It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Found This Website And Why I Post Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Jews were indeed once Jehovah's chosen people. But they don't serve Jehovah anymore. Most of them, like adherents of Christendom don't even use Jehovah's name.

Did God tell you this? Or is that just like your opinion, man?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
I have come to the conclusion that there are no unified secret organizations behind the scenes that are governing the world. That is giving people too much credit.

I agree on that point which led to wondering; who could be an "antichrist"? First we must ask who was Christ? God in human form of course. What would the opposite of that be? A non-living entity perhaps? I was also thinking the world-wide governmental and corporate response was too efficient and too universal to be led by humans. What could fulfill that role then? Artificial Intelligence. When it clicked everything made sense. You can't get the world to follow a single person or even a small group but those at top might just agree to follow whatever dictates an AI program might give if they felt it would be to their ultimate advantage. I feel pretty confident that is what we are facing and all our possible reactions have been forecast and their responses tuned to every possible outcome.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: randomuser

Jews were indeed once Jehovah's chosen people. But they don't serve Jehovah anymore. Most of them, like adherents of Christendom don't even use Jehovah's name.

Did God tell you this? Or is that just like your opinion, man?

Jehovah God told the people of Israel at Mt Sinai:

"Now if you will strictly obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will certainly become my special property out of all peoples, for the whole earth belongs to me.  You will become to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you are to say to the Israelites.”-Exodus 19:5-6.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They were the chosen people for most of the time when the bible was being written.
They lost "chosen" status when the Jewish clergy incited the local Jews to encourage the Romans to kill Jesus.
They then received what I will call the "grandfather clause" benefit until the Jews were no longer the only ones to be preached to and converted with the Roman Cornelius being chosen as the first selected in 36 CE.
After this period the Jews held no real special status, Jerusalem and it's temple were wiped out in 70CE by the Romans, further showing God would no longer protect them, and there would be no rebuild 70 years later this time, his favor was gone for good this time.

Today the Jews are like any other nationality to God, nothing against them or for them. The destruction of the entire Jewish state in the 1st century paid off any sin debt they had collectively held for killing his son.
edit on 20-8-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Those who say they are this and that are actually not this and that.

Avoid feeding the "I" and seek to destroy its lies.

We are part of the Infinite. Why say that you are you and I is I if there is no such thing?

Deception indeed is everywhere.

Seek to Always Love the Truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join