It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that all islamists are the same

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
They have been faking their differences in the last 100 years or more and have been using the tactic of killing each other to mislead their enemies, but I strongly suspect all ruling classes (clergy, monarchy and burguessy) of the Muslim world share secretly the common goal of creating a global Caliphate.

Two recent examples:

• The recently killed leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, was executed in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan, while being on the balcony of a house belonging to an aide of a hardline Taliban leader.

• One of the main candidates to succeed al-Zawahiri as General Emir of al-Qaeda is Saif al-Adel, who is known to have been living for years in Iran, despite the alleged anti-Shiism all the jihadists claim to profess.

Source one: The Guardian.

Source two: Combating Terrorism Center.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

You have part of it right, but missed some too.

They don't kill each other to mislead their enemies. There has always been infighting among various sects of islamic religion. Often they fight over interpretation of the koran or the hadith. One sect may think another is too relaxed in its interpretation which is an insult to their god. Another may think sharia is too draconian. And so on.

But you are correct in their determination to create a global caliphate. The true nature of the deception of muslilms is their feigning friendship to westerners for the purpose of invading them to live among them until it is time to fight. This is an obvious deception, an outright lie if you will. Many who support or defend muslims will point out the the koran says it is a sin to lie, therefore muslims are telling the truth when they say they are our friends. What they do not tell you is that the koran addresses this subject.

It is called taqiyya. It allows muslims to befriend westerners, embrace western culture, even appear to shun their religious duty to slam, in order to invade and live among westerners. The scripture itself says, "We smile in their faces even as we curse them in our hearts." Then, when judgement day comes, they must declare their true faith or they are the first to die. So yes, many people in the US, or any other westernized nation, can say they know muslims who are friendly and peaceful people, not terrorists. But when the day of judgement comes and these 'friendly' neighbors are faced with being the first to die - which side will they be on? Even if your muslim neighbor really is friendly, what do you think he will do when one of the really hard core killer types moves in next to him? I would bet he finds his muslim faith pretty darn fast.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh great, were back to hating Muslims. Guess russians are about to go out of season?? Remind me which people have not been killing each other since the beginning of time?? I guess we can just pretend that nearly 20,000 people were not murdered in the USA last year.

Whatever, let me join the sheep here. "Islam baaaad."

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I never stopped hating Muslims. Because I never stopped loving women.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
These pesky Muslims with their secrecy, better make it like the Christians and screem their plans for worldwide dominion from the rooftop.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Its really just fundamentalism thats the issue. All abrahamic religions treat women as lesser beings than men.

I dont think religion is going away any time soon. So, best to push modern ethical interpretations of these religions rather than to just try to condemn them.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Islamism is just one of the three main components of what I call Level 2 of the reactionary conspiracy, the other two being fascism and all the cults created in the last 150/200 years. But the Level 1, the core of the conspiracy, are the reactionary elements of the non- proletarian classes (Clergy, Monarchy, Nobility and Burguessy) lead by the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

One of the main candidates to succeed al-Zawahiri as General Emir of al-Qaeda is Saif al-Adel, who is known to have been living for years in Iran, despite the alleged anti-Shiism

That is because there is a small population of Sunnis in Iran.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
he did have a 25 mil bounty on his head.

thats why the us didn't level the whole house.

tip;

he's at my place but go easy,

i just had the front rooms painted.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

One of the main candidates to succeed al-Zawahiri as General Emir of al-Qaeda is Saif al-Adel, who is known to have been living for years in Iran, despite the alleged anti-Shiism

That is because there is a small population of Sunnis in Iran.

Saif al-Adel is not Iranian, he is Egyptian.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't hate muslims. But I am not going to blindly follow along with the sheep who have been convinced that muslims are not a threat. They have been a threat since the crusades which were Christians defending themselves against muslim hordes who were murdering and/or enslaving any non-muslims they found.

One muslim is a very shy timid person. Two muslims stand taller. Three muslims have a voice. Four muslims have an attitude. Five muslims will kill you. When they have the numbers, they make their move. This is not an opinion, this is historical fact.

I don't blame the individuals. They have been brainwashed into believing throwing people off rooftops for being gay is the right thing to do, stoning a woman to death for the crime of being raped is the right thing to do. This is a long list of offenses so I will just stop here and let you, or anyone else who cares to, take a look for yourselves and then make an informed decision.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
These pesky Muslims with their secrecy, better make it like the Christians and screem their plans for worldwide dominion from the rooftop.

What exactly did you think the call to prayers was? A public service alarm clock?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Wait a second...

You mean this thread is a typical case of projection?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Thanks for the post, it’s very interesting. I have heard of taqiyya before, but I didn’t know it was in the Koran.

Regarding the first paragraph, I was talking about more recent times, those doctrinal wars are more a thing from the medieval age. I am referring, for instance, to the Iran-Irak war of the 1980s, which lasted eight years and ended without any of the two countries gaining a single squared meter of territory. Or the alleged proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, or the terrorist campaigns of al-Qaeda and ISIS, in which most of the victims are muslims.

The point is that I know for sure one of the main tactics of the islamists is to kill muslims in order to make their enemies lower the guard and become overconfident.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Its really just fundamentalism thats the issue. All abrahamic religions treat women as lesser beings than men.

