It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I know and they didn't? The vaxx debacle and the participation of "educated" people.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I did my own research. Made up my own mind. Got both vaccines AND the booster, and I DO NOT have buyer's remorse.

What exactly did you think the vaccine was supposed to do? Cure Covid?

You were either mislead or didn't listen closely enough.

a reply to: incoserv

Me too.

It was made very clear from the beginning that it was about not spreading the virus.

Spock says, “Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

You are just going to continue ignoring that the shot was "going to keep you from getting covid" official line from Fauci, Kamala and Joe then we keep having examples of for you in denial?

So genuine leftist insanity in action of you to share your denial of facts with us.

And you're going to continue to believe what you believe.

With chosen "proof".

The thing is, and I will not say anymore. This is in YOUR face as you deny, deny away. I recall you were a Russia, Russia, Russian stole 2016 hoaxer.

And you "guys" completely ignore this: Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress

I'm not the one in denial.

You didn’t notice that Robert Mueller was more senile than Joe Biden and you don’t think you’re in denial.
I find that interesting.

You know what they say about opinions.

How about some facts to back that up.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I did my own research. Made up my own mind. Got both vaccines AND the booster, and I DO NOT have buyer's remorse.

What exactly did you think the vaccine was supposed to do? Cure Covid?

You were either mislead or didn't listen closely enough.

Me too.

It was made very clear from the beginning that it was about not spreading the virus.

Spock says, “Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

You are just going to continue ignoring that the shot was "going to keep you from getting covid" official line from Fauci, Kamala and Joe then we keep having examples of for you in denial?

So genuine leftist insanity in action of you to share your denial of facts with us.

And you're going to continue to believe what you believe.

With chosen "proof".

The thing is, and I will not say anymore. This is in YOUR face as you deny, deny away. I recall you were a Russia, Russia, Russian stole 2016 hoaxer.

And you "guys" completely ignore this: Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress

I'm not the one in denial.

You didn’t notice that Robert Mueller was more senile than Joe Biden and you don’t think you’re in denial.
I find that interesting.

You know what they say about opinions.

How about some facts to back that up.

What facts do you use that make a big difference?

When folks who are shown the facts, like a few of us here on ATS do, there are silly deniers, and certainly Annee you are one who denies when the facts are overwhelmingly against your "opinions". That becomes a sad joke on YOU that we all cringe watching. Not that I would want to shame someone. I like polite education. Some of you aren't going to accept facts it is plain to see. The ones you attempt to bring up are proven lies and you guys keep doubling down like Biden and the dems do. Making it harder and harder to believe you know one damn thing at all but the disgusting hate of humanity.

edit on 9-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Fark

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
When we consider the question of educated people and the 'vaxx debacle', I worry about a certain confirmation bias on this forum. What are other peoples' thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Confirmation bias?

Like people who have clear evidence at hand that the shots are causing massive physical damage and death yet still say that everybody should take them?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

I don't believe Creepy Joe has the Covid virus at all. He's being kept under wraps after his bungling of his last overseas trip. What an effing embarrassment. He is not being allowed to be in public because the dementia has taken over and they can't control it His pitiful tv spot today when he was wearing his aviator sunglasses to hide the effects of the drugs on his eyes. It's all a debacle. You'll see him right before the election when they have figured out a new way to screw the American people.

This is clear to anybody with a brain, simply a given.

Just like the fact that the "vaccines" are a scam.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join