It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Appalling' videos alleged to show Russian soldiers castrating a Ukrainian soldier

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
This entire thread and the linked article is BS because CNN is unpopular on ATS due to political leanings.

Case closed.

Lmao

It has nothing to do with CNN getting caught lying and spreading propaganda constantly.
It has nothing to do with CNN being legally deemed entertainment.
Atsers are just jealous of their political leaning.

Jesus hc dude
Get lost with that vomit soup
Go back to reddit, you are in over your head here kiddo

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I saw the video once and it turned my stomach.

Whoever did it I hope they are caught and executed.

The things I have seen since of proof of it being Russian or proof that they weren't Russian is not definitive either way.

Ukrainian sources say they identified one of the men in the video based on a hat he was wearing.

At first, it seemed solid but then someone posted screenshots showing the hat didn't match exactly.

Ru channels also posted screenshots that all the people in the video were wearing Ukrainian military-issue footwear. They were also wearing Ukrainian-issue blue medical gloves. Their cammos were Ukrainian issue. The guy they claimed did it in the video wears a watch. All picks of the guy they claim did it shows he doesn't wear a watch. One was wearing a tactical polo shirt of the Ukrainian company M-TAC over their own which is issued to the SBU. The Z on the car was taped which was weird and it was like they tried to get it on video.

So what we have is a hat tying Ru to the crime. A hat that doesn't match another UA posted pic of him wearing. A taped Z on the vehicle and some Z patches on their uniforms.

We have the soldiers in the video all wearing Ukrainian issue cammo, one wearing an SBU issue polo, Ukrainian footwear, and using Ukrainian blue medical gloves tying them to being UA soldiers.

What I did find suspicious is yesterday I came across a video from UATV that was just released and the subject was Russian soldiers' combat boots were taken after they died.

This was supposedly done as Ru retreated. So they are claiming that Ru soldiers ran around taking their fellow soldiers' boots to carry with them as if there is a shortage of boots.

The entire video screamed psyop to me. The timing of it is extremely suspicious. It is like it was scripted to counter the argument about all the people in the castration video wearing UA-issued footwear. The bodies they showed in the video, the parts that were not blurred out I can't tell if they are corpses or people who just laid down and took off their boots for the video.

For those not aware, UA has made some real shoddy psyop propaganda before where they overlook some of the most obvious things. So they are not above doing it.

edit on 31-7-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Lets assume its not fake and a Russian soldiers did this.

Remember that video thats not fake either of Ukraine soldiers torturing Russian soldiers.

Shooting them in the kneecaps and stuff.

Funny how nobody got all riled up about that one.

Invade my home, and I promise the same treatment..no kidding whatsoever. What do you do with people who invade your home..offer them your wife?..I bet not.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What do you do with people who invade your home..offer them your wife?..I bet not.

I bet they do.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What do you do with people who invade your home..offer them your wife?..I bet not.

I bet they do.

You might be right!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Lets assume its not fake and a Russian soldiers did this.

Remember that video thats not fake either of Ukraine soldiers torturing Russian soldiers.

Shooting them in the kneecaps and stuff.

Funny how nobody got all riled up about that one.

Invade my home, and I promise the same treatment..no kidding whatsoever. What do you do with people who invade your home..offer them your wife?..I bet not.

HMM I dont know You would think there would be rules for stuff like that.

Oh wait there is its called the geneva convention

The third Geneva Convention provides a wide range of protection for prisoners of war. It defines their rights and sets down detailed rules for their treatment and eventual release. International humanitarian law (IHL) also protects other persons deprived of liberty as a result of armed conflict.

The rules protecting prisoners of war (POWs) are specific and were first detailed in the 1929 Geneva Convention. They were refined in the third 1949 Geneva Convention, following the lessons of World War II, as well as in Additional Protocol I of 1977.

The status of POW only applies in international armed conflict. POWs are usually members of the armed forces of one of the parties to a conflict who fall into the hands of the adverse party. The third 1949 Geneva Convention also classifies other categories of persons who have the right to POW status or may be treated as POWs.

POWs cannot be prosecuted for taking a direct part in hostilities. Their detention is not a form of punishment, but only aims to prevent further participation in the conflict. They must be released and repatriated without delay after the end of hostilities. The detaining power may prosecute them for possible war crimes, but not for acts of violence that are lawful under IHL.

