It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Appalling' videos alleged to show Russian soldiers castrating a Ukrainian soldier

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If some people actual believe this than i believe that Saddam had WMDs weapons in Iraq and they were moved out of Iraq before the Iraqi invasion.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Your Ukraine are the ones who had being more likely to do this as to generate an response from their western masters.

I can see Ukraine has learned a few things from your moderate radicals in Syria how to generate a response to further assistance.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Not surprised that Russians are into homoerotic torture. Look who they vote for.

edit on 31-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Kurokage

Moscow Times is not Russian owned its a western news source.

But its a outlet that's not CNN!!!

You like others can't seem to a search for other news outlets and reeee about it being from certain news media groups...

If some people actual believe this than i believe that Saddam had WMDs weapons in Iraq and they were moved out of Iraq before the Iraqi invasion.

The video is out there for all to see! If your blinkered because of you hatred of western media then more fool you for believing Russian bull/propaganda!!
edit on 31-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You seem to be casually dismissing these claims without even attempting to view the evidence with anything like an open mind.
I really shouldn't be surprised at that.

I don't know for definite if these claims are true or not.....but I do know that they may be possible and will consider it a possibility until I see what I personally think is definitive evidence either way.

I also know that both sides are more than capable of committing these sort of acts, it seems to be an all too familiar human failing.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If this was a fact, the Russian soldiers would have been found by Russian intelligence and most likely shot.

Wow.....do you genuinely really believe that?

The last thing that Russia would want is to create a long-living enmity within the borders of Ukraine.

Err....I think its a little bit too late for that.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This fake video again.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
This fake video again.

How is it fake or is that your only way to defelct from this atrocity?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Everything else about this war has been fake and staged.

People are so gullible

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
This fake video again.

How is it fake or is that your only way to defelct from this atrocity?

Because everything is fake from this war.

Its been fake and scripted from day 1

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Lets assume its not fake and a Russian soldiers did this.

Remember that video thats not fake either of Ukraine soldiers torturing Russian soldiers.

Shooting them in the kneecaps and stuff.

Funny how nobody got all riled up about that one.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I guess you can't even be bothered to find any fake propaganda articles to prop you up anymore? Just going "nuh-uh!"

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Lets assume its not fake and a Russian soldiers did this.

Remember that video thats not fake either of Ukraine soldiers torturing Russian soldiers.

Shooting them in the kneecaps and stuff.

Funny how nobody got all riled up about that one.

That video? Lol, totally fake and staged.

The Russians made that to make the Ukrainians look bad.

It's because I'm pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia so, it's fake.

Prove me wrong. You can't can you? 😉

"Winning" these keyboard wars is too easy.
edit on CDT11Sun, 31 Jul 2022 11:08:12 -050000000007b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

I guess you can't even be bothered to find any fake propaganda articles to prop you up anymore? Just going "nuh-uh!"

Listen we know you aren't very bright and lap every piece of western propaganda you can but leave vnex alone.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Maybe that Ukrainian soldier had Nazi symbols on his balls... 卐 卐

edit on 12071231am312022Sun, 31 Jul 2022 11:12:31 -0500 by imitator because: 🤡🌎

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This entire thread and the linked article is BS because CNN is unpopular on ATS due to political leanings.

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I reply to someone who replied to me, and you start white knighting them like I attacked them or something? WTF are you on?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

If the soldiers doing the torture and execution were Ukrainian and the victim was Russian, I would've made the thread precisely the same way with the nationalities reversed. That might be a hard concept to grasp, being so partial to certain entities of which you have no true affiliation with beyond thoughts and feelings.

Pro-Ukraine would be in uproar saying it's fake propaganda. Pro-Russian would take it and run with it like a football pass in the superbowl, full of feelings about the heinous crimes perpetrated on the noble liberator.

This should be a case study to show why discussing these topics is pointless beyond entertainment.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't see a video in the link.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
If the soldiers doing the torture and execution were Ukrainian and the victim was Russian, I would've made ...

Russia has been committing atrocities from Day One. There is evidence all over the place - in shallow graves, in the rubble of houses, in the eyes of orphans and victims, or just left on the streets for the flies. Much is being catalogued for future war crime trials, which may (or may not) come to pass.

Yet, when one video surfaces showing Russians committing atrocities, the whole Russian state goes out to discredit. It's going to get worse. All, these sad Russians with their smartphones recording their acts of barbarism, will all start top surface.

Russia, committing atrocities for a hundred years.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join