It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia The Worlds Last Hope?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
All "experts" here who wish for the demise of the west and the rise of Russia and the like, are the same ones who have never lived under communism.
If you have had (like me) you would SHUT THE HELL UP.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

The very word "expert" implies knowledge tested/verified by experience. There are no such experts leading people today. The savants/bureaucrats you rail against are either theoreticians or politicians.

If there were such experts on here, they'd be prefacing their replies with "I have a PhD in this study", "I am qualified to offer my input on this matter", "I am affiliated with this university". But all I see on here are armchair historians, hobbyists, opinions.

I'm assuming you are Iranian, based on your latest post. It was the West's breach of agreements formed in Tehran and Yalta, particularly their unwillingness to share their oil monopoly, which prompted Stalin to adopt a hardline communist stance again and keep the Red Army stationed in Iran.

At the time, the American and British people didn't mind Russia having a sphere of influence in Iran, as they felt Russia had a legitimate claim and took her security needs into consideration, but Churchill turned the former around with his speech. It begs the question: why did the British feel the need to oust him from power after the war?

Anyhow, whether you like it or not, when Russia becomes Orthodox again, the people of Islam will fight alongside her against false western Christians, against an emperor of Europe, and against Dajjal (who may already be here). As a matter of fact, Russian media platforms like RT are strongly influential in the Arabic world. Like the people of Africa, the Arabs are coming around to the realization where their reliance on the British, the French, and Americans has landed them in.
edit on 17-7-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium
It begs the question: why did the British feel the need to oust him from power after the war?

Because Stalin was a monster and had his jack boot across Eastern Europe. The jack boot was only lifted when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Russia was never the World's hope. Russia has been piling up the bodies for a hundred years, or more.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I was talking about Churchill...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

to Iran though Russia and the USA where always the greater and lesser Satan.. red or white Russia its still the same Russia, just as Britain will always remain the old fox.. anyone who thinks they know where the ME or Iran will pivot ignores not just history but lets their own bias dictate their thoughts as these relationships are far more complicated as that thinking ignores that orthodox Russia promised Britain Mesopotamia in exchange for Constantinople.

everyone has their wants list, at one point Iran was offering the EU a route to replace Russia gas with Iranian gas (vis a vis lifting sanctions) but the us blocked it.. all these things do is highlight what both Russia and Iran want and who they'd sell out to get them..

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

"red or white Russia its still the same Russia, just as Britain will always remain the old fox"

So you're basically admitting to espousing Hitler's racist theory? Which says: it doesn't matter whether they're good or bad, a Jew is still a Jew (or in this case, a Russian is still a Russian); countries are driven by their blood, it's their blood making them act out that way. According to which, Britain will continue to seek to rule the world, by means of cunning and intrigue.

Yet the British disproved his theory when they ousted Churchill from power and gave freedom back to their subjects.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I suggest that Cayce was not predicting the State-of-Russia as the last hope for Earth
but he was forecasting the rise of a person, having roots/heritage from the land within the borders of Russia itself...not from Ukraine, or any of the Russia Federation States or even Siberia...

this person of Hope, might be a new Russian Orthodox Leader...Who heads up the Eastern leg of Empire in former Constantinople
this last hope, will likely reclaim Haggi Sophia from Islam... while Rome/Vatican both crumble to dust....thats the short answer

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

trying to infer I'm quoting Hitler doesn't alter the context that cultures remain the same whatever veneer they have.. Russians are not going to stop drinking vodka if they are red or white..

how about addressing the points that Russia still wants to have a warm water port and as Putin said the Bolsheviks betrayed Russia on its secret agreement with Britain/France, or address how Iran put itself forward as the go to replacement for Russian gas..

all want something and all have a price.. some of those prices remain eternal like a warm water port for Russia.

and for Britain I'd rather go with Palmestons quote

We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.

