It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Appalling' videos alleged to show Russian soldiers castrating a Ukrainian soldier

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Then there is you ignoring the evidence because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Then make a post about it. Its just you and I here now as you keep insisting to go some other direction. I went to your pro-Russian sites and it looks just like I suggest. Not sure what else to tell you, but unless you were there when it happened then your information as as good or bad as mine, BUT I did take mine from your type of sites...lol

There is nothing for you to prove here, nothing you can prove, so get over it and either talk about the OP's post or move on and start your own OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

lol

What I am seeing is that you are extremely upset that I called out your BS.

From what you are saying is that even after you looked at the blast damage and evidence from the explosion is that you don't have a clue.

If you don't want to talk about it that is fine. No one is forcing you but don't expect people to keep quiet when you are spreading BS propaganda about events.

Fires don't blow out walls, Fires don't cause shrapnel. Fires don't tear off limbs. Fires don't bend bars out from prison windows.

Fire is part of an explosion when a rocket detonates. It wasn't an incendiary. You are free to keep believing the MSM narrative. You must have a lot of trust in them to ignore all the evidence.

(post by CrazyGoding removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Fire is part of an explosion when a rocket detonates. It wasn't an incendiary. You are free to keep believing the MSM narrative. You must have a lot of trust in them to ignore all the evidence.

You are the expert now...lol

My last post... Why are the walls totally fine in this picture? HIMAR blows things up without a big fire as part of it. This building was a big fire without the explosion. Its a crappy building with a corrugated tin roof, a HIMAR would have leveled it to nothing but a pile of bricks.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

"If you don't want to talk about it that is fine. No one is forcing you but don't expect people to keep quiet when you are spreading BS propaganda about events."

Congratulations. You have broken the irony meter.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Thrumbo

If this was a fact, the Russian soldiers would have been found by Russian intelligence and most likely shot. The last thing that Russia would want is to create a long-living enmity within the borders of Ukraine. Whoever posted this video is desperate.

Are you having a laugh?

They are not creating enmity amongst Ukrainians?

Like by invading their country and killing them?

That sort of thing?

I dare say it's not very popular with them. No?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You are the expert now...lol

Never claimed to be but I do know a lot more than most.

a HIMAR would have leveled it to nothing but a pile of bricks.

It has 90 kgs of explosive. That is low yield compared to most guided rocket systems. Even Russia's counterpart MLRS carries more explosives. Explosions follow the path of least resistance, the tin roof would be that path.

So no, a himars would not level that building.

Incendiaries are not explosives. They will not blow off roofs, they will not blow out walls, they will not tear off people's legs, they will not bend bars out of windows, they will not send fragments into walls.
Yet all those things happened to that building and the only way that happens is from an explosion.

You keep pointing to the picture of the building with very little smoke damage coming from a few windows yet you think that proves there wasn't an explosion.

That is false. You really like to avoid the video evidence of the inside that makes it pretty obvious that the explosion occurred above the prisoners that were in their bunks.

It is exactly what you would expect to see from a missile exploding after impacting the roof.

If it was an incendiary you would see slag, and melted bunks. Yet the bunks are still intact aside from blast damage. Not even the wire frames are melted.

Many of the POWs that were killed died from the shockwave from an explosion. They are not burned at all.

The damage wasn't from any incendiary.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join