It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Mad "Vald" Putin's FSB Take Down the New World Orders Elites?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well inquiring minds want to know these things!

"The key thing here is the capability of the Russian navy… It is able to respond with lightning speed to all who decide to infringe on our sovereignty and freedom." Putin didn't reference Ukraine in his speech but said he had no problem with the devastating missiles being used to defend Moscow's interests around the world. Russia tested its Zircon rocket in May, firing the "unstoppable" weapon from the Barents Sea. The missile hit a target at a range of 625 miles in the White Sea.

Well most of us here are on deck and board with saying No to some guy named Klaus along with the other nut jobs who want to destroy you, me and many others. Now we have vaccines, lock downs, shortages, massive inflation and basically a total breakdown of law both high and low in the United States today. Especially by those in government that we either voted to represent the people and uphold the Constitution. That's my opinion. So now here comes Vlad whom the West claims is "mad" as in coo coo. Does anyone recall that Russian priests were at the front lines along with the soldiers when Ukraine was first invaded?

In brief the Russians said that this was the beginning of a holy war. Do you remember?

Then Putin mentions he wanted to clear out the Nazis from Ukraine. Do you remember?

Then Putin calls out The New World Order. Do you remember?

Several months ago the Russian site Pravda reported in "Russian" that a Russian Nuclear submarine was in US waters off the coast of New York City with a ZIRCON missile. I reported it out here. Do you remember?

Probably not

So I offer this to the JV citizens of The United States of America. Do you and will you pledge allegiance to "mumbles", miss giggles and "orange man"? Hmmm. So here we go. Plus take a look at several videos by Monkeywerx on YouTube. The dude tracks USA military flights. I also suggest that you reexamine your faith in God. That's your choice.

'LIGHTENING SPEED' Putin to arm Russian navy with deadly 7,000mph hypersonic Zircon missiles in chilling warning to the West

‘Mad Vlad’

Thoughts? Crumbs? Throw me a bone to make me feel better!
edit on 2-8-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 2-8-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 2-8-2022 by Waterglass because: edit

edit on 2-8-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 2-8-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm personally impressed with the Russian navy since it appears from the poster they used for its commemorative day that they've added the USS George H.W. Bush to their fleet.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well I saw a video several months ago when one of these puppies was launched from a silo. Like Jesus Christ wow! Anyway for entertainment check out the Russian Hell March videos.

Dam good parade along with Russian military babes in boots, planes, tanks and motorcars!

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Well I saw a video several months ago when one of these puppies was launched from a silo. Like Jesus Christ wow! Anyway for entertainment check out the Russian Hell March videos.

And? Did MAD stop being a thing?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Have they managed to produce another one of the zircons?

from your link...

state-of-the-art rockets "in months".

100 months? 200 months?

A single successful test doesn't mean they have a # tonne of these. Does it mean they fired the one operational one they had in a test? Haven't heard another thing except bluster surrounding these missiles. I guess time will tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is one proxy war that just may end up on the shores of the country of origin.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Russia is running low on precision-guided munitions Waterglass with no real capability to mass produce much more without the parts from abroad or the Ukrainians to construct them.

If in doubt why do you imagine they are hitting shopping malls intentionally or otherwise with the likes of the Kh-22 anti-ship missile, which is predominately used for taking out aircraft carriers and other carrier group vessels?

In brief the Russians have bitten off far more than they can chew and that's just with Ukraine.

Combined NATO forces would wipe the floor with them in any sort of conventional confrontation should they be silly enough to go any further and attack a NATO nation.

And then there is that big elephant in the room to consider aka all Putin served to achieve with his invasion of Ukraine will be to have doubled his borders with NATO down to pushing Sweden and Finland into her arms.

Not exactly what i would call a smart move really on Vladimir's part.
edit on 2-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Putin playing the ultimate whataboutism game.

Let's scour the history books and look at a time when a nation wasn't invited to the cool kids club or wanted to play nice.

Germany pre WW1, wanted their cut of the colonialist pie, and didn't get what they wanted. So they lashed out.

Sound familiar? Putin is willing to start a nuclear stand off just to show those nasty dirty globalist elites a thing or two.