its why the British Russian relationship is perhaps one of the most interesting as they start a fair few wars on opposite sides then pivoting to be allies, participate in proxy wars on the same side and as opponents so trying to predict where the dice will fall is near impossible in 31 the Russians where responsible for the Invergordon mutiny that got Britain kicked of the gold standard but in under a decade battle of Britain pilots where flying over Russian front lines and invading Iran together.
edit on 18-7-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Not "trying" to infer, it's not about whether you were "quoting" Hitler or not (few would've recognized the similarity). I simply exposed your prejudice for what it is: a reactionary talking point, which he merely seized upon and developed further. In other words, you are not far off from providing grist for another Hitler's mill.

some of those prices remain eternal like a warm water port for Russia
Again, another reactionary talking point. One search and most results come from US-based think-tanks. www.jstor.org... This study draws attention to how the all-pervasive myth is lazily invoked in academic circles and by bourgeois politicians whenever tensions are high as an explanation for Russian foreign policy and behavior.

We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.
The clearest admission to a lack of principles I've read to date. The British were notorious for upholding policies (European balance of power) when they had ceased to be viable.

The clause attached at the end tells me that they come up with rules so they can excuse themselves from responsibility. Same reason why the ancient people requested for kings to govern them, disregarding the warnings from their lawgivers that they'd suffer under tyranny. This is not far off from Wehrmacht soldiers or Eichmann excusing their behavior by saying, "I was just following orders".

To that, I must invoke Truth: "The only sensible way is to live without rules."

its why the British Russian relationship is perhaps one of the most interesting as they start a fair few wars on opposite sides then pivoting to be allies, participate in proxy wars on the same side and as opponents
Then it is the current "rules-based" world order/prevailing state of affairs which is to blame for interest cliques, not individual nations.

"In a world where unbelief was the ruling system, self-interest and selfishness would rule as well. The state in which human beings would find themselves with regard to each other would be the state of open or secret warfare, and the characteristics required to wage this war most successfully would be the ones most appreciated." (Weishaupt)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
All "experts" here who wish for the demise of the west and the rise of Russia and the like, are the same ones who have never lived under communism.
If you have had (like me) you would SHUT THE HELL UP.

if you think today's Russia is communist, you're delusional.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
you are refering to Edgar Cayce, I've been reding Cayce's books for years in the 90s and similar gnostic stuff, just forget it. Cayce himself may have been a christian in his mind but actually he was just wrong in his 'prophecies'. Not talking his medical readings, those were better. His alleged 'archeological readings' were ALL wrong, wrongly read sources and later reimagined aka ' channelled', all wrong. He didnt even know the Sphinx was not a statue but carved from bedrock. That alone shows that he got mislead. He Then his 10 mio yrs old mankind, Atlantean etc stuff, all false, no proof of anything has ever been found, even when the ECF was involved in drillings at the sphinx in the 70s. Even his son turned away from that.
Then his false gospel stories, all gnostic, just forget it.
A christian russia is not thinkable in any near time period, open your eyes. I have some russian/ucrainian friends, they all agree that russian atheism still is very strong.. god only knows WHEN russia would be christian.
edit on 6-9-2023 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
russia just represents another schism during this reformation like process, it'll struggle to survive as much as the west will during this process to move on from this age of unreason..

its not only the russians who need a positive future we all do.. all this angry declinism on all sides will do is foster a perpetual war akin to orwells 1984..
edit on 6-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

russia has always been russia, starlin is an example of the failings of new liberalism.. at the point where the liberal order collapsed in the british empire Starlin was propelled to power 1924, Hitler was on trial for the beer hall putsch and Mussolini ruled his roost.. communism/fascism/nazism are the children of a failed new liberalism/new colonialism..

as much as the british empire failed when the dominions rejected westminster control of their foreign policy the us was in the same space when its dominions rejected Obamas red line in syria, these 2 points are what led down the road to Sudetenland/crimea and to the next war..

Putin looks to be making starlin's mistake thinking they can deal with their biggest adversary germany then/china now, errors that go back to emperor Alexander and napoleon..

its there we see russia being quite consistently russian..
edit on 6-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Well.
He also claims a ancient Greek allegory was a actual place.
Soooo....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join