It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primary Results

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Trump endorsed GOP Kansas gubernatorial candidate Derek Schmidt also won the Republican nomination. Schmidt will face incumbent Democrat Gov. Laura Kelly in November.

Tudor Dixon, who won the Republican nomination for governor in Michigan Tuesday night was also endorsed by Trump and will challenge incumbent Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in November.

Trump-backed nominees have won Republican primaries for US Senate in Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Heading into Tuesday’s primaries, Trump-backed candidates had a 95 percent success rate, according to Fox News.

Link

Kari Lake of AZ is currently leading with 80% of votes cast. Not being called yet.....surprise surprise.

294,259 Lake
282,935 Robson

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

waiting to find out how many mail in ballots are needed and in which precincts?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just read this also. It is amazing how hard it has suddenly become to count all the ballots.

d

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

waiting to find out how many mail in ballots are needed and in which precincts?

I've been looking at the voter turnout.

From 2018 AZ primaries (Best turnout in history per a few sources)

Ken Bennett — 191297 votes, 29 percent
Doug Ducey (won) — 462555 votes, 71 percent

(653,852 total votes)

Steve Farley — 162417 votes, 32 percent
Kelly Fryer — 86331 votes, 17 percent
David Garcia (won) — 254313 votes, 51 percent

(503,061 total votes)

482,024 total D votes (approx and early, nonofficial)
636,593 total R votes (approx and early, nonofficial)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some of the Trump endorsed candidates received funding from democrats. Do you think they will be able to win against the democrats they face? Do the democrats feel that just being a Trump endorsed candidate will be enough or do you think something will happen between now and November that will further demonize the Trump endorsed republicans?
edit on 3-8-2022 by xosephx because: # spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The DNC has had the upper hand for quite some time due to the $$$ backing by unions, big business, the wealthiest among us (Gates, Bezos, Suckerberg, etc).

GOP donors for the most part are small business owners. It's good to see a little leveling of the playing field, but I fear some of the Trump endorsed candidates are RINO's.

You just can't buy loyalty.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The DNC has had the upper hand for quite some time due to the $$$ backing by unions, big business, the wealthiest among us (Gates, Bezos, Suckerberg, etc).

GOP donors for the most part are small business owners. It's good to see a little leveling of the playing field, but I fear some of the Trump endorsed candidates are RINO's.

Yes, FWIW it's smart politics, and no reason the Conservatives couldn't do the same if so inclined. The hard part is identifying the targets and as you have mentioned the DNC has more funds to finance such efforts

Suckerberg? too funny I agree...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

482,024 total D votes (approx and early, nonofficial)
636,593 total R votes (approx and early, nonofficial)

This is particularly interesting as it shows that Republicans are more enthusiastic at the polls then the Democrats are. I read an article by the "Blame Stream Media" the other day that said that Trump had become irrelevant. I wonder how long 2 + 2 has to keep equaling something as bizarre as 16 for these sheeple to wake up and finally come out of their brain washed, ever-loving minds.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've been wary of the Trump endorsement ever since Arizona congressional hopeful Ron Watkins (aka CodeMonkeyZ) posted this on Telegram -

It is time for the truth.

Trump's endorsement of my congressional opponent at the Prescott Valley rally was quite disappointing for many people; Trump was BOOED by the crowd loudly for endorsing my opponent.

When Trump announced his candidacy in 2015, I began getting the word out for him online, and the website I ran was one of the top sites to bring traffic to Trump's campaign site during his primary and general elections. When Trump won the presidency, Q started posting on the site I ran, and I kept my mouth shut about all of that. For many years, I was attacked left, right, and center over allegations that I was Q while I literally had nothing to do with the project besides being the admin of the site that Q posted on.

During the 2020 election, I fought day and night against the steal to help save the integrity of the vote and prove that Trump won the election. We all know he won, and that's why we must have many poll watchers and ballot box sentries this time around while staying vigilant about protecting our rights. I was not paid for any work I did to fight the steal. As anybody should do, I was fighting for my country and President.

It is no surprise to me that Trump did not endorse me. Last October, I asked a prominent person close to Trump about what it would take to get the President's endorsement. The person I asked told me that I needed to put a million dollars of my own money into the campaign, hire a specific person into my campaign for $10,000 a month, give that person a win bonus, and then the endorsement would probably come. I declined the offer.

Sadly I have learned that politics is all about big donors, PACs, and lobbyists. I have taken no lobbyist money, have very scant big donor money, and as far as I know, there are no pacs putting money in to help my campaign. The biggest donors to my campaign were from a certain great doctor's family (someone you all know), a few of my family friends, and an awesome guy who makes cell phone cases. The majority of the contributions to my campaign were small donations directly from the people. I had to consistently ask for donations on social media in order to fundraise for the campaign. When my opponents put up fundraising numbers showing millions of dollars raised without having any significant online presence, you really start to wonder where exactly that money is coming from... it certainly didn't come from you and in all likelihood they won't be representing you or your values.

Thank you everybody who contributed and donated time, effort, and heart into this campaign. I may or may not win, the voters in AZCD2 will decide that on August 2, but I certainly did the best I could with the resources that I had available to me.

God bless.

Very concerning if true - looks like we're on our own.
edit on 8 3 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Watchout in Arizona Governor Race! Lake who was up 9% in the polls is barely winning and 20% of vote out in you guessed in Maricopa County! Let's see how desperate the left is... a reply to: JinMI

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Not sure what is up either because Maricopa can count early ballots before election day. Unless now that those are done they know what to pad.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: sirlancelot

Not sure what is up either because Maricopa can count early ballots before election day. Unless now that those are done they know what to pad.

Refer to NetworkDudes post above.

Need to "produce" enough votes yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xosephx

Some of the Trump endorsed candidates received funding from democrats

And that proves what ?
That particular Democrat group prefers the Republican candidate ?
Or , the group is not politically inclined either way ? (although one could label them "Democrat" anyway ?)

You have to know US politics .

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Im still wondering who shoved Trumps ex-wife down the stairs

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im still wondering who shoved Trumps ex-wife down the stairs

I know who will be conspiracy theorized on all but about 1 % of all media.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

AZ (R) Gov race halted at 80% since last night !!! Sumzing Wong 🤨

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

DAMN!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Supply Chain from China is now toast because of the Pelosi visit. Hope they get their fake ballots. Should not have used AliBaba.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

AZ (R) Gov race halted at 80% since last night !!! Sumzing Wong 🤨

Correlation doesnt equal causation.

However.

If it walks and talks like a duck.....

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: nugget1

Yes, FWIW it's smart politics, and no reason the Conservatives couldn't do the same if so inclined. The hard part is identifying the targets and as you have mentioned the DNC has more funds to finance such efforts

Suckerberg? too funny I agree...

It's also super hypercritical. If Democrats really meant all that song and dance about how MAGA candidates are the WORST THREAT TO DEMOCRACY EVAR, then they wouldn't be endorsing to get even just one step closer to any stage of power, not even if they think they will be beatable. That's like playing Russian roulette with the country and should prove just how unserious they really are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join