POWs must be treated humanely in all circumstances. They are protected against any act of violence, as well as against intimidation, insults, and public curiosity. IHL also defines minimum conditions of detention covering such issues as accommodation, food, clothing, hygiene and medical care.

The fourth 1949 Geneva Convention and Additional Protocol I also provide extensive protection for civilian internees during international armed conflicts. If justified by imperative reasons of security, a party to the conflict may subject civilians to assigned residence or to internment. Therefore, internment is a security measure, and cannot be used as a form of punishment. This means that each interned person must be released as soon as the reasons which necessitated his/her internment no longer exist.

Rules governing the treatment and conditions of detention of civilian internees under IHL are very similar to those applicable to prisoners of war.

In non-international armed conflicts, Article 3 common to the 1949 Geneva Conventions and Additional Protocol II provide that persons deprived of liberty for reasons related to the conflict must also be treated humanely in all circumstances. In particular, they are protected against murder, torture, as well as cruel, humiliating or degrading treatment. Those detained for participation in hostilities are not immune from criminal prosecution under the applicable domestic law for having done so.

www.icrc.org...#:~:text=POWs%20must%20be%20treated%20 humanely,clothing%2C%20hygiene%20and%20medical%20care.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

HMM I dont know You would think there would be rules for stuff like that.

Oh wait there is its called the geneva convention

Guess you didn't know that Russia withdrew from Declaration 90 of Protocol I that would enable the investigation of prisoner mistreatment.

Too funny.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood I had the same similar thoughts as well. Thanks for the critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The reality is that in the areas where the Russians have set up camp in the Ukraine, the locals have welcomed them in, and wondered why it had taken them so long. Any reporter from the west who even goes near this is jumped on really fast. It is just the reality of the situation. If your brother or sister lives over the border in Russia, and half your income is generated in the Russian Federation. You don't really care much who is running things.NATO does.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun
Well, I'm not condoning it, so much as understanding it, because it gets out of hand fast, I would always assume both sides doing dirty, but one was the invader..and that puts them in the wrong, same as someone who might kick in my door.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your Ukrainians had being using western provided weapons thus far targeting civilian towns out of anger when they are losing and killing their own troops.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know what else is to funny? the people in Eastern Ukraine welcomed the troops without resisting the Russians because they know what Kiev and its far right groups had being doing to them for 8 years.

What is happening in Kosovo is a example with the Kosovo army and NATO trying to force all the Serbs out of Kosovo.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Your Ukrainians had being using western provided weapons thus far targeting civilian towns out of anger when they are losing and killing their own troops.

You seem upset about how the war is going. Did Russia take Kyiv yet? I know they got the bottom of the Black Sea but that wasn't much of a gain.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You know what else is to funny?

The Moskva sinking? *glub glub* said the Russian sailor.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is no different then what the Ukraine did to the Russian in that apartment hallway, I believed he used a survival knife

Or when the Ukrainians shot the handcuffed Russian PoWs in their packages as well.

It's just an on going cycle back and forth, "eye for an eye".

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

the story even made it into the Moscow times.
Moscow times

"The Moscow Times" is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, they just copy and paste articles from other news agencies and pick things up on the AP,. I've seen you use them a few times now like it's a legitimate Russian state news agency it's not
edit on 31-7-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just a heads up, rumors going around in places today that they found and 'dealt' with the butcher in the video (people had managed to identify and track the guy down in a matter of a couple of days)...

Hopefully its true, and hopefully he got as good as he gave to the Ukrainian PoW before finally being put down.

Not video or confirmation of it yet, but hey we can be optimistic cant we?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
This entire thread and the linked article is BS because CNN is unpopular on ATS due to political leanings.

Case closed.

Ahh the good old CT standard.

You cant believe CNN or MSN, they lie!.

Np with TGP or random Bitchute video.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I seen the video a couple days ago and it was horrible. Nothing was blurred out and it looked pretty real to me. The guy that did the cutting deserves the same punishment.

After watching the video I really wished I didn’t watch it.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If some people actual believe this than i believe that Saddam had WMDs weapons in Iraq and they were moved out of Iraq before the Iraqi invasion.

Not suprising. You and RussianTroll think everything is anti-russian propaganda and Russia never does anything wrong.

It's getting pretty old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join