the time . He NEVER Said Sandy Hook was a HOAX , but just Another Questionable Reported Incident that was Full of Falsehoods . Do you MORONS Out there REALLY BELIEVE All the Sheet you hear in the MSM Daily News Propaganda about Sandy Hook ? If you do , then My Condolences to your Inherent Stupidity ............

tv.infowars.com...

edit on 4-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

It's true, and more than a coincidence, it's a statistical anomaly. You can use the wayback machine to see that both Hicks and Jones are listed on the sacredcowproductions.com website under the talent section. That proves much of it. The age has been an obvious give away, since coming to terms with this info, but having the same home town and best friend are pretty obvious as well. Throw in the tooth gap and snaggletooth, and I'm convinced. Everyone calling Alex, Bill from time to time is just icing on the cake.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Why does anyone care what Alex Jones says?

Why did his "victims" give so much power to Jones over their lives?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Don't get me started on the video pointing out how the 2006 Superbowl halftime show featuring the SH choir, had at least half a dozen students preforming that strongly resembled some of the victims.

Some of you may remember this video. It was hard to find online, last it knew.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

So , you Obviously Believe All the Crap that Enters your Brain Through your 2 Favorite Senses . People Make Themselves " Victims " for Numerous Reasons . To Thy Own Self be True , and just " Tune Out " All the Other CRAP Sir , and or Madam , and or Whatever .....!
edit on 4-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Concerning Sandy Hook , Alex was Talking about" Crisis Actors " Portrayed in the Media at the time . He NEVER Said Sandy Hook was a HOAX

Well, he actually did. In a December 2014 episode, he called it a "giant hoax" LINK. There are numerous articles all over the internet of this, and they have even played the actual video of him saying it, which I saw today on CNN. Of course, YouTube has removed all of his videos, so we can't easily go back and play it. And because of that, everyone can now say "oh he never said that". Bullshocky. The evidence is out there if one looks for it. Unless they want to remain in denial and be a fanboi regardless of egregiousness.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Did yall see the jan 6 comittee is trying to get alex jones text messages from that day.

What a clown show.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Don't get me started on the video pointing out how the 2006 Superbowl halftime show featuring the SH choir, had at least half a dozen students preforming that strongly resembled some of the victims.

Some of you may remember this video. It was hard to find online, last it knew.

If this is the video you mean, it really wasnt hard, but it could be because its was 2013, I watch the super bowl in the UK, so its on real late in morning so I dont see every one

I searched via google for "2006 Super Bowl halftime show sandy hook"

edit on 000000p3106America/Chicago804202248 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
James Fetzers book "Nobody died at Sandy Hook" is amazing. Its full of searchable and noted facts with a full bibliography to look up everything yourself. i followed it closely from the hour it happened and found the "official" narrative lacking. it was a democrat gun grab that failed. Obama was pissed lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: dandandat2

So , you Obviously Believe All the Crap that Enters your Brain Through your 2 Favorite Senses . People Make Themselves " Victims " for Numerous Reasons . To Thy Own Self be True , and just " Tune Out " All the Other CRAP Sir , and or Madam , and or Whatever .....!

What?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

It's true, and more than a coincidence, it's a statistical anomaly. You can use the wayback machine to see that both Hicks and Jones are listed on the sacredcowproductions.com website under the talent section. That proves much of it. The age has been an obvious give away, since coming to terms with this info, but having the same home town and best friend are pretty obvious as well. Throw in the tooth gap and snaggletooth, and I'm convinced. Everyone calling Alex, Bill from time to time is just icing on the cake.

So I took some time to look into this whole conspiracy.

While the information provided is quite compelling, I cannot see why a man like that would decide to turn his back on what he believed in...

What's the end game?

Bill Hicks could have likely had a show himself, why the need for a completely new "character" or personality?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

The "giant hoax" he was Referring to was the MSM Coverage and Manipulation of Public Opinion Concerning the Sandy Hook Incident . The Media uses Addition by Subtraction ....

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
we shouldn't punish someone for free speech just because we don't like the words, or don't think they are accurate, or whatever.

I kinda agree. But it’s not like they can actually charge him with anything… but sue him, it’s the American way ain’t it?

Tbh, I wouldn’t lose any sleep if the guy is living in a trailer park claiming a welfare check after all is said and done.

Trying to profit by creating misinformation about such a tragic incident is about as low as a person could go.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join