Putin was a top contributing member to the WEF for years. If he knows the "truth" and is willing to blow up humanity over it, then why not just give us all the information he has and let nations citizens decide for themselves what to do with their global leaders?

My guess, he won't, because he can't, there is no information. He's got other plans, with China and other renegade nations that want to form their own version of human civilization.
edit on 2-8-2022 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well they are Crushing Ukraine with their 40 year old equipment.

Wait tell they bring out the big guns.

I know I know the idiots will say thats their best sh## and they are losing.

10,000 dead Russians in the first 2 weeks LMAO

We sent them 60 billion and they are still being crushed with outdated equipment.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Russia is running low on precision-guided munitions Waterglass with no real capability to mass produce much more without the parts from abroad or the Ukrainians to construct them.

Why do you believe that?

How easily are you manipulated?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

How many tanks and APC have Russia lost now?

Aye they are doing fine aside of course from the fact that they can't do supply lines, convoys, or carry out blitzkrieg maneuvers worth a darn.

Poor Vladimir seems to have taken his tanks to a Javelin fight or so it seems to me.

They cost about $178,000 a piece where as a Russian mainline battle tank will run to about $4.5 Million.

Opps.

edit on 2-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why i believe so is already stated.

Nobody being manipulated but the poor Russian people to facilitate Putin's wet dream.

And good luck dying for that sods antics that are only apt to set back his nation and breed hatred and contempt for Russia for the foreseeable future aka generations to come.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Last fella who tried to take out the NWO ended up dead and his country in now a mess
Good luck Putin, just going to end up like Gaddafi

Irrespective, lets assume Russia had only one zircon, have used it and are now a really weak country and hold no threat to anyone
Great military strategy
Arrogance of the defeated
edit on 2-8-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What's so geat about a hypersonic missile if you've only got one and everybody else has lots of regular missiles! I dont think he can make many, it's a bit like his Mig 35 fighter jet. He likes to put on a parade of this stuff but thats all he's capable of, he can't seem tp mass produce this stuff.
He does have his newly designed submersible, the flagship Black Sea missile cruiser, the Moskva.

Mad Vlad seems to threaten somebody every week since invading the Ukraine, so much so our Russian propaganderist RT even gave us thread about Mad Vlads final, final warning a few weeks ago. I wonder if he has the GRU check under his bed each night for the boogy man because he's definitely afraid of something?
The NWO is just another excuse he can use on the poor Russian people for his war mongering, after that will it be the aliens?
edit on 2-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I imagine Putin is keeping most of his powder dry in Ukraine until Pelosi stumbles off her plane and we go to war with China.

Then the US gets 'tag teamed'...and not in the sexytime way.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Plus take a look at several videos by Monkeywerx on YouTube. The dude tracks USA military flights.

yeah I don't know about this dood
he was making some heavy claims
after the stolen election.

none of which came to pass
I think he has a formula for getting views
is all.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They would be pretty stupid to try considering the US military and her NATO allies are geared towards being able to fight both the old Warsaw pact nations and People's Republic of China simultaneously........And Russia sure as # cannot muster anywhere near the same level of armed force that the Warsaw pact could field.

Then there is the fact that the USA has the largest armed air force in the world with the US Navy coming in second.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Does anybody consider the possibility that Putin is in on the game, in Schwab's pocket, and that all of his rhetoric is nothing more than smokescreen?

I see the entire scenario ultimately playing out to the end that the WEF would want, chaos and the breakdown of everything that holds modern "civilization" together. I don't trust any of them to be what they present to the public; not Putin, not Trump.

Well, Biden, yes. He's a sick, senile old bastard. But the rest of them, I completely distrust their public-facing image.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"Wait tell they bring out the big guns."

Like what?

Why do you relish the idea of Ukraine being crushed?

Which, at the risk of you calling me an idiot, is obviously not happening outside of your own fevered imagination.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Either it's all just theater, or Putin is actively trying to stop NATO from pushing further towards Russia.
From what I remember reading, Putin was a young global leader for WEF, but had a change of heart apparently and I also remember reading that Klaus refuses to talk to him anymore and banned him or such. So possibly he's our ally against the WEF

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join