I dont think religion is going away any time soon. So, best to push modern ethical interpretations of these religions rather than to just try to condemn them.

It’s been 12 hours and you ain’t got a single star and I’ll tell you why:
It’s not my job or place to re-invent a garbage religion, that’s their inbred cult, not mine. If they got a problem with it, they can speak up and get their own head cut off with a Swiss Army knife.
edit on 2-8-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I agree with you. Endgame is that they take over the World. Just look at every Country that they've been let in as a humanitarian gesture. They push all the limits of that Country's norms. Once they see where the limits of the populous are, they section off a neighborhood, and make it their fiefdom. Look at Paris, Netherlands.On the flip side, I have Muslim acquaintances and I like them.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Ok, how.many of the nearly 20,000 murdered last year in the USA were Muslims killing Infidels?? I suppose that Christians were not also killing each other over differences of opinion?? The Holy Roman Empire was fighting the Papacy. Engoand was emerging from Norman conquest before they even got involved with the Crusades. Several Saracen kingdoms that were friendly to the Christians were attacked based on perjudices not unlike what is posted on this community. Damascus was one such Kingdom. Remember these lands were not under a single rule within existing present borders.

Several Christian kingdoms fought each other as much as the Turks and Muslims were doing the same. The only thing it proves, is that no ideology has a monopoly on senseleas murder of perceived enemies, as well as each other. Which is to no surprise, the same situation as it is on todays world chess board.

Attempting to rationalize exclusivity of violence on one specific group only reveals ones internal biases and prejudices. Anything that can be said of a Muslim in 1099 or 2022 Ad, can be said and exampled by Christians, Hindus and even Bhuddists in the same time periods.

Are we not filling this board since February of the alleged barbarism of Russian Christians against.... Ukranian maybe Chriatians?? The usual fallback is to say "well they are not using religion as the excuse!" An honest rebuttal would say "why would that matter since either side have majorities professing adherance to a certain faith??

Muslim Chechnyans being utilized by Christian Russia in Ukraine is the same as the collective West utilizing Muslim Kosovo against Christian Serbia. Funny that, predominatly Christian superpowers utilizing predominately Muslim enclaves against other predominetly Christian regions?? Its actually ironic if were being honest.

But somehow, its the Muslims that are exclusively responsible for violent confrontations. In India, four different sects regularly attack each other in mass riots over religious differences, and two of them got nothing to do with Abraham's God.

As a spik, I am more likely to be a victim of violence by a fake christian Nazi than a Muslim. But i am sure every gentle Muslim I have met was secretly and intimately planning my infidel demise.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Interesting post, much projection and deflection, and even a fact or two.

You ignored the most important part of what I said. You had to, otherwise your post would have been foolish. Muslims as a whole move when they have the numbers and not before. There are, of course, isolated instances of individuals attacking innocents as well. The tsarnaev brothers who bombed the Boston marathon? Muslim refugees. The San Bernardino shooters? Muslim refugees. Etc. So yes, it does happen.

The biggest most important difference between Christian religions and muslim religions is that the Bible does not tell its faithful to go out into the world and kill or enslave anyone who does not convert to Christianity. islam does. Many people try to point out that the koran does not include such things in direct statements, but are implied, leaving them open to interpretation. Those people are either ignorant or intentionally deceptive. The hadith is where you find the real cruelty of islam. The hadith and the koran work together to make islam. You cant have one without the other. The hadith is as much or more a part of the daily life of islam as the koran. For example, the salaat - the five daily prayers, are mentioned in the koran but are in detail in the hadith. The hadith is where you find sharia law and its many cruelties, including purging the infidels.

Your take on Christian superpowers is incredibly narrow minded. Are we using Ukraine or are we supporting them? And if you really want to be honest, Ukraine poked the bear at the urging of the US consulate under bidens direction. It was the biden admin that urged Ukraine to shut down the opposition party tv stations and seize the assets, including a pipeline that carried Russian oil to Europe, of viktor medvedchuk leader of the opposition party and life long friend of putin. Russia began massing troops on the Ukraine border within 24 hours of that seizure. That was in Feb of 2021. putin waited on a full year of diplomatic efforts before actually crossing into Ukraine. And you blame Christian Russia?

There have been all sorts of violence in the name of religion throughout history. I do not argue that fact. However, I was raised Catholic. And I do not recall ever seeing a single passage in the Bible telling me, directly or indirectly, to kill or enslave anyone who does not convert to Christianity. Unfortunately, some religions do say things like that, which forces Christian religions to take up the sword or fall victim to more violent ideations. This, of course, does not include those fanatic types who pervert scripture into something it was never meant to be.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Aye its the ""muslims"" that are the problem and coming to get you.

Wee hint, there are good and bad people in all walks of life, but at the end of the day more similar than diffrent whither you choose to recognize the fact or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You said your part and I have said mine. The Bible, Talmmud, Quran are just variations of each other. Whats found in one is usually found in the others with slight variations in wording. All three are bloody and have passages which not only condone and justify killing but also condemn it.

You should read the hindu stuff though, its alot more entertaining. They wage war in the skies with ships, and also have nuked whole cities. Many of their dieties are great warriors who can and have destroyed entire civilizations. Sounds like an original NWO style conquerors thousands of years